Fairytale XI *️⃣ Pietro.

Song: One Direction - strong.

Imagine: There's a costume party and you get dressed as your favourite princess, stunning everyone in the room.

(Everything in italics is Russian)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'You're coming tonight right?' Pietro asks you as you're reading a book.

'I don't know, I'm not really in the mood...' you reply not taking your eyes off of the pages, your own Russian accent popping through.

'Aw come on, you love parties no?'

'No, I don't...you should know better than to ask me, there are literally people lining up to go..why don't you take one of them?' You ask Finally looking up to him.

'I don't want anyone else but you y/n...'

'I can't Pietro...what if I can't hold back this time...'

'You can!, you did it before...'

Your eyes get red and your fangs start to grow as you get up, he steps back, a hint of fear in his eyes.

'I can't even keep myself from changing around one person, let alone a whole room full of people!'

'I trust you...'

'That makes you the only one, I don't even trust myself...'

'I trust you too..' Natascha says as she answers the room.

'Same here..' Bucky adds.

'Count me in!' Wanda replies as she walks in.

'What they said kid...' Tony now walks in with the rest of the group and your eyes dart across the room, trying to find something to hold onto while you change back to normal.

You stumble to a silver table and try to hold onto it. Causing the silver to burn your hand.

You yelp as you pull your hand back and fall down on the ground. You sit up and curse at your hand.

'Okay everybody out!' Pietro yells and within seconds the room is silent.

'Fuck fuck!, it burns!'

'I'm right here, hey look at me...'

'I can't do it anymore!, I don't want this!'

'I know...I know...but you have to live with this..just as I have to live with being fast..'

You start crying as you look at your hand.

'It's okay...I'm here, I'm not leaving..' Pietro says as he takes your hand, making you look at him.

He gets down on the ground and sits next to you.

'I'm not going anywhere until you believe you are beautiful and special...'

'We're gonna sit here a long time...'

'Well we have a couple of hours before the party starts...'

'I'm not going...'

'Yes you are, I have bought a dress for you, and I want to see you wear it....it matches your eyes...'

'What colour is it?'

'Red, the prettiest colour of eyes I've ever seen...'

You cross your arms and lay your head on his shoulder.

'How long before I lose it...'

'You never will, so I'd say an eternity...'
-

'Y/n!, you came!' Natascha exclaims happily as you walk in, in Pietro's dress. 

'He convinced me...' you chuckle as she hugs you.

'Stunning, absolutely stunning...' Tony adds as he hugs you.

'How's the burn?' Wanda asks and you show it to her, it's still very painful and red.

'Who buys a silver table when there's a vampire around?' Wanda shakes her head as she puts her own hands over yours. They start to glow and the burn mark slowly goes away.

'I got rid of it after Wanda...' Bruce shoots her a glare.

'Still, could've thought about it with all your PhD's...' she jokes.

'You're a lucky man Pietro...' Bucky smiles as he sees you.

'I know, don't you try to steal her..' Pietro replies as his arm makes its way around your waist.

'I wouldn't dare..' he smiles.

'Can you come with me for a moment?'

'Sure..' you reply to Pietro as he pulls you with him to the large window.

'I think it's brave you came...' he smiles as he hugs you from behind. Both of you looking at the view.

'You think it's brave?'

'Yes...and I want to show you something...' he purrs into your ears and you chuckle.

Behind your back he puts in fake vampire teeth from the nearest store and he puts his hands on your eyes.

'1....2.....3.... look!, I'm you!' He smiles, showing off his fangs.

You can't even get mad at him because the gesture is the sweetest. He's trying to make you feel better about the fact that you're a mythical creature.

You start to laugh and you get close to him.

'I wonder what it's like if two vampires kiss, do the teeth like hook?' He says almost inaudible.

'Come here you big dork...' you chuckle as you pull his tie and kiss him.

You soon lean back and almost rip the fangs out. After you got them out you throw them away as you lean in again.

You're definitely dying your hair silver the next time, to get back at him of course.