Lost communication pt. 2 *️⃣ Steve and Bucky. (Requested)

Song: Red Velvet - Russian Roulette.

'Man I'm telling you, she is mine...'

'Off in your dreams punk...she likes bad boys, and you're the Goode's boy you can find...' Bucky leans against the counter.

'We will see who's girl she is first then...'

'Challenge accepted...'

Bucky gets on his feet again and the moment you walk in he pushes Steve and he falls down.

'Morning y/n...' he grins.

'Morning...' you say suspicious.

'Uh, why is Steve on the floor?'

'Just checking the wood here...yeah no rotting here..' Steve knocks on the wood and you frown.

'Ooookayyyy..' you grab your bowl with cereal and you move to the large, glass dinner table on the other side of the room.

'Jerk...' Steve mutters to a grinning Bucky.

-

'Y/n, let me take tat for you...' Steve says as you come back from shopping.

'Thanks but I got it, Steve, is something going on?'

'What!.... no!' His voice raises a couple octaves and duly instantly know something IS up.

'You sure?' You ask.

'Yeah totally...' he laughs it off.

'O-okay...I'll be down in a second and then we can train, just gotta put my stuff away...' you smile.

You rush to your room and put the bags down on the bed.

'FRIDAY, analyse Steve and Bucky's behaviour for me please...' you order.

'Scanning......they seem to try to embarrass each other when you arrive y/n...'

'Why?' You mutter.

'I suggest that there is a possibility that they are in love y/n...'

'What now?' You gasp.

'FRIDAY, what are they doing now?'

'They're fighting in the gym...'

'Notify the team for me, I don't think I can pull them apart myself...' you run to the gym room and find them tangled together.

It almost looked like the ball of hands and feet you often see in cartoons.

'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!' You yell and they stop fighting and both look at you.

'Eh, nothing just some sparing...'

'Up. Now.' You reply stern.

They both get up and you cross your arms.

'Explain.' You order.

'What is going on here?' Tony and the rest of the team walk in.

'I was just about to get the answer of that question..'

'We were fighting because....because we both like you...' Bucky finally admits.

'And you never stopped to ask yourselves wether I like you or not?' You ask.

They glance at each other and then to their feet.

'Guys...first of all you should've told me, second of all you're best friends...and last of all...I'm not single...'

Their heads shoot your way and their eyes grow big.

'You're not?' Steve asks and you shake your head.

'Wait then who are you dating?' Bucky asks still baffled.

You nudge your head towards Loki, he already has a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

'Wait WHAT?!, Him?, she's dating Loki?'

'I can't believe this, how could we have missed this in the first place?'

'Unbelievable, He out of all people gets a woman?'

'Now now, don't say it in that tone, I might start to think you don't like him...' you chuckle.

(Extended ending)

'We wanted to apologise y/n, we've been acting childish and we should've told you right of the bat...'

'It's okay, at least I didn't make a fool of myself...'

'I was wondering if you would like to train with me?' Steve asks and you nod.

After a while you throw him on the mat and he grunts.

'Might want to check for rotting of the wood there...' you laugh.

'Haha very funny..' he replies sarcastically.