Good *️⃣ Bucky (requested)

Song: Unlike Pluto - dollar for your sadness.

Imagine; you're Tony's little sister and when it's time to choose sides (civil war) you choose for Steve's side.

(In this Tony already knows of Bucky)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'YOU'RE CHOOSING HIM OVER ME?!' Tony screams.

'I AM NOT CHOOSING A PERSON HERE!, I AM CHOOSING A SIDE, YOU ARE JUST MAD THAT IT AIN'T YOURS!'

'IT'S AGAINST THE LAW Y/N!'

'I DON'T GIVE A DAMN TONY!' You yell and it gets dead silent in the room, both of you are panting because you've been yelling at each other for the past hour.

'Why y/n?, because he is on the other team...'

'No...because I can't possibly understand why you signed those papers without any hesitation...'

'This isn't about the papers anymore and you know it...'

'What are you talking about?, of course this is about the papers..' You frown.

'He didn't even tell you did he?, all those talks you had but he didn't tell you the truth, did he?'

'Tony what the hell are you even talking about?' You want to walk out.

'December 16, 1991...' he says and you stop in your tracks.

'What about it?, what does that have to do with this?'

'Did Bucky yell you what he did that day?'

'No, why ?' You reply frowning.

Tony chokes up by even thinking about telling you what really happened.

'Tony what aren't you telling me?' You ask, your tone stern.

'Mom and dad...they were murdered, they didn't have an accident...'

'And how would you know?'

'When we were fighting, with Zemo and each other...Zemo basically started the fight, he showed me some footage of what really happened...at first it looked like a normal car accident, slippery road, it bumped into the streetlight...'

'Tony...tell me...'

'Then someone on a motorcycle came, slammed dad into the wheel until he stopped breathing, mom was still alive, he put his hand around his throat and started squeezing, you could hear her shouting for dad and then those awful sounds of her not getting enough air...'

'You're lying...this is such a low blow Tony..' you say hoping that he actually is lying.

'I have the footage...'

'Then show me...' you order and he pops it up on the screen.

As you watch, you put your hand up to cover your mouth as the tears start to run down your cheeks.

'No....no...' you repeat.

You sink to your knees and you starts sobbing. Tony sits down on the floor with you and wraps his arms around you.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to find out this way...'

'It can't be him...it can't...no...' you wheeze.

(Extended ending)

'Why didn't you tell me?' You ask Bucky.

'I, I was scared you would leave, I can't have another person leaving again, I'm sorry..'

'I chose your side in this...Steve's side...thinking that you were honest with me...I risked every relation I have...'

'I know, and I'm sorry...'

Now you have a choice, leave the man or forgive him. Either way, you know it's never going to be the same again. No matter what you choose.