Dodgeball *️⃣ Steve.

Song: pitbull - fun ft. Chris Brown.

Imagine: playing dodgeball with the avengers and one of them throwing a ball at your head knocking you out. Steve brings you to the nurse and you keep babbling to him and you end up telling him how you feel.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'In for a bit of dodgeball...you know, as training in the gym?...' Steve asks popping his head around the corner.

'Yeah sure I'll be up in a second, I'll change and meet you there...' you reply swinging your legs off of the bed.

You quickly change and you walk to the gym.

'What's up suckers!' You exclaim when you walk in. (To the vine fanatics who can turn this into the vine)

'Hey hey hey We are not suckers!' Clint says.

'We will see about that after the game!' You reply shoving a ball in Clint's hands.

You get to the other side of the line and you get ready.

A lot of trash is being talked during the game and you laugh more than you actually hit someone.

At some point you and Clint are the only ones left after Clint threw Nat and Sharon out at the same time.

'Come on Y/N!, shoe him girls are better!' Nat yells making you smirk.

You suddenly feel a lot of pain on your belly and you clutch it as Clint throws the ball way too hard at you.

You look up and the ball hits you in the face.

You fall on your back and you hit your head on top of that.

You grunt as you blink a couple times.

'Oh my god! Y/N!' You can hear Steve's muffled voice in your ears.

You see someone hovering over you and you see three Steve's.

'Steve?, since when are there three of you?' You say almost not understandable English.

'I think you have a concussion...' Steve suggests as he pulls you up bridal style.

'Shit!, I'm sorry y/n..' Clint says.

'No no it's fine huggybear...' you reply giggling. It's like you're drunk.

'I'm going to take her to sickbay..' Steve mutters smiling.

'Oh and watch Nat...she's going to kill Clint...' he adds before walking away.

Once you two reach sickbay he lays you down on one of the beds and the nurse starts to examine you.

After a couple minutes he stops and writes something down on a paper.

'Is it bad?'

'Depends on how you look at it, she has a minor concussion... what concerns me more is that she seems to have a flu on top of that...'

'Anything dangerous?'

'Anything can be dangerous if not taken care of in the right way Mr. Rogers...but with the right care she will be okay...that's why we're going to keep her here..maybe for a day maybe two, it depends on her Tate of health...for now I'll check on er every two hours and I'll give her some medicine to reduce the pain..'

'Thank you, I'll tell the team...'

The nurse nods and walks away to help another patient.

There's still some blood left under your nose and mouth and Steve grabs a rag and wipes it away.