Made of iron *️⃣ Steve / Danny Rand. (Request)

Song: Vas - jagger finn.

Imagine; you and Steve break up and you meet Danny Rand and you fall in love making Steve realise he messed up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You're over and done with Steve, you've had it up to here with him and after fighting yet another time you thought it was time to split up.

Now you're at your work serving customers.

'Somethings up y/n, I can tell...' your coworkers says and you glance at her.

'Yeah what's going on?' Coworker number two asks as he dries off some glasses.

You sigh as you put the bottles down on the shelve and you step back, you punch the bridge of your nose and shake your head.

'We fought again...'

'Y/n...he's no good for you...'

'Agreed...' you mutter.

'Wait did you break up with him?'

'Yeah....'

'Aw baby...come here...' your female coworker says as she opens her arms.

After a couple hours when the bar is almost closed and you're left alone, a man with blond curly hair walks in together with two other men and a female.

'What an I get for you?' You ask as you look at their table.

'Anything with alcohol in it...' the female answers.

'I'll have a coffee...' the curly haired man smiles.

'And two beers...'

'Here you go...' you smile putting it down on the table.

-

'And then you know....just like that I became a hero...' the blonde man you now know as Danny chuckles.

You chuckle with him as you put down two more beers.

'I've never been a hero, I mean I've seen one up close but that's about it, I have worked at this bar for ages now...'

'Well you're a hero too, a lot gets solved in a bad, you help people cope with things and people walk out of here with a smile...' he replies.

That gets to you, This whole evening you haven't tried coping with the breakup once. You wanted to keep your mind off of the fact that it's over.

'Hey you Okay?'

'Honestly?, no. But I'll manage...'

'What's up?'

'Breakup...it's..nothing really...'

'No, no I see it's bothering you...'

-

Danny started coming back more and more just to see you, maybe even talk to you, and eventually asking you on a date.

Let's just say that date went really well.

After months you started living together, much to Steve's disliking, you might add.

Of course you saw Steve a lot, he was still one of your long time friends, even after what happened.

But his reaction to you marrying Danny and having his child was not the one you'd expect from him.

-

'So y/n, you think about having babies yet?' Tony says.

'Uh, well-'

'Tony you can't just ask her that!' Natascha speaks up.

'Why not?' He replies and they start arguing.

'They're engaged!, they're not even married yet!'

Everyone is looking at Tony and Nat arguing but by Steve, he's looking at you the whole time, his use clenched and his hands making fists.

'Guys!, guys!' You yell making them stop.

'Are you gone tell them or can I tell them?' Danny smiles at you.

'I'll tell them..' you chuckle.

'Tell us what?' Wanda asks.

'I'm gonna need a bigger wedding dress...a much bigger wedding dress...'

'You are pregnant?' Nat jumps up to hug you.

'Yes I am...and you wanna know what?'

'What?'

'There are two...' You chuckle and Nat hugs you as she starts to cry, you crying with her.

'I told you..' Tony smirks.

You take a quick look at Steve to see his spot empty. You close your eyes and try to hold back real tears of sadness.

'I'm sure he will be happy just give it time..' Nat whispers.