Interrogation *️⃣ Natascha and Steve

Song: Lady Gaga - Alejandro

Imagine; you're helping Natascha interrogate someone and you make him talk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

'But they will kill me!'

'Mhm...' you say sarcastically as you put the gun against his head.

You're sitting on the table, close to the man, aiming a gun to his head.

'I'm sure they will do that..' You sass.

'Okay okay, please....' he begs.

'Tell me the location...don't hold back on any details...' you say calmly as you lay the gun down.

'You sure this will work?'

'She's very intimidating...' Natascha smirks as she looks through the one way window.

'For the wrong reasons Nat...' Steve cud her off.

'Cut my sister some slack okay..and besides, we need him to talk...'

'But we don't want to give him a heart attack before he talks...' he replies with a hint of annoyance.

'Shush Steve, she's good just look...' Natascha chuckles.

'Better start talking, time isn't on your side in this one...' you joke.

'There's a base...' he starts and then stops talking.

'Oh my god there's a base!' You act like you're surprised.

'I-it's in Washington...'

'Yeah you gotta be a bit more specific...' you say reaching for the gun again.

'Okay okay!, I'll be more specific!, please don't shoot me I'll talk I promise!' The man shrieks.

'Then talk!' You snark at him.

'It's locates under the museum!, the code is 1638 and I accidentally took a pen!'

'You took a- never mind...' you sigh.

'Good work Y/n...'

'Thanks Sis...' you smile as you hop off of the table.

'Wait!, Wait!, What will happen to me?' The man asks nervously.

'I don't really care so I don't know...' you say making an apologetic face.

'No!, Wait!' The man yells after you but you're already walking out.

'Thank you, I knew you'd make him talk...'

'You're welcome...any chance I get to both see how my sister is doing and threaten someone if they don't talk...I'll take it..' you chuckle.

'If you by threatening him you mean almost killing him...' Steve joins.

'Who's Mr. Dreamy here?' You ask.

'Steve...Rogers...Captain America...'

'Hi, I'm y/n...' you turn to him and stick out your hand.

'Steve...'

'You gotta admit Steve she's gooooood...'

'I'm not saying she's not good, I'm just saying that threatening him like she did was not the best approach...'

'I made him talk didn't I?'

'Yes you did and were thankful for that..'

'But?'

'But...he almost had a heart attack...he wouldn't have talked if he was dead...'

'But he didn't die and we got information to save people...that's what counts...right Nat?'

'Right...' she smiles as she throws her arm around you.

'I can see the resemblance between the two of you...'

'The same eyes? the same nose?, lips?'

'The same tendency to use violence to get people to talk...' he finishes your sentence.

'What did you just say Rogers?' Natascha's smirks turns into a death glare and Steve slowly steps back.

'Yeah I may be violent against spies of the enemy, but uh, one difference between me and Nat that you should know, I don't go after people that I consider nice, and she does no matter what...' you smile as your sister slowly lets go.

'Some advice, run, as fast as you can...' you finish your sentence and he starts running away with Natascha on his tale.

You chuckle as you watch them run around, you suddenly feel someone standing next to you and you turn your head.

'Hey y/n...'

'Hey Sam...'

'What's happening?'

'Steve called my sister violent...'

'Ah...so what do you say we grab a drink nearby while they finish this...'

'Might grab a movie to while we're at it, this may take a while...' you chuckle as you walk with Sam.

'YOU TAKE THAT BACK ROGERS!'

'NAT STOP I WAS JOKING!'