Final Chapter of A Dream Come True

Chapter ???

Final Chapter of A Dream Come True

"Great, now we got two crazy bitches running around because of you..." "Because of me! Wow, that makes me feel bad [Yn]." "Hahaha, I'm just saying..." Daniel stopped before opening your car door, "Its really his fault," he pointed down at TDD. You blushed, "I guess so... The power of the penis aye?" "Mhm, thank you Dan." He let you inside before letting himself in. His car smelled so good... Just like him. You snapped yourself in. "What babe," Daniel tapped you and pointed at something. "Oh my gosh," you covered your mouth, "The fuck..." You squinted your eyes as you watched Samantha standing outside on the curb with Tatianna, the Queen Bitch... "Thats a fuckin shame," Daniel sighed, then looked at you, "She got herself caught up..." "I can't believe thats the same girl I met a few months ago Daniel." You leaned back in your seat. Daniel looked over at the two of them. "I hope they don't see us." "Samantha probably told her where I parked.. Shit, they're looking over here." Those two broads just stood there and watched the two of you in the car. Thankfully, the distance between you were great enough to where she couldn't just run over here without warning. She stood there, dressed like a whore. You watched in disgust how she made sexual movements at Daniel; afterwards she flicked you off. The both of you laughed as you watched them get inside the car before eventually driving off. "What kind of bullshit is that!!!" "What I don't get," you sat up, "Is why she's hangin with her... Like she's clueless if she thinks that girl will be loyal to her. She just probably using her." "Mhm, squeezing out info from her..." "I think she's paying her..." Daniel raised his eyebrow, "You think so [Yn]?" "It's obvious that Samantha is getting something out of this.. she has to be.." "True," he nodded his head, then started his car. "I've had enough of their bullshit." "Haha, that makes two of us baby. You ready?" "Yup."

"Just what I needed... This so good. Try some!" You shoved your spoon in his mouth. "Mmmm, delicious... Just like you." You looked down from blushing. The two of you sat at an ice cream parlour on the opposite side of town. New York was huge, which had an advantage because you were likely to not run into dumb and dumber. Daniel watched you eat your ice cream in silence. The first 15 minutes the two of you couldn't stop talking, so you being a bit silent was noticeable. "What's going through your head mama?" You shook your head, "Samantha Daniel...I still can't believe that shit... I swear babe.. The shit ppl do never fail to amaze me. Makes we wonder... whose..." "Real and whose not?" You nodded as you stared into his brown eyes. "I know how you feel.. I've lost so many ppl from circumstances like these... Just gotta realize that ppl come and go, literally. Not everyone can go where you're going, they will only hold you back [Yn]." "You always know what to say to me." He leaned back in his seat and patted his leg. "Haha, here I come papa." "AAAYE! HAHA, you know by now huh [Yn]?" "You're so crazy boy." You sat across his lap, wrapping your arm around his neck. You held his face with your hand, "Why are you so good to me?" "Because you deserve everything I give to you." He kissed your neck. "Sometimes I still feel like I'm in a dream, ever since I've been with you. It's been a dream come true." "It's been one for me too... You exceed my expectations everyday. Never thought I'd meet someone like you so early on in life." You both smiled at each other. "I feel the same way," you looked down at the ring on your finger, your promise ring. He kissed your cheek, "I'm proud of you and what you've been doing. It takes a lot of patience to deal with Uncle Russ." "Hahaha, there were days where I honestly wanted to walk out, but he's doing such an amazing thing for me. The exposure to such information... I feel like I'll be well prepared for Parson's this fall." "Thats crazy... I was gna do a shoe line but discontinued it. Didn't feel right. You thinking about starting your own line one day?" You got excited, "I'd love to.. honestly... I couldn't imagine that. Wouldn't know how to act!" "Hahaha, I can definitely see that though. You're such a hard worker [Yn]." "Thank you." You sat there together, just reflecting over all the moments it took to get here. My oh my, what a journey... "I'm so glad I dropped my wallet... so so glad..." "It was meant to be. Plain and simple." "Yeah.. I just can't imagine things any other way Daniel. I wouldn't trade this," you raised your ring, "For anything... Maybe that bottle to my face but ahaha, that's it.. I promise!" He busted out laughing. You guys had so many, so so many memories that you shared. "I think a favorite of mine was when I fucked the shit out of you in your closet. HAHAHAHAHA!" His nasty freaky deaky ass would recall some shit like that... You just had to stare at him for that one... "Well, lets see... Mine was prom night... Our first time... I really enjoyed that. The night was so perfect Daniel." "Mhm," he sucked his bottom lip. "I wanna keep making these memories with you." "We will and we are." You giggled as he kissed your neck. He looked down at your empty ice cream cup, "Ready mama?" "Yes!" He patted your leg before you hopped up. "Who is this," he pulled his cell phone out, "Spin texted me... We heading over to his place!" "The usual?" "Yeah, haha... Come on," he extended his hand out. "Fine!" He pulled you towards him; kissing your forehead before wrapping his arm around your neck. The two of you left the ice cream parlour. Together.

The End of A Dream Come True by Londa Thomas

The time has come my loves... Yeah... It's the end of this book but oh trust me... There's more to come. I am writing a second book. Speeding up time a bit. It was hard ending the book but honestly, its time for a much more mature setting... Adulthood.. I've run outta ideas and feel like this book was way over due lol. But before I do anything, I must finish editing this book of it the ridiculous typos! Anyway, I love you guys so much... I've been so blessed to meet so many ppl from my writing. Thanks to anyone who shared this book. From my Veteran readers down to my Newbies... Thank you for reading this... It means the world to me that you enjoy this becus this is my work. I started this book July 2013.... I didn't like the Diggy Fanfics on here so I decided to make my own... Didn't imagine it becoming this... I'm still amazed and so humbled. I'm not sure when I will begin my second book but I will definitely make the storyline much more complex... I'm gna actually plan the future chapters. In the mean time, you can always tweet me @londa___ (triple underscore). Follow my on insta: __londa__ (Double underscores on both sides). Below I will provide some of my favorite Diggy Fan Pages on insta. I look forward to writing for you, soon.

If you have a page, twitter, or anything you wanna share list below. Also any stories.

Fave Instagrams: unexpected4lw, doitlikediggy_, thejsg_wifey, & jetsetter_nation
These pages are only a few of great pages that post recents pics of Daniel. I love u guys. See u soon😘.