"Slow It Down For Me."

Chapter 124

"Slow it down for me." 

                            "Daniel! Put me down!" "Not until we get inside," he walked down the hall carrying you over his shoulders. *Slaps your ass* "DANIEL!!!!!!!" "Haha, calm down," he stopped once he reached the door and retrieved the hotel key. He slid the key and let you guys in. After he shut the door, he sat his stuff on the night stand and threw you down in the bed. "You're strong babe." "Mhm, I know," he said taking his shirt and heading for the restroom. "Cocky ass," you managed to get out before he shut the door. While he used the restroom, you took off the hotel clothes you bought from the gift shop and pulled the sheets over you. You took your hair and redid your messy bun. Daniel walked out the restroom and stripped out of his clothes. You watched TDD hang and swing like a pendulum. He pulled the sheets back and admired your perfect body. "I see we had the same thing in mind huh?" "Haha, yeah," you laid back and blushed. He laid his body on top of you, "I'm super proud of you. How you handled that mama," he planted a kiss on your lips. His brown eyes glowed, "Thank you Daniel. I'm just fed-up with all the drama, you know?" "Mhm," he said kissing your neck . You held his head as he kissed you. "I just want peace, for one. For the first time in months." "And you'll get that, I promise," he said staring right into your eyes, "I'm gna do what I can to treat my Queen right. Keep you happy." Your eyes roamed his body. "You promise?" "Mhm, I'll start that right now," he said spreading your legs with this legs. He kissed you all over your body. "Look," he said right before putting himself inside you, "I expect the same mentality as well from you, you understand me?" All you wanted was his dick inside of you, you didn't even pay attention to what he was saying, "HEY!" He saw that you were distracteed, "YES! Yes, I heard you Daniel." "You sure you did?" "Yes," you said licking your lips. He laughed then went DEEP INSIDE! "Aaaah," you let out as it went in slowly, "Mmmm." He kissed you before he started strokin. "How you want it," he asked and kissed your ear. "Slow it down for me." "Okay beautiful." He sat up and first, watching your face to make sure you liked what he did. After that, he rested on top of you. You held his back and moaned in each others ear. Your legs shook against his back. "Oooooo," he said feeling your orgasm. His pace was nice and slow, not rushing anything. He kissed you as he moved your body up and down. The bed rocked, slightly. He made slow and passionate love to you. After your second orgasm, you sat up. "What's wrong babe?" "Let me be on top." He smiled and held your back, as he rolled over. Once you got comfortable, you grinded on he him. He threw his head back as he held your body with his arms. "Mmmmm, do that shit [Yn].'' You moved your hips up and down on him. He lifted his head and sucked on your boobs. "OUCH! Haha, you bit me." He chuckled, "Oh, that hurt?" "Mhm." He smacked your ass super hard. "OOOOOW!" "What about that?!" You pouted your lips and slapped his face, "How about that, punk!" He laughed, then rolled you over on your side. You both laughed as you faced each other, "You play to much Daniel." "I know," he lifted your leg and laid it across him. "Mmmmmm." He scooted closer and kissed your lips while he held you. "Give it to me, aaaaah!" *knock at the door* Daniel stopped pumping and you both looked at the door. He turned his head back at you, "You expecting company ma?" "No..." He nodded, then got out the bed. "Here Daniel." You handed him his shorts. "Thank you baby." He walked over to door, "WHO IS IT?" You pulled the sheets back over your body. "SPIN!!!!" You both sucked your teeth. "Wait Spin." "WHY!!!!" "JUST HOLD UP!!!" Daniel looked at you, "Put some clothes on [Yn]." You pouted, "I know. I'll take of that later alright?" You got up and slipped your clothes on. "Done?" "Yes, Daniel," you said laying back on the bed. He pulled back the locks and in came the cock blocker. "WHAT CHALL DOING," he asked stepping in, *sniff sniff* Oh, nevermind, Aha. I know what chall in here doing." "You mean, what we WERE doing.." "Damn, calm down dick crazy girl." You rolled your eyes. He laughed, then flopped on the bed. You rolled your eyes, then got up. "Where you off too ma?" "Restroom," you smiled at Daniel. He let your arms go and joined Spin the bed. *them talking* "Whats up Spin?" " Nothing, got bored so I came here." "Where's Valerie?" "She sleep, wit her bitch ass." They both looked at as you appproached the bed. "Y'all was really in here fucking?" You nodded before you laid next Daniel. Your eyes were heavy. "You tired [Yn]." You let out a moan. Daniel nodded, "Yeah, I was about to put her to sleep." Spin laughed. Spin and Daniel talked. You laid there and listened. You were in and out of your sleep, then eventually, you fell asleep. 

End of Chapter 124.