You Never Know What the Future May Hold

Chapter 58

You Never Know What The Future May Hold

                       When Diggy told you that you need to consider birth control, you stared at him, jaw dropped and all. ''Hahaha, what?'' You didn't respond. It wasn't like he did hint that he wanted sex, but it just really hit you. Hard, sudden blow to the stomach. Its not until something really sets in that its the real deal. He stopped laughing and spoke, ''You know I would never pressure you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing, right,'' you didn't respond, ''RIGHT?'' ''Yes, yes I know Daniel," You turned and faced him, ''You know I want you just as bad as you want me, I guess its all really just hitting me. You know?'' He looked at you and nodded, then he rubbed your cheek softly with his finger, ''Don't worry about a damn thing okay, it'll happen at the perfect moment. You and I will both feel it.'' Your once serious face started to relax. ''Okay?'' ''Okay Dan.'' He smiled and then sat up, getting out the bed and stretching. ''Lets go for a walk mama.'' You stood up and looked for your sandals. ''Here bæ,'' he said handing them to you. ''Thank you.'' After you shut the door, the two of you headed downstairs. Both your parents looked up, who were still sitting in the same exact spot on the couch, ''How'd you like your surprise baby,'' your mom said smiling. Your dad was smiling too. You looked up at Diggy, ''A lot. I missed him.'' They both said, ''aaawwwh.''  Diggy puckered his lips at you. ''We going for a walk ma.'' ''Oh, okay,'' she said nodding, ''Watch out for those crazy fans thats gone try and take your man,'' your dad said laughing. Diggy laughed too. ''Dad, you know this neighborhood is quiet and dry.'' You shook your head, then motioned with your hand for Diggy to follow you. The two of you were now down the street, walking really slow. The neighborhood was quiet, really quiet. Perfect. The walk was silent until Diggy said, ''Your neighborhood is pretty nice.'' ''Thank you, its boring though.'' He laughed. You jumped because you felt something touch your hand, then you realized it was Diggy's hand grabbing yours. As you passed Monique's house, you pointed it out to Diggy. ''Oh for real, haha, how's she doing?'' ''She's good. Really good.'' You smiled, then frowned a bit when you thought about what she told you this morning in the car going to school. There was an awkward silence. Diggy so happen to look up and see, ''Whats wrong?'' ''Oh. Nothing,'' you lied. You continued to walk, but then felt a sudden pull on your arm. Diggy stopped walking, causing you to be pulled back. He grabbed your face with his hand and forced you to look him in the eye. ''You know a lot of the arguements we've had was from lack of communication, right?'' ''Yeah,'' you said softly. ''How we suppose to continue on in our relationship if you can't keep it real with me?'' ''I just didn't wanna make you...'' ''Make me what?'' ''I don't know, upset. I don't wanna argue.'' He sighed, ''I'm good. Just tell me.'' You took a deep breathe. As you started talking, you looked down but he once again, forced you to look him in the eyes, ''Try again.'' ''Okay, I'm sorry. Well, Monique told me this morning about how she got asked to prom. It was super cute and romantic. I was happy for her but couldn't help thinking about us.'' He looked away and sighed, ''I apologize, truly, for getting myself in some contract. It was such a short notice. I will do all that I can to make it happen, okay?'' You nodded. Diggy felt bad, but what could he do? He grabbed your hand and motioned for you both to keep walking. After a few more blocks, you stopped. There was a bench near by, so Diggy sat down. ''Your lazy self tired,'' you said punching his leg. ''Aaah, stop hahaha.'' He pat his leg, ''Come sit on pappa.'' You laid your legs across him, the he wrapped his arm around your waist. ''You know after today, there's no telling when I'll see you?'' You looked at him confused in the face, ''But I thought you were gna be in town all week?'' ''Yeah but I'm going to be busy ma.'' You sighed and nodded. ''Okay.'' There was a pause, ''Don't worry though, the wait will be worth it,'' he said looking into your sad eyes.'' You said okay. He kissed your cheek. You turned your face to his, kissing his lips. Then you hugged him. Each moment you had with him was special. Summer was near, but you didn't know how the next 5 weeks would be without him. What if he couldn't make it to prom? Or graduation? All of that filled your head. He pulled his phone from his pocket, ''We gotta head back, my driver is here.'' You stood up together and headed back. Man, this sucked lol. Once you started approaching the house and saw the Rolls Royce in your driveway, you felt your throat tighten. The two of you stopped in your driveway, he held you in his arms, ''This is it. I gotta go beautiful.'' You didn't say anything, just nodded. He tried to kiss you, but you didn't let him. ''Why not?'' ''It'll just make me want you more. Let's save it for next time.'' He understood, so he kissed your forehead, then gave you a long and passionate hug. You sniffed his chest really hard, ''Hahahaa, what are you doing?'' ''Getting one last smell,'' you said with your face smushed into his chest. ''Okay, haha. I'll call when I can okay.'' You nodded. His female driver waved as she opened his door. He walked away and got inside. He rolled his window down and blew you a kiss. You watched his car pull out the driveway and head down the street. You waved and smiled. After hearing a car door slam, you turned away and saw someone approaching you, it was Donte. ''What?'' He ran up to you in your driveway. ''Donte? What do you want?'' He stood there, out of breathe, trying to talk. You didn't notice but Diggy told his driver to slow down, he squinted his eyes, watching you from far away. He watched as you got into Donte's car and drove off. He then nodded his head and told the driver to leave. 

End of Chapter 58.