Getting Back to You

Chapter 189

Getting Back to You

                        "Good mawnin' beautiful." You opened your eyes to Daniel standing over you. He was shirtless with long grey sweat pants on. "Morning," you sat up and leaned against the head board. It was Saturday morning and my, oh my, what a beautiful start lol. He made you breakfast!!! You covered your mouth to hide your blushing, "Waffles? Thank you babe." "Anything for you," he pecked your lips, real slow to savor your kiss, "Anything." You stared into his eyes, then kissed him once more. He lean over you before gently pulling you under his body as he kissed your neck. You smiled as he held you close, "I really enjoyed last night." He laughed when you played with his chin hair, "I did too [Yn]. I needed that, shit, we both did." Daniel put it down last night (haha, you expected a sex chapter... funny... You thought!) He had those toes curling though lol... Since it was Saturday the two of you would spend the entire day together. It started last night when he demanded that you shut those books. He wanted his baby back. You were honestly gone the past two weeks being so caught up in the fashion world. Even though Daniel was busy as well, he made it mandatory that he clear his schedule for you. You both started at each other. "Haha, what Daniel?" He laid on the side of you. "I missed you [Yn]." You got serious, seeing that he was, "I missed you too. Its crazy how two weeks flew by like that." "Right," he looked past you and towards the windows; it was beautiful outside. You rubbed his face. He was looking more and more mature as he chin hairs grew in. Daniel looked back at you, "You know, aha, I almost forgot," he took his fingers and stuck them in his mouth. You watched his hand disappear inside of your panties. "Mmmm..." "Mhm baby... You already knew..." He use to finger you every morning; aha it started each day off the right way! He started out slow, then he sped up on you. His kisses on your neck intensified it even more. His breathe against your neck was the final straw. "Aaahh, Mmm Daniel..." "What...Hmmm...Haha.." He placed you on top of him and continued to finger you. He loved watching your facial expressions. "I love it when you do this." "I love doing this!" You both laughed. "What you wanna do today? Haha.... Hello there..." "You know I can't...focus when you do this to me..." "Hahaha... When I do this..." "Aaaaahh, wait wait!!!" He slowed down to a more relaxing pace. "Like this mama?" "Mhm..." He kissed your forehead, "I can't wait to spend my day with you and Champ." You sat up and spotted him sleeping peacefully in his bed against the wall. "We should buy him more stuff Daniel..." "Like what?" "Clothes!" Daniel looked you up and down, "I'm not putting him in clothes..." "Daniel..." "No..." You pushed his hand towards his chest. This freak took his fingers and sucked them while batting his eyes at you. "Nasty," you shook your head, "You are such a damn freak." "It takes two to tango, now doesn't it?" "Whatever," you laid back on his chest. "I'm buying him clothes and thats that... Now feed me my breakfast." "Excuse me [Yn]?" "You heard me right..." Haha, he actually listened to you. "These are good Daniel." "Thank you baby." *buuuuuzzzzz* The both of you jumped, "I'll be right back," he got up and stepped onto the balcony. So far, your Saturday was starting off pretty great. *Bark Bark* Champ was up. "Hi my baby, aahaha." He ran in a circle. "Here!" You threw some bacon at him. Daniel came back inside just that fast, "Babe. Please don't give him food from your plate. Thats what his food is for..." "Blah blah blah." He smirked, then got serious again, "Aye ummm, Samantha is in town. She wants to meet up with you." You dropped your plate in your lap, then you sighed. "Daniel I'm not in the mood..." You stood up and stood in his face, "No." "Why not...." "Don't act like don't know why..." *Bark Bark* You looked over your shoulder and saw Champ, he was leaning against your leg, "Come here baby," you looked at Daniel, "I'll think about it, okay?" "Alright," he kissed you, then went into the restroom. "Fuck... Can't I just have a drama-free Saturday?" You went outside and sat on the patio set. "I wonder what this day will unfold..." 

End of Chapter 189.