We Got A Long Way to Go

Chapter 176

We Got A Long Way to Go

                        Today was filled with happiness and fun. After you and Daniel had lunch together, you took a quick trip back to the room to freshen up, then he took you around Nassau so you could explore this beautiful place together... This vacation was perfect. It gave you and him a chance to leave it all behind. It was now the evening and the two of you we coming from an extravagant dinner. Their was a perfomance that went along with it. It was a lot of fun though! Good food, good people but now you were standing at the door of your resort room. "You had fun [Yn]?" "So much," you smiled, just thinking about the day, "I will never forget this experience." "Good baby." He opened the door and let you in first. "Thank you." "Mhm." You ran to the bed, about to belly flop in it but you stopped in your tracks. A beautiful bouquet of roses were on top of your pillow. You covered your mouth with your hands, then sat on the bed. You brought the flowers towards your chest and sniffed them, "These are beautiful." Daniel took a seat next to you, "Not as beautiful as you." Your eyes gazed upon him, he had really out did himself. "Hahahaha," you looked down, then back at him, "You almost made me feel bad about making you wear my dress earlier." "Hahaha, thas a damn shame.. But nah, these are just a lil sum sum, you know?" "Thank you... a million times." You sat up to kiss him. He noticed your eyes a bit watery, "You good?" "Yeah, I just never had a guy do so much for me before. I don't deserve this." He moved closer to you, "Yes you do. This was meant to be," he said pointing at your ring, "Don't do this right now." You nodded. "I'm sorry." "You should be sorry. Why would you ever think that anything I've ever done for you wasn't deserved," he sighed, "If I could, I'd give you this world." "See, thats what I'm talking about... Those things you say. To me." "I meant it all, I promise. I love you." "I love you more." He shook his head, "Impossible." Blushing, you covered your face with the roses. "Haha, I love it when you blush. Its cute," his hand went up your leg. You placed them on the bed and laid on top of him. "You sleepy already?" "Kinda, but not drowsy." His hands went up and down your body, getting you so horny. "Hahaha," you chuckled when you thought about breakfast." "Whats funny [Yn]?" You didn't answer. He suddenly turned over so he could see your face better, he let his head rest on your chest. *buuuuzzzz**buuuuzzzz* "Thats mine," you reached for your bag and checked your cell. "Who is it mama?" "Monique." He sat up, then let you know he'd be in the shower. "Okay Daniel." *answering the phone* "Hey [YN]!" "Hey Nique Nique. I miss you hunny." "Likewise of course." "How are things back in the Y?" "Omg, it is so nice here. Me and Chelsea been having so much fun. I got use to that little fur ball too."  "Hush up about my baby Champ. I miss him." "He's behaving. Just can't stand the barking. Plus he's pooping everywhere."  You slapped your face with your hand, "Oh well." "Don't worry, me and Chelsea got it. He listens to her. Speaking of, she's in the shower. We good though... How's you and your boo doing? I called to also be nosey." "My boo is in the shower girl... He's been such a gentlemen to me these past two days. He got me roses..." "Awwhhh... thats so sweet... omg... so what have you done so far?" "Long beach walks, eating at all these nice places, we went snorkeling, toured around the island, then of course the sex... amazing..." "Shit... I need that kinda action in my life. Wheres Jacob when you need him... 'OUCH...SHIIIIT! CHILL CHELSEA' my bad [Yn], this bitch just jumped on me. She fresh out the shower!" "OMG IS THAT HER, HEEEEY [YN]!" Hearing their voices made you smile so much, "Hey Chelsea!!!" "Okay move, I had her first. Anyway, you seen any cute island boys. Where them carribeans at mon!!!" Her accent was hilarious, "I met one guy, his name is Jahiem." "He sounds fine as hell..." "He is... honestly. He's cool people though." You got distracted when you saw Daniel come out the bathroom with his towel, he grabbed his soap from his suitcase. You wanted him. "So y'all bouta do?" "I'm going to take a shower, I'll check in with y'all later." "Cool. Love you [Yn]." "I love y'all too," you stood up, "Night." You undressed yourself and went inside the bathroom. His scent was everywhere. You opened the shower door and stepped inside. He turned around when he felt your arms wrap around him. He didn't say anything, he just started kissing you, tonguing you down. "Mmmmm..." He backed you up against the wall, cornering you as he kissed and sucked every inch of your body.  Water trickled down his body, it was so sexy. He watched you get on your knees before you gave him a bj. "Aaaaah... shit [Yn]." Your eyes never left his while you pleased him. You would watch for signs to see if you were doing it right. After some time, he motioned with his finger for you to stand up. Suddenly, he picked you up and held you against the wall. You felt him come inside of you. He held you by your legs, moving you up and down agaisnt the wall. You made love in the shower to each other. It was something about being here in this place that made you want him even more. This honestly couldn't get any better... 

End of chapter 176.