Here We Go Again...

Chapter 49

Here we go again...

                 ''Alright, that's a wrap,'' Spin said getting off a stool. He bent over and stretched. You and Sam both whistled at him. ''AYYYYE, CHILL THOUGH.'' ''HAHAHAHA.'' Diggy and Jacob stepped out the booth and gave each other a dap and hug. ''I really appreciate you being on the track my dude.'' ''No problem Jacob, I got you.'' The three of them walked over to you and Sam. ''Y'all hungry?'' You looked at each other, ''Yeah.'' ''Good, lets grab a bite to eat. Dinner not 'til later on,'' Diggy suggested. ''Oh, y'all having that tonight,'' Spin asked rubbing his chin. Diggy looked at him, ''Yeah, you tryna come thru.'' ''Yeah yeah. Definitely.'' ''Cool. You and Sam are welcome as well,'' Diggy said with his hands. ''Oh okay, I'll see if my mom and dad wanna come through as well.'' Diggy nodded. ''Yeah Jacob, lets see if Aunt Tish can bring us,'' Sam said. Wow, you were meeting so many people. This was some real shit lol. ''COME ON, I'M HUNGRY Y'ALL,'' Samantha said jumping up and down. Spin looked at her with these eyes, ''Chill mami,'' he said smooching his lips at her. She rolled her eyes and walked outside. ''Where y'all wanna eat at?'' ''Lets just grab some burgers and fries,'' Jacob suggested. ''Alright, I know the perfect place, follow me.'' Everyone grabed their stuff. ''Lock the door Sam,'' Jacob said. She reached in her bag and got the keys. ''Where you parked at Dig?"' He looked up from his phone, ''Section D, just meet us at there.'' Jacob said, ''We gone win anyway pottnah.'' ''Not with your slow ass drving,'' Sam said with her arms crossed. Everyone laughed. ''Alright, lets go.'' You all walked to the elevator, rode it down and then went your seperate ways when you got to the garage. ''OOOOOO, I see you YG,'' Spin said as he walked pass Digs car. ''HA HA HA HAAAAA,'' Diggy said while opening your door. Once he got in, he started the engine and backed out. ''You enjoyed yourself babe?'' ''Mhm.'' He looked at you because of how dry your response was, ''Mhm what [yn]?'' You ignored him. ''Oh my gosh,'' he said frustrated, ''What the hell did I do now babe?'' You rested your head on the window and closed your eyes, ''Come one babe, talk to me. Please.........How I'm pose to fix it if I don't know what it did.'' You looked at him from the corner of your eye. ''Tatianna.'' He paused and looked at you with his mouth open. His face read ''shock.'' He sighed. ''Who told you about her?'' ''I saw her poster on the wall.'' ''Oh my gosh...what you bringing her up for?'' ''How come you brought me to Flight Club if you knew she promoted their shoes?'' He looked at you stupid, ''WHAT! HOW IN THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT? I AINT SPEAK TO HER IN MONTHS!'' Your once serious face slowly faded to guilt. You felt so bad. Diggy was so sweet and sometimes you wondered how you could make someone so annoyed with stupid things that don't concern you. He looked at you like you were stupid and chuckled, ''I'm getting real tired of this... Seriously. Why do you keep bringing her up, huh,'' you didn't respond, ''HUH!'' ''DON'T YELL AT ME DIGGY SHIT, LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHY, OKAY!'' He sighed. ''Whatever.'' He put the music on and continued to drive. 

                ''I'm sorry babe. Diggy.'' He shut the engine off and got out the car. He ignored you the entire ride. You sat and waited for him to open the door. He kept walking and didn't even look back. You wiped a tear away and got out the car by yourself. You followed behind him, ''Diggy, I'm sorry. I promise to never mention her. I was wrong.''' He continued to ignore you. The two of you were now leaving another parking garage and walking through a strip of restaurants inside a building. You finally stopped at this burger joint and found a table. You wanted to sit by Diggy so you sat next to him. He looked so annoyed and pissed. ''Diggy I...'' You didn't bother finishing, he was on his phone. ''AAAYYYE, WE HERE,'' Spin yelled walking inside.  Jacob and Sam followed. They all came towards you both. His expression soon changed to happiness when he saw them. Anyone but you I guess. He got up and sat next to Sam and Jacob. Wow. This was terrible. A waiter came by and took drink orders. Everyone seemed to be laughing but you. You would crack a smile every now and then or force out a laugh but ultimately, you just wanted Diggy to not be mad at you. You couldn't take it. Suddenly you got up and went to the restroom. 

End of Chapter 49.

Oh snap, look what you then did? Hope you fix things with Diggy. Was he being too harsh or was it a wake up call? Hmmmm... Night ladies. I'm pooped : / *yawn*