Prom Night V

Chapter 70

Prom Night V

                      You watched as Daniel, Kory and Devin made their way back to the table where you, Roxanne and Monique awaited for food. Time after time, you would notice how Roxanne would glance at Daniel. ''Alright ladies, here we are,'' Kory said placing food in front of Monique. She looked at her plate, then looked back up at Kory, ''WHAT THE FUCK KORY?'' You looked over and saw exactly why she was upset. He had cookies and sweets on the same plate as chicken wings and pasta. Everyone laughed. ''What! You don't want it? Fine, I'll eat this,'' he said shoving a cookie into his mouth and sitting down. ''Here beautiful,'' Daniel said placing your food in front of you. One plate had chicken wings, pasta and salad on it. The other was a cookie, cupcake and a few strawberries. Then he put the drank on the side. ''Thank you Daniel,'' you said smiling extra hard. Monique looked over, then at Kory, ''Why you ain't do that shit KORY.'' You laughed to yourself. Poor Kory got called out on everything tonight. You started eating from the plate with the pasta on it. ''Is it good baby?'' You looked up at Daniel and nodded a yes. Roxanne continued to stare at Daniel. OMG!!!! She had finally spoken, ''So Diggy, you from New York right?'' He was caught off guard, he looked up from his phone and nodded, ''Mhm, yeah.'' ''What part?'' ''Queens, what about you?'' ''I'm from Queens too.'' His face lid up, ''Oh for real, thats cool ma.'' You coughed on your food, everyone asked if you were okay. ''Yes, I am,'' you said sipping your punch. You were a bit taken back that Daniel called her ma. Well, him saying ma was something that you thought was only for you, but honestly, he said that outta habit. You calmed down though, at least it wasn't something like baby or babe. You didn't wanna come off as a jealous and insecure girlfriend, but Roxanne... she was gorgeous. No lie. You sat there and watched them talk. You wondered if Dan found her attractive, then you made this whole scenario in your head of him leaving you for her. Would that happen? Then you snapped out of it. That was complete non-sense. As the night went on, you guys just kinda sat there and chilled. Marcus, his date and a few other people came over to the table. Everyone was talking and laughing. You would look up at Daniel every now and then just to admire his smile. His smile was so flawless. It was good to see him happy. After an hour or so of just talking, it was time. All of a sudden, the DJ stopped the music and started speaking. ''Alright alright alright. THE VOTES ARE IN. It's about that time to announce prom king and prom queen. ''AWWWWWWW SHIT,'' Kory said out loud. Everyone laughed and stood up. ''EVERYONE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE DANCE FLOOR FOR THE CROWNING!'' After a few minutes, the whole dance floor was now filled, making a circle. Everyone stood next to their dates. Daniel stood behind you with his arms wrapped around your waist. Every now and then you would get a swiff of his cologne. UGH, so sexy. ''OKAY OKAY OKAY, THIS YEAR'S HOMECOMING KING IIIISSSSSSS.....'' Everyone got quiet. Than some random, childish person moaned out loud, which caused everyone to laugh. ''OMG, that was so childish,'' Roxanne said looking at you. ''I know right huh.'' ''OKAY OKAY, PROM KING IS......DONTE HAWKINS!!!!'' The crowd went crazy. Everyone clapped but you and Daniel. You laughed because the spot light hit Donte, but it seemed like he didn't want his damn crown. He walked up there all slow with his head down. As they placed the crown and sash on him, he just looked dead. Once they got done, he looked up and spotted you. He stared at you and Daniel. His face looked so disappointed. ''ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, NOW ITS TIME TO ANNOUNCE THE QUEEN!'' Everyone got quiet again. All the girls looked around at each other. Some stared screaming. They did the most. ''THIS YEARS PROM QUEEN IS.......... DOMINIQUE THOMAS!!!!!!'' Everyone went crazy. She started walking towards the stage, crying and stuff. You know, being all emotional. She was one of the coolest girls at your school. She deserved this. You clapped. They crowned her and placed the sash around her. Then, her and Donte stood together as everyone took photos and stuff. Donte looked at you, he mouthed these words, ''This should be you.'' You nodded a no. ''ALRIGHT EVERYONE, MOVE SO THEY CAN DANCE!!!!'' Everyone stood and watched them dance. Daniel whispered in your ear, ''You know you're my queen right?'' You blushed, then looked at him and said, ''And you're my king.'' He smiled, then looked at his phone. ''I told my driver to be on her way.'' ''Okay,'' you said nodding your head. Out of no where, literally, Chelsea ran on the dance floor, nearly tripping on her heels. She ran and tried to take the crown off of Dominque's head. Thankfully, some people grabbed her. Wow, who knew that that crazy bitch was once your best friend. She had seriously lost her got damn mind. You nodded your head. ''Wasn't that y'alls friend,'' Daniel asked scratching his head. ''Yeah, was,'' Monique said looking at him. After that, everyone watched them dance. Watching Donte and Dominque dance had no affect on you. You had the right person. ''Come on, lets go,'' Daniel said tugging you. You hugged everyone. ''Awww, y'all leaving,'' Devin asked disappointed. ''Yeah, we gotta dip,'' Daniel said dapping him. ''Alright fam, it was nice meeting you dude. Hopefully we can chill another time,'' Kory said. ''For sure.'' Monique hugged you and whispered in your ear, ''You better use protection tonight.'' You gasped and started laughing. ''Whatever girl.'' Once everyone said their goodbyes, you and Daniel headed outside for the bugatti...... ;) 

End of Chapter 70.