Hold Me Close

Chapter 102

Hold Me Close

                            "Can I touch your hair?" D blushed, then laugh, "Go ahead. Haha." You ran your hands through his soft curls. "They are so soft though." Princeton sat up from leaning on Chelsea, "Not as soft as mine." You all laughed. Princeton and Darnell looked very similar, give or take a few differences. Darnell smiled, "Right.... I see you playa. Got all the honeys on you." Chelsea and Samantha were both knocked out, well, until now. Princeton laughed, "Well, you know how I do..." You shook your head, Princeton was funny...Real funny. *Samantha wakes up, yawning.* "Hey [yn], you feelin better girl?" Chelsea, who jus woke up too, just gazed at you with her tired eyes, awaiting your response as well. "Yes, much better." Monique popped up, "Yeah, what was wrong with you?" "I don't know if it was something I ate or what...But I'm okay." Everyone nodded, but Darnell knew it was something else. He wasn't as naive as the others... ;-) "Thats good that you're feeling better," Jacob said smiling. You noticed him rubbing Mo's shoulder, "Thanks guys and ummmm, aren't you two just the cutest thing ever?" Everyone looked at them and started saying AAAW! "I mean," Jacob said looking at Monique, "We just chillin." "Mhm," she agreed. You gave Mo this look, squinting your eyes. She poked her tongue at you. "Well," Princeton spoke, "There's certainly love♥ in the air!" Darnell smiled at you, "Mhm." *Knock Knock Knock* Everyone looked at the door, "Pizza's here!" You got up quickly, leaving Darnell alone to go answer the door. "PIIIIIIIZZZZZZAAAAAS HEEEERE!" Spin was always being loud as hell. You rolled your eyes, "Must you be loud, its late Spin." "Dry your eyes and relax mami," he said rubbing your chin. Daniel laughed, then stepped inside with Roc and Ray Ray too. "Hey gorgeous." "Hey Roc," you wrapped your arm around him, then let out a yawn. "Awh, you ready for bed [yn]?" "Mhm." "BRING THE PIZZA, I'M HUNGRY!" "Shut up, it's coming Princeton." Everyone started heading to the living room. "Babe, get some paper plates and cups." "Okay," you headed for kitchen and retrieved that. "Here everyone," you said placing them on the coffee table, "Be careful and don't make a mess." "Yes ma'am," Spin said sarcastically. You rolled your eyes. "This pizza is bomb." "Yeah, good choice [yn]," Trevor agreed with Roc. It smelled so good but the smell made you feel nauseous; your queasy stomach made you feel horrible. Daniel so happened to be watching, he stood up and came up to you, "You alright?" "Yeah," you lied, "I'll be back." He nodded and watched you walk towards the back. Once you got to the bathroom, you sat on side on the bathtub. "Uuuuuuuhhh, what is wrong with me." You leaned back and forth, holding your stomach. Suddenly, you felt a strong urge to throw-up; you rushed to the toilet and started puking. "Uuuuhhhhhh (idk how to make onomatopoeia for someone puking lol)," you said in pain. *cough cough* Daniel stood behind you and held your hair, rubbing your back. You thought you were done, but you let up a bit more. Idk what the hell you were throwin up because you didn't eat dinner lol. Once you were done, you got off your knees and sat on your bottom, looking at Daniel. He didn't look too happy, but rather worried. You started crying again. He sat next to you, "It's okay, I'm here [yn]." You felt more nauseous, so you leaned over the toilet again, coughing the last bit up. "Babe," Daniel got up and kept patting your back; once you stopped he asked if you were done. "Yeah," you said coughing." He got up and grabbed a towel. "Lemme see," he said grabbing your face, gently wiping your mouth. "Thank you Dan." He stood at the sink, weting the towel now. He smiled, "It's all good. Just relax okay." You nodded. He came and sat next to you, "How long you been feelin like this?" "Sick?" "Yeah," he asked w/o looking at you, "I don't know Daniel. Its been kinda lately though." "Hmmmm," he nodded, then stood up. "Go get in the bed. I'll be with you in a bit." "No," you said gettin up, you stood in front of him, "I wanna go hang out wit eve....." "No, I said you need to go lay down.." "But Da.." "What did I say," he was being dead serious, "You need to rest, okay? Now go...Please." "Okay, I'll just brush my teeth and go, okay..." He watched you brush your teeth, just to make sure you were okay. When you got done, you walked past him and went straight to the bed. You didn't feel like arguing, you just wanted to feel better. He left the room and didn't come back until about 15 minutes. You turned over in bed and just watched him. He smacked on some pizza, while getting ready to take a shower. "How you feelin ma?" "Okay, I guess." He went inside the restroom and began his shower. You turned back over and gazed at the NYC Skyline, then you looked at Daniels alarm clock, it read 1:38. You yawned and just laid there. Nothing really came to mind, you were just tired. "Daniel hurry..." You just wanted him to hold you close. In 5 minutes, you heard the bathroom door open; he come out with nothing on but boxer-briefs. He got in the bed and spooned you. "You been taking your birth control, right?" Your heart felt like it stopped, "Yeah, why..." "Just asking babe, tryna get down to the bottom of this, thats all." You turned over and faced him, "I'm not pregnant.....Right," you asked him a bit nervous. "Aha, I don't know your body like you do [yn]," he said playing with his fingers, "But just relax, you could be sick from something else." Now you were paranoid. "I been taking it Daniel, I promise," you said tearing up, "Stop crying please. I hate it when you cry." "I'm sorry, I just don't know what's wrong." "It's all gonna be okay, just close your eyes and relax. We'll figure it out.... okay.." "Okay." "Turn over so I can hold you." Once you turned over, you let him hold you close. He kept kissing your cheek, whispering sweet things into your ear. He did his best to comfort you. You couldn't imagine being pregnant, were you?

End of Chapter 102.