A Day On the Town II

Chapter 131

A Day On the Town II

                          "Here we are," you said pulling inside a parking garage along side a tall building. "This is crazy huge," Roxanne said staring outside the window. "Mhm, this is where his studio is." "Oh, okay," she nodded with her jaw dropped. "Yeah, I've been here a few times but manage to still get lost," you laughed and cut the car off. After getting out, you approached the door and stopped in your tracks. "Oh shit, I don't have the key. Daniel has to let us in," you scrambled for your cell and call him. "Hey, we made it.....yeah....I'm so sorry I don't have the key. Haha........okay....alright bye." You both stood at the dark, glass door awaiting for Daniel. "Vibe," Roxanne read the letters across the door, "Do a lot of famous people come here?" "Mhm, I've met a lot of NYC rappers but no one big yet," you said thinking. Suddenly, you heard footsteps approaching the door. "That must be him," Rox said smiling. The door opened and there he was. He smiled, looking you up and down, "Hey beautiful," he said hugging you. He kissed your forehead softly. After greeting you, he spoke to Roxanne, "Hey ma, you look nice yourself." "Thanks Diggy." He stood back, "Y'all come on in, we just wrapped up a meeting," he let you guys in first. He walked in between the two of y'all down the hall. "How was y'alls morning?" Roxanne answered for you, "It was so fun, [Yn] wasted no time shopping around." "Oh really," he asked quinting at you. You started laughing, "It's okay Roxanne, I wanted her refresh her wardrobe a bit," he leaned in closer to her, "Don't say nothing but her side of the closet was a lil tow up." They both laughed as you rolled your eyes at them. You were now passing someone at the front desk. "Hey Diggy." "Hey Sweetie, how you?" You looked around at all the plaques and records on the wall. You saw a plaque for Daniel and smiled. "Here we are ladies," he stopped in front a door and typed in a key code. "So fancy," she said looking at Daniel. "Mhm, this is serious business Roxanne." She smiled. He opened the door and let you both in. The room was all black with gold and silver accessories. There were about ten people inside. The only people you recognized were Perry, Spin, Roger and Georgie. The other 6 guys must have been up and coming artists or managers. "Hey everybody, this is my lady [Yn] and her friend Roxanne." "WHATS UP  MAMI," Spin yelled across the room. You shook you head. You went around the room and hugged everyone. "She's so pretty," Georgie said looking at you. "Thank you Miss Georgie, Hi Roger!" "Hey, how are you?" You shook the others hands, then sat down on the couch next to Roxanne. Daniel was standing up but leaning over a table doing things on his laptop. "I think it'll be a dope colab," he said looking at one guy, his name was Terrance. "Me too Diggy, you think we should put on a show for the new music?" He nodded, "Must def, see how receptive the audience is to the music." "Sounds like a plan, I'll look into that," Georgie said writing things down. You and Roxanne sat and watched. "Well alright, looks like we got everything covered," Terrance said standing up, "See you next week to finalize somethings," he said walking over to dap Diggy. "Without a doubt T. Take care brotha." The six gentlemen said their goodbyes and made an exit. "It was nice meeting you ladies," T said shaking you and Roxanne's hand. You both smiled. The door shut and they were gone. "Wooo, glad thats over," Spin said sitting on the couch next to Roxanne, "How you been girl?" "I been good, just getting use to NYC." Roger spoke up, "Oh, you're new here like [Yn]?" "Yeah, we went to school together," she said smiling. Everyone nodded. "You and Darnell still talking," he asked outta no where. You felt so awkward and did a horrible job at trying not to show it. You hoped the topic would change fast. "Yes, we are attempting to date," she said using bunny fingers. "Whose Darnell," Perry asked. "He's [Yn]'s friend," Diggy said still working on his laptop. You tried to concentrate on something else. Spin would glance at you every now and then, but you didn't realize he was. He proceeded on the convo, "When's he coming back out here?" "Ummm. I think sometime this week, not sure though. He has family here so...." "Oh okay," Spin said peeking at you. He would notice how uneasy you looked when he name was brought up. *knock at the door*  "Room service!" Thank God, saved by the bell. Diggy went the door and retrieved a few bags of food, "Thank you." He walked back over and placed the food on the table. "You hungry babe?" "Naw, I ate not too long ago, what about you Rox?" "Oh, I can eat," her fat ass said licking her lips. You laughed. "Help yourself Sweetie, we got plenty," Perry said reaching for a bag. You smiled, then got up and stood by Diggy. He looked at your face, "What's up mama?" "You tell me," you said looking into his eyes. He kissed your lips. "I missed you this morning...Can I treat my lady to a romantic dinner tonight?" You eyes lid up and you blushed, "She'd like that." He smiled, then pecked you again. He grabbed your hand and walked you over to the end of the couch. You sat next to each other and enjoyed your time with everyone else.

End of Chapter 131.