Dawn's Party IV

Chapter 111

Dawn's Party IV

                        "I can't do it," you pressed the end key on your phone screen. Everyone had a question mark on their face. Monique stopped pacing the floor and stood by you, "[Yn]," she took your hand. "Guys, I think I should wait on Daniel to hear the results. It's a moment I want to share with him." They all nodded. "She's right," Darnell got up, "I mean at the end of the day, it's their business." "True." You got up and walked to the bathroom. Chelsea asked in concern, "You alright [yn]?" "Yes," you managed to reply before shutting the door. You sat down in the corner and held your face in your hands. "This is too much for me, I'm only 18," you wiped a tear and sobbed. *knock at the door* "You alright mama?" "Yeah," you lied, "Go wait for me in the front, I'll be out in a second okay?" "Alright," they responded. Their footsteps disappeared down the hallway. You laid you head back again the wall, "What did I get myself into?" *Phone Buzzes* "Daniel," you said putting the phone to your ear, "Hey babe." "Hey [yn], you doing alright?" "Yes, I'm okay," you lied, "The nurse called." He paused for a moment, "Damn. What'd she say?" "I didn't wanna hear the results without you Dan." He sighed, "Shit," he took another deep breathe, "Well, alright. I guess we can call later." "No, she left a voicemail." "Oh, okay. Alright then.. How y'all coming along. The driver should be there in 10 minutes." "We ready." "Good good......[he took a deep breathe] I love you okay?" "I love you too Daniel." He smooched his lips over the phone. "Haha, save that for later okay?" "Kay, see you soon." "Kay, bye babe." Hearing his voice brought some tranquility to you. After another minute or so, you stood up and fixed yourself in the mirror. You applied some lipstick, "Let's do this," you shut the lights and headed outside.

                       "OH MY GOSH, MONIQUE STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!" To catch you up on things, you guys were in the limo already and on the way to the party. The sun roof was down and Mo had her ass sticking out of it. "This is too much," you said laying back lauging on Chelsea. "Oh shit, watch my dress," you almost spilt some soda on Chelsea. Darnell laid on the other side on the limo, giving Monique these crazy eyes. He laid there with his hands crossed, probably questioning his existence on earth and how the hell he ended up here. Lawd Jesus lol. "Hahaha, Nell. Whats wrong?" He rolled his eyes at Mo and chuckled at you. Suddenly the limo did a sharp turn, causing Monqiue to fall out the sun roof and land on the floor. "HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA, THATS WHAT YOUR RATCHET ASS GET! HAHAHHAAHAHHAHA!" She felt salty y'all. "Shut up, shit. Y'all just don't know how to turn up. We on the way to the hottest party in NYC tonight." Chelsea looked at you, "She got a point there though." "Whatever," you said sipping your drink. The limo came to a stop and you all got adjusted and fixed yourselves up. "Y'all ready?" "Hell yes. Leess go." The door opened and you each stepped out. The lights from the camera almost blinded you. You heard loud screaming and saw a red carpet on the ground. Once the four of you got out, you were escorted down the walkway. "OMG, THIS SHIT IS TOO LIVE," Mo yelled over the screaming. You felt an adrenline rush as you saw a bunch of people screaming and reaching for you. "Ma'am, may we take your picture?" The four of you stopped and stood side by side. "On 3... 1...2....*Flash* Thank you soo much, enjoy yourselves." "PRINCETON PRINCETON, PLEASE BABY, COME HERE. I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABY!" The four of you had to stop, "Hahaha, oh yeah. I forgot I look like that kat." Darnell rushed over and gave people autographs. "D, really, omg." "BOY COME ON!" After you and Chelsea got a hold of him, you had to damn near snatch Mo from hitting posing for the photograhers. "Yeah, it gets a bit crazy. Go right in," the escort said letting you inside." You took a back way that brought you to the VIP section of the club. The sound of music got louder and louder until you arrived inside the huge space. "Here we are, let us know if you need something." Your mouth dropped. The VIP section Diggy had for you was perfect. It had a nice couch, all kinds and food and drinks. Damn. You overlooked the party. The room was dark with flashing neon lights. Spin's DJ booth was located right next to y'all and the stage next to that. This shit was crazy. Spin noticed y'all and waved. He left the booth and came over. "Wow, y'all looking nice," he gave everyone a hug. "This is where it's at Spin. For real," Monique danced to Future's music, "Where's everyone at?" "Behind the stage, I'll let Dig know you're here." You nodded and watched him walk away. "Let's take shots though," Darnell said pouring for mini glasses. You looked at your stomach, "Haha, not such a good idea for me." "I got it boo, sparkling," he said laughing. The four of you stood in a circle, raising your glasses. They touched. "To tonight and whatever happens." You each took your drinks down and laughed. The whole room got loud, so you looked around. Daniel came from behind stage and approached you. "HEEEY DIGGY!" "Hey babe," he hugged everyone. "Look at you," he said holding you. He pecked your lips and hugged you. You felt so safe in his arms. "You look perfect." "Thank you, you look good too Dan." He kissed you again and again. He licked his lips, "What you drinking, better not be no liquior!" Everyone laughed. You blushed and laughed into his chest. "No, of course not." "Good," he licked his lips. He stood behind you and held you while you both bounced to the music. You felt kisses on your neck every now and then. Everyone was in their vibe. More people came to the VIP section. You got salty looks from some females but you aint care. HUH!!! lol... You glanced around the club and someone caught your eye, Tatianna. She stared from her VIP section across the room. She held her stare too, for a while. You aint pay her no mind, you just turned around and danced, facing your man.

End of Chapter 111.