Was it a dream?

Chapter 7

Was it a dream?

        Diggy felt a slight tap on his back. He turned around slowly and looked you right in the eyes. You immediately froze and didn't say a word. He looked at you, awaiting you to speak. After all, you did tap HIS back, remember. After a few awkard seconds, you managed to get the words, ''ah aah-hi'' out your mouth. ''Hi,'' he said and awaited for you to say more. You just kept staring. If you thought his face was flawless from the concert, nothing topped now. He was perfect. His little curls, brown eyes, not a pimple in sight, and don't get me started on the lips. ''How are you sweetie,'' he asked. You heard his New York accent. You jus stood there. He smiled and gave you a hug. You felt like you were about to faint. Oh my gosh, he smelled so good. You tried to speak, but couldn't. He left you breatheless, just like he did in your dream ;). You started backing up. You had to go to the restroom. You ran away, nearly. You headed to the nearest restoom. Diggy watched you, staring with a puzzled look. He looked at the ground and found something you dropped. He walked towards it and picked up your wallet. He opened it and looked at your I.D. ''[Yn]? ... Hmmm.''

        Once you were in the restroom, you nearly fell to the floor but caught yourself on the sink. ''Oh....My.....Gosh.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!'' A lady coming out of the stall near by gave you this 'wtf' stare and walked out. Nasty self aint even wash her hands. ''I can't believe that just happened! Ugh, but I ruined my chances. He must think I'm a complete weirdo.'' You peeped out the restroom, he was gone. Great. You've managed to screw up your chances. You walked back into the restroom and started hitting your head with your hand outta anger. ''UGH!'' You then started crying. It was a lot of emotions going on at once. Anger, happiness, disappointment, thrill, anxiety. Way too much. You sat on the floor of a New York airport early in the morning. With no one, no one to talk to. Back in town, your people would still be sleep. You got yourself together. Stood and and looked in the mirror, ''This is how I looked when Dig talked to me, Wow.'' You fixed yourself up. You sat your bag on the counter and searched for your ringing phone. ''Hey baby girl, did you land yet?'' ''Yes daddy, I'm in the restroom.'' ''What's wrong sweetie?'' ''Oh, nothing, I'll be out in a minute.'' ''Okay, I'll call when you need to meet me in the front.'' Hearing your dads voice brought some sanity back. It comforted you. You placed your phone back in your bag and left the restroom. You looked through your bag for something to eat. With all that staring at Diggy, you forgot to eat. Your were starving. You saw a food place up ahead. So many thoughts crosed your mind. This trip thus far has been unbelieveable. You got in line for food. Suddenly, your dad sent a text. He was now in outside. You left line and headed outside. 

        You ran into your dads arms, seeing his face reminded you of how much you missed him. ''How was the flight?'' ''It was okay.'' You wanted to tell your dad about what happened, but everytime you thought about it, you got upset. ''I know you're hungry let's grab something to eat. Make sure you have everything.'' ''I'm all set daddy.'' You grabbed your suitcase from baggage and claim and were on your way. You made your way to the car and sat passenger seat. You drove off and got food. You were silent to entire ride. ''Whats wrong baby, you seem a bit quiet?'' ''I'm fine.'' ''I know its early in the morning, you're probably tired. I wanted to maximize our time together, so the early flight was best. Once we get to the house, you can rest.'' You heard him, but didn't pay any mind. You just stared out the window and thought about what happened. About 30 minutes later, you pulled up to your dads house. You needed to go lay down. You got out the car and stretched while yawning. Once inside you laid on the couch and dozed off.

End of Chapter 7