"Give It to Me!"

Chapter 118

"Give it to me!"

                         "How do you think we've managed to stay together through all the bullshit?" "Hmmmm...I don't know. Honestly. I question myself almost everyday, you know Daniel. But I think it's the simple fact that we have been through so much that makes this worth fighting for, you know what I mean?" He leaned back in the bathtub and nodded. The two of you returned to the hotel you ran away to when Dawn's party got too heated and decided to use that stay you already paid for! Why not... You were both soaking in the bathtub, facing each other. The tub was filled with bubbles and a few rose petals. With the lights dimmed, it set the mood just right. You laughed as you put your feet in his face. "RUB THEM!" "Fine. Keep 'em still though....I said stop moving," he popped your leg with his hand. You clasped some bubbles in your hand and blew them right on his face. "Hahaha, come get them off." "No." "Nah nah, you gotta get them off now." You rolled your eyes, "Ugh, boy. I swear," you sat up and moved closer to him in the tub. "Hahaha, here," you said rubbing them all over his face. You then grabbed more and put them in his hair. "Haha, here's your beard too Santa!" "HAHAHA!" "No Daniel. Keep still, they are falling," you tried catching them. He shook the bubble hair off and put some on your nose. "DANIEL! No, you said you wouldn't get any in my hair," you moved back before he could place them on your curls. You put your hair up in a bun. "I can't promise you that tonight ma," he smirked. You rolled your eyes. "Come here [yn]." You hesitated, them sat closer to him. "What you want?" He licked his pink, plump lips, "You." You looked at his lips, couldn't keep your eyes off of them. "You see something you want [Yn]?" He knew you wanted a kiss. "Nah, I'm good," you looked down. It was hard to look at him without blushing. He lifted your head, "Stop playing. Haha. Come here." You leaned closer. He thought you were gona kiss him, but you pulled away. "Oh, so you now you gone tease me." "You tease all the time Daniel." He side smiled, "Yeah but I always come through with what you want, don't I?" "I guess," you lied. Daniel always did know how to satisfy you. He was never a let down when it came to sex, ever. You rubbed bubbles on his chest, "Why me?" He leaned back and laid his arms across the tub, "What you mean babe?" "You can have any girl in this world and you know it, but why me?" "Didn't I already answer this question." "I like reassurance Daniel." "Haha, I can see," he looked around the room. "Well..." He looked back at you, "Well...Just know that I like you for who you are, and I mean it. Dont' you know that by now?" You nodded. "I know, I guess I just....I find myself drifting away in my thoughts sometimes. This," you said pointing at him," doesn't seem real sometimes." "I see," he nodded, "But it is... and we are. So stop being in denial." "I'm sorry." "You should be, how dare you think a girl like you doesn't fit my status. I love you. Don't you see that I see past your normalities. I don't need a celebrity girl or model, I got you." You smiled, "I love you too," you leaned in and kissed his lips. He leaned forward so he could kiss you back. You continued to kiss; you felt his hands caress your body as you laid on him. He held you and rubbed your body. "Turn around," he whispered in your ear. You did so, laying back on his chest. "Hahahaaaaaaa." " 'Ha Ha' what... what's so funny [yn]...huh!" "I feel it, haha!" "Yeah, he's been awake since we've been here!" You looked up at him, "Well, let's not keep him waiting." "I agree," he said before kissing you. You felt his tongue in your mouth. "Mmmmm..." His hands grabbed hold of each breast, rubbing them softly, then he wrapped your body in his long arms. (Diggy does have long arms btw lol... idk if yall noticed that!) "Aaahh, Mmmmmm..." His hands went under the bubbles and water. He sucked your neck, slowly. Your body rocked as his fingered you. "Aaaaa, shit. Thats so good," you said leaning your head back on him. He kissed your lips. "Aaaahh...Aaaaah.." He looked into your eyes, right before kissing your cheek. You sat up suddenly and faced him. He watched as you sat in his lap. "This how you want it baby?" "Mhm," you said kissing him. He watched your face as he put himself inside of you. His soft moan made you so horny. "Aaaaaaah.. just like that." He bounced you in his lap. Since you were face to face, you kissed each other at the same time. You felt your first orgasm coming on; he knew it was coming too. You leaned your head and he continued to kiss on you with his soft lips. "Aaaaah. Give me more," you said looking him in his eyes. "Whatever you say baby," he stood up, holding you in his lap. He carefully stepped out the tub but then slipped. Haha, it wasn't too bad. I mean y'all fell but not too hard lol.... You both laughed hard. It was impossible to not laugh when you guys hooked up. Something always seemed to go wrong. Daniel was laying back on the floor while you sat up right on him. "Hahahaha, you alright?" "Yeah, I'm good. You so clumsy boy." "I mean, its bubbles and shit, not to mention carrying your fat ass." You pouted and looked down at your body, "I'm sexy. Boy please!" "You alright," he smirked. "Just alright," you said leaning over his body and kissing his chest. He almost jumped when he felt you suck his nipples. "Haha, that feels weird. Is that what it feels like when I..." "Mhm," you looked up with your eyes. He laughed and laid back on floor. "Mmmmmmm," he moaned as your rubbed him, right before placing him back inside of you. You laid on top of him and grinded slowly on him. ''Mmmmm...tryna make me cum already or nah?'' "Haha, you tapping out," you laughed in his ear. He held your back and thrusted hard into you. "Aaaaah, shit. Wait!" He didn't stop though... His pace sped up, then he turned over so he could be on top. He picked you up and walked you into the bedroom. You tracked water from the tub still. He placed your wet body on the bed. His kisses went lower and lower, then ended up.. well, you know where. You moaned as you held his head, rubbing through his curly hair. "AAAH DANIEL! MMMMMMM!" He was something else with that tongue; knew just what to do. He stopped and crawled over your body. While on his knees, he opened your legs and rested on your stomach. He stared into your eyes and rocked you back and forth. You wrapped your arms around him, "Aaaah.. Give it to me." He sped up his pace without hurting you. He felt your legs shaking against his back. "Thats two mama," he said in your ear, "how many more can I give you?" "As many as you want." After that position, he turned you over. You laid on your stomach while he went to work. He started moaning a bit harder then usual. You helped him out by throwing yourself back on him. "Hahaha, do that shit girl." You laughed and did it even harder. He pushed your body down on the bed and got off his knees so he could lay on top of you. He was now able to kiss you at the same time. His moans grew louder and louder. You suddenly felt him cum inside of you. You turned back and looked at him, "Why didn't you tell me!" He was breathing hard, "Could barely hold it in..Haha." You smiled as you laid on your back, "I want more." "Good, I wasn't finished," he said pulling you to the edge of the bed. Yeah, this continued for a while.

End of Chapter 118.