"Sick of this Shit!"

Chapter 165

"Sick of this Shit!"

                          Daniel shut the door and slowly approached you and Donte. This reminded you of the encounter when Daniel came to your house in the middle of a fight with Donte (Chapter 25 lol). You were so afraid of what he might do, thinking about how last time hands were throwed. He stopped in front the both of you. "Why the fuck is he here," he ask quietly. No one responded out of simply fear. Daniel became a different person when he was mad. You felt your hands shaking a bit. "HUH!" His sudden yell caused the both of you to jump. Roxanne quickly rushed to the front from her room, hoping it wasn't you and Donte going toe-2-toe. Her mouth was covered by her hand when she saw Daniel. You stared into his eyes; your mouth tried to move but it was so hard to speak. Donte decided to speak up since he saw that you weren't, "How you doing Diggy," he extended his hand out to shake his hand, "I was just trying to apologize to..." Daniel put his hand in his face, pointing at it but not looking at him, "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to her," his hand then pointed at you. You swallowed hard, "Daniel.. Look I didn't know he was going to be here... I was just as shaken up as you." You stubbled through your words, hoping he would believe you. The last thing you wanted was for them to fight. "HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT?!" You shook your head, "BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOU THAT, THATS WHY!" Roxanne quickly rushed over, "Diggy, I promise she had no idea. Donte and I ran into each other at a club. He just wanted to say sorry, that's all." To be honest with ch'all, Daniel wasn't even listening to her lol. He just kept staring at you. "Save it Roxanne. [Yn], I been good to you, nothing but good to you. And this is shit you do? Coming up in here... Meeting him like this behind my back?" "Daniel.. I told you..." He starting walking away but you grabbed for his hand. Aggressively, he snatched it from you. "DANIEL!" "DANIEL WHAT?" "Stop overreacting... Babe please. He just wanted to apologize. Why would I meet him like this knowing you were downstairs. I even offered you to come up with me. I had no idea. I thought Roxanne was..." He cut you off, "You know how many times I had to save you from this punk... All the tears I seen you shed over his ass... After all that shit," he said getting in your face, "You stand here and defend him." "I'm just... Daniel I..." You were at a loss for words. Donte spoke, "Please Daniel.." He gave Donte this mean ass look, "I'm, I'm sorry. My bad, I mean Diggy," lol he tried to be like you with that shit, "She honestly had no idea. Please if you gna be mad, be mad at me." He ignored him becus he knew if he gave him the time of day, he woulda laid him out on the floor. "Daniel I promise, I didn't know..." "Whatever," he said looking away. "LOOK I'M NOT LYING OKAY, I THOUGHT..." "WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE... HUH? YOU CUDA WALKED OUT BUT INSTEAD, YOU STAYED IN HERE AND GAVE HIM YOUR ATTENTION, SO OBVIOUSLY YOU CARE... DON'T YOU," he said shaking his head. "Man, look. I think you need to lower your voice. Don't raise your voice at her like that..." Daniel laughed, "It's funny how you stand there," he looked him up and down, "And try to tell me how to treat a lady. You can shut the fuck up with that." Donte sighed. "Since you wanna stand here and defend him, you can stay here with him tonight." Your mouth dropped, "Daniel...Are you being serious right now?" You ran after him, "Don't leave! I'm not lying to you." He wasn't honestly tryna hear it, "NO! LET ME GO. I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT [YN]!" "What did I do wrong," you asked wiping your face, "He just wanted to apologize." "Man look at you, you not treating her no better right now... Whats your problem man?" He looked at Donte, then rolled his eyes. You ran after him, trying to get to him, trying to get him to understand. Each time you grabbed for  him, he would push you off of him. "When are you gna come back for me..." He didn't answer. "What about my bags..." You followed him outside and downstairs. Roxanne and Donte followed as well. When you got downstairs he popped the trunk, then took your things out. "Here, get all this," he said placing next to you. You stood there, tears flooding your eyes, "Why are you doing this to me?" He ignored you and got in the car. Then he sped off down the street without you. You felt so empty... All you simply wanted was to be there for Roxanne and it turned into all this. "Donte, get her things please." "Of course," he said getting a head start back up. She brought you into her arms. "[Yn]...[Yn]... are you okay? [Yn].... breathe... BREATHE JUST BREATHE!" Your body felt weak, causing you to fall into her arms. Everything felt so numb. You were hyperventilating. She held you close and waited it out... Breathing; such as simply task but yet so hard to do right now. You struggled for air and kept seeing black. "Let's go upstairs hunny," she said helping your walk. It would be better than just sitting on the curb. She took her time, helping you stand to your feet and carefully helping you walk to her door. "We're here okay?" She shut the door behind you and helped you walk inside. You suddenly felt rage. You pushed a vase down, then flipped her coffee table over. "[YN], CALM DOWN! PLEASE MAMA," she ran over to hold you. "DONTE HELP ME." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" You yelled in rage. Donte ran over  and grabbed you. It was a bit forceful but he had to restrain you. "ITS OKAY [YN], JUST RELAX OKAY?" He faught to hold you back until you couldn't move anymore. He had you restrained now. Roxanne stood over in the foyer, crying and pacing the floor. She was afraid you'd hurt her. But once she saw Donte had you, she came over and sat next to you. You cried loudly into their ears as they held you. Where did all this built up aggression come from? 

End of Chapter 165.

If you didn't feel the emotion evoked in this chapter.... wow. that was hard to type.