"I hope you like this baby."

Chapter 162

"I hope you like this baby."

                "Are we almost there yet?!" You turned around in the car and stared Monique dead in the eye, "Didn't Daniel say we're 10 minutes away." She rolled her eyes and raised her voice, "HE SAID THAT SHIT 20 MINUTES AGO!" Daniel let out a laugh, then turned to Monique. He winked at her, "Someone's sleepy I see." Chelsea just sat there and smiled. Letting out a deep breathe, you responded to her, "See look! We're here," you said pointing to your condo. The driver pulled into the parking garage. "FINALLY, HUH!" "Girl hush," you said grabbing your purse. Suddenly, the door opened and you were greeted by the driver, "We've arrived at our destination. Allow me," he reached for your hand first letting you step out. You stood outside the car and inhaled the NYC air for the first time in a week. Mixed feelings came over you. Was Tatianna waiting behind a car for you? Was Donte waiting at your condo door? Lol, though these thoughts were outrageous, your mind still pondered on those possibilities. Daniel noticed your awkward vibe. "Baby? You good?" A bit shooken up, you jumped as he wrapped his arm around you, "Yeah... Just feels a bit.. you know.... being back and all," you looked into this eyes. "I know," he nodded and kissed your forehead, "We just gotta make it through tonight okay?" "Okay." The driver called out to Daniel, "Excuse me Mr. Simmons, I've retrieved all your bags. Would you like me to assist you in carrying them upstairs?" He walked over to him, "Oh. These are staying with us. We're just dropping off these two," he pointed at your friends, "Me and [Yn] are staying at a hotel." "Yes Sir," he smiled then faced the girls, "Would you like some help taking your bags?" They looked at each other, "No thank you, we got it. They aren't too heavy." "Alright then. I'll be awaiting your return with Mrs. Simmons. Take your time, please." Daniel shook his hand, "Thank you Michael." He smiled and got back in the car. *in your head* " 'Mrs. Simmons' got a nice ring to it."  Chelsea smiled, "Omg, Digg... Like I swear. I could definitely get use to this." He smiled at her, "Let's head inside ladies," he said wrapping his arms around everyone.

                After a short 5 minute walk inside, you all stood at the door awaiting as Daniel got his key out. "I forgot how nice this was," Monique looked around. "Yeah... We've only been away for about a week and it feels like forever." He unlocked the door and stepped back, letting you and the girls in first. "Thank you Diggy." "Thank you Daniel." "Mhm." You looked around your beautiful condo. Something felt different though. What was it? "Smells good in here," Monique said walking around. Daniel placed the key on the table, "Make yourselves at home. You're unlimited to anything you see. Ummm, the driver downstairs, he's your driver until we get back... Unless you wanna use [Yn]'s car. Don't matter," he sat on the couch, "There's a card on the table... That's your money to do as you please. You can get whatever you want. I don't care. Just don't, you know, make huge expenses. Next to the card is your driver's phone number. Ummm, I think that's about it." The girls looked at each other, then started screaming. "OMG DIGGY, THIS IS SOOOO SWEET! THANK YOU FOR THE HOSPITALITY!" The both of them rushed over to hug him. You stood there, smiling as you watched them. "Of course. Anything for my baby's best friends." You saw them wiping their face. "I don't know how I would ever repay you.." "Just keep being loyal to [Yn]. She needs the two of you." Everyone smiled. Daniel was sure making this bet harder each day. He flew your parents and friends out. Now, he's being very courteous by fulfilling their needs. Not to mention he's taking you to the Bahamas tomorrow... Damn. What a gentlemen... Whats next? *bark bark, bark bark*  Monique jumped on the couch, "What in the hell is that???" Daniel smiled as he got up from the couch. He stood before you, "I hope you like this baby." Your confused face made him smile. He came back moments later. A cute little dog came running from the back. It ran right to you. Your Gucci purse dropped to the floor as your hands covered your mouth. "Daniel..... Daniel noooooo..." Chelsea started jumping up and down, "AAAAAAAAAAAAWH!! HOW CUTE!" Daniel smiled as he watched you pick up your puppy... You could barely see trying to wipe the tears from your eyes." Chelsea came over to pet it. "OH HELL NAW, I DON'T DO DOGS," Monique said running to the other side of the living room. "Awh, c'mon ma... He's nice. He won't bite." "Tha-Thank you soo much babe." He walked over to come kiss you. Chelsea grabbed him while you kissed. "But, I thought you didnt...." "Don't worry about that, thats the past baby... I realized that we gotta make sacrifices. You made one huge sacrifice when you moved to NYC with me. I gotta make more too." You smiled and hugged him tightly. Since you moved in, you begged him for a puppy but he refused. You thought it would be able to keep you company. "Yo, this Dog is so cute," Chelsea said kissing it, "What breed is this?" He responded to her, "Its a maltese. He's just a baby." You grabbed him from Chelsea and looked into his eyes, "What should I name him?" Daniel ran his hands through the fur, "I don't know, you got any ideas?"  

End of Chapter 162.

Any cute puppy names for your new Doggy? Aha... 

I'm sure you're ready to give in now huh? 

Haha, I'll see you later. Be good!