"Give It to Me!" II

Chapter 119

"Give It to Me!" II

                         "Haha, where are you taking me Daniel!" "I wanna fuck you outside," he slid the balcony door open. "Daniel no!!! I'm not ready for this! HAHA!" Too late. He laid you down on the couch outside. You sat up and looked around. "What if people see us?" "Haha, chill. No one can. See?" He pointed around. "This is NYC. I'm sure someone is watching Daniel." He smirked and laid beside you. He laughed becus of how paranoid you were. "Baby...." ''Hmmmmm?" "C'mon...Stop being scared." You looked at him, "Daniel..." " 'Daniel' nothing and get on top of me. Ride me." You rolled your eyes. He looked at you, "I'm waiting [Yn]..." Once he saw that you didn't move, he playfully hit your boob. "Ow! Shit!" "Hahaha, I'm sorry," he softly kissed it. You smiled and sat up, "Fine. But if we end up on the front cover of a magazine, it's your fault." "And I'd be okay with that...mmm....mmm." You stroked him with your hand so he would shut up. "Mmmmm, just like that [Yn]." You squeezed one of his nipples with your free hand. You did it harder and faster; you watched his face to make sure he was enjoying it. He would bite his bottom lip, trying to not moan so much. He finally laid back and closed his eyes; therefore, he didn't see your open yourself up. You both moaned as you sat on him. Instead of laying on his chest, you stayed upright and rode him. "Mmmm,'' Diggy moaned and then grabbed your hips and helped you. He had a lot to work with. You stopped grinding and started bouncing on him. "Aaaahh, aaah." Diggy looked you in your eyes, "You think you a porn star now hahaha?" "Hahaha, shut up. I'm tryna be serious." You both laughed. He watched you ride him; you would change your pace every and then. He sat up and pulled you into his lap. "Here, let me give you a break," he said doing all the work. You wrapped your legs around his back and held him with your arms. He sucked your neck and moved you up and down on him. "I'm gna..." He looked up from sucking your breast, "What's that babe?" "I'm gna cum." "Of course you are," he said speeding up his pace. He laid you on your back and pushed your legs back towards your ears so he could get deeper inside of you. You could hear and feel the moisture that was building up inside of you. "Aaaaaah..." "Mmm.. Mhm, give it up," he said encouraging your next orgasm, "Cum all over me," he whispered in your ear. "Aaaaa, Daniel," you gripped his back tightly. His breathe against your neck was the last straw. "Ooo shit! Haha," Daniel felt your cum all over him. You were breathing really hard. He stopped thrusting and looked at you,"You had enough ma?" "Yes! Please I can't take no more," your legs shook. He pulled himself out of you, admiring what you left on him. "Damn, you were wet!" You rolled your eyes. "Come shower with me." You nodded and let him carry you inside. 

                        After your shower, you both laid in the bed naked. He spooned you as you both lay there. You talked for about 30 minutes about whatever came to mind. It was relaxing. "Babe, we don't have any clothes to put on for tomorrow." "Put on my shirt and go to the gift shop downstairs." You got out the bed and searched for his shirt on the ground. He watched you and let out a giggle. "I don't see it Dan." He chuckled, the leaned across the bed. "Here," he flung it at you. You rolled your eyes and slipped some on. "Bring us some snacks, all that good fuckin got me hungry." "Anything else Master while I'm up?" "Haha, yeah," he smirked, "Hand me the remote to the TV. Please and thank you [yn]." "Here," you threw it at him. "Here, use my card," he reached for his wallet. You leaned in and grabbed it; he stole a kiss at the same time. "Hurry back before I start missing you okay?" "Kay babe," you walked out and shut the door. You walked down the hall, hurrying up so you could get back to the room. A smile found its way to your face, that sex was crazy good though. As you continued walking down the hall, you noticed some people coming in and out of a room. Being nosey but also trying to hide that you barely had clothes on, you snuck around furniture and vending machines to hide. You noticed a boy who looked really familiar actually. His big curly fro was so familiar. He stood at the door of a girls. "Who is Darnell talking to?" You couldn't recognize her but it was too late anyway, she shut the door. He walked down the hall in the same direction as you. You ran up and jumped on his back. "AAYYE YOO, WHAT THE FUCK! OH SHIT! IT'S YOU [YN]!" "Haha, yeah. Hey!" You got down and walked beside him. "What are you doing here!" He looked away from your face, "I got a lil sum sum," he said raising his eyebrow. You playfully slapped him, "Really D?" "Shit, I get lonely too." You both laughed and stepped on the elevator. "You and Diggy got busy I see," he said noticing his shirt on you. "Haha, yeah. I'm heading to the gift shop to..." He interrupted you, "Buy clothes..." "Mhm..." After the ride down, you both stepped off and headed through the empty lobby. "Where you headed?" "Gift shop as well. I'll walk you." You stepped inside and purchased some shorts, t-shirts and snacks. "I think he likes these," you said reaching for some chips. "Ummmm, you may wanna let me get that. Your booty is out." "Hahaha, oh yeah." You stepped up to the counter and smiled at the worker. "Hi!" "Hey, how are you ma'am?" "Great, thanks. Can I get two t-shirts and two pairs of shorts please," you pointed. "Sure, what size?" "Small-small and Medium medium." The worker looked at Darnell. "He's a bit tall, maybe your boyfriend needs a large in our shorts." "Haha, Oh no no... These aren't for him." "Yeah, unfortunately." "Oh, I'm sorry! Well here you are ma'am. Please swipe your card." That was soooooo awk lol... "Receipts in the bag, have a nice night!" "You as well." You both smiled and raced to the elevator. "Shit, you cheated!" "How! Not my fault I was blessed with long legs," he said pressing the 9. "Whatever." You eventaully stepped off and headed to your rooms. "What you need ice for D?" He filled a cup with ice, "My trick I use to impress the ladies," he said flicking his tongue. "You nasty." He looked you up and down, "So are you." You blushed and looked away. "Mhm.. I see all through that innocent baby face of yours. This is me, I'll holla at you later shawty." "Bye D." He disappeared into his room. "He's so crazy," you walked to your room.. You swiped your card and stepped inside. You found Diggy sitting up and eating in bed. "Found these in the mini fridge... Hand me my food. I'm starving." You placed the bag at the edge of the bed, "Really?" "Hahahaha!" You ran over to the phone before he could get up and tackle you. "I'l order food." "You better," he said sitting back. 

End of Chapter 119.