Let's Move Forward

Let's Move Forward

Chapter 116

                            Daniel looked into your happy eyes, "I'm so sorry," he said holding you, picking you up off the floor. You giggled in his ears, "It's okay, just don't ever let me see you get that mad again, you scared me." He pulled your face towards his, "I mean, I can't guarantee you that, haha, but I'll try. I just don't want no more drama. Please." "Me too," you pecked his lips. He placed your feet on flat ground but still held you close, he looked at you with these eyes. The same eyes he'd make when he wanted some *ahem ahem*. "Nah uh Daniel. We just made up. Besides, you don't deserve any," you said shoving him really hard. "Awh babe, I'm sorry about that.'' You stood with your arms folded, giving him a serious a look, "You put your hands on me and that wasn't cool." "I know... I was really upset...I..." "No excuses, don't," you slapped his face, "Let it happen again, ever. You here me?" His tan cheek was now red, "Haha. Yes ma'am. But save the feistiness for the bedroom." You rolled your eyes and sat on the bed. He followed you, laying right next to you. The two of your laid there in silence at first, drifting away in your own individual thoughts. Daniel looked at you, "What you thinkin about [yn]?" You shook your head, "Everything that's happened these past 4 months. Nothings been the same since," you were now looking at him, "I've started dating you. My life has been complete drama." He nodded, "I know. That's what happens when you date Diggy Simmons." "Mhm, I guess you're right." He smiled, then looked away. "It's okay, things will get better. I promise." "I hope so," you played with this lip, using ur finger, "Cause I seriously was at a breaking point." "I'm sorry. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it for you. I got you baby." ''Hmmmmmm," you thought, "I want to take a trip to see my parents, then a vacation some place tropical." "Oh... okay. Call it done," he kissed your forehead. "Really?" "Mhm. Anything for my Queen." You smiled really big, "Where can we go for our vacation?" "Where do you wanna go, where ever it is, I'll take you." "Hmmmmm... I don't know. I'll have to get back with you on that..." He smiled, "Thats fine. Just let me know ASAP so I can make that happen for you," he rubbed your chin, "I wanna make up for my foolishness." "You can start tonight," you said licking your lips. "HAHAHA, okay okay... I'll take care of that." *knock at the door* You both looked at the door, "I'll get it Dan," you got up. You felt a smack on your ass. "Nasty boy!" You finally approached the door, "Who is it?" "US!" You laughed, then backed up so you could let them in. The three of them pushed the door in, making sure you were okay. They looked around, only noticing you laying across the floor and Daniel on the bed. "OW SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK!" "Oh shit, sorry about that [Yn], we were just making sure you was good." You rolled your eyes, "Yeah yeah, now help me off this damn floor!" Darnell laughed and extended his arm out to you. "Sorry girl, we just checkin," Mo said looking at Daniel, "Y'all good?" "Yeah," Daniel got off the bed and stood among you guys. Darnell stood back a bit, not knowing his intentions. "Nah dude," Daniel extended his hand out to Darnell, "I want to apologize, truly, for my ignorance and what happened between us." Darnells serious face inverted to a crooked smile, he returned the hand gesture. "After talking with [yn], she really opened my eyes to something I honestly avoided accepting. It was definitely a missed call on my part dude. And besides, you've been nothing but good to my baby. Being there for her when I couldn't, I appreciate that." You and the other girls smiled. "Wow. Well, I mean it's the least I could do. [Yn] is a special girl. I can tell by the way she carries herself. But nah, personally, I watched my dad beat the living hell outta my mom almost everyday. I told myself I'd never lay my hands on a woman, nor let another do the same. So when Chels hit me up, I knew I had to be there for her." Everyone nodded. "Are your parents still together D?" "Nah... well my real parents split. My mom started dating assholes after him, I guess trying to fill his void. But that was a while ago, age 10 or less. She's doing a lot better now though," he smiled at you. "Good good." "Yeah, so when I saw you push her, I almost went crazy." "Yeah, well I'm glad you didn't. Haha. But ummm, I know that's not acceptable. My mind was honestly gone." Darnell nodded. "Well, all is good," you said smiling, "And I'm not pregnant!" "WHAT!!!" "Yeah, we listened to the voicemail. Test came back negative." Monique fell to her knees, "THANK YAH JESUS. HALLELUJAH!!" Everyone started laughing. Then she got up and ran around the hotel screaming! She was a true character. "Oh my gosh. What are we gone do with her y'all?" "I don't know." Darnell laughed, "Let's leave her here though!" The four of you snuck out, trying not to be noticed!" She stopped running around and noticed how quiet the room had gotten. "Wait wait, where the fuck are they? DON"T LEAVE ME!'' She ran into the hallway and caught up with y'all. "Why'd y'all leave me! Shit." "You were doing the most!" "What about the hotel room though [Yn]?" Daniel looked at you, "Don't worry, we'll make use of it later on tonight," he licked his lips. The three of them started ooooo'ing lol. Then started to grind on the wall and each other. You laughed and blushed! "Y'all some freaks. Shit, [Yn] might end of pregnant after all!" Daniel smirked, "So what y'all wanna do? Head back to the party, or nah?" You looked at them, "Don't matter to me. Long as there is no drama." "Amen," you said as you head through the lobby. "Alright, well my driver is outside. Let's just head back and have a good time." "Sounds good to me." You all stepped outside and awaited the driver to open your door. Everything was finally perfect. You sat in a cirlce and chatted on the way back. 

                      "This is so perfect," Daniel kissed your nose. "I know huh, let's keep it this way." You sat next to each other and relaxed as you overlooked the party. It was around 11:45 and it was still live. Daniel didn't perform because he was chasing after you. But since you made up, he now could. He had something special in mind to do for you. You were clueless about it. "I'll be back babe," he said getting up. Chelsea looked at you and smiled, "Something is about to happen," she said before sipping her drink. "You think so?" "Mhm..." *Spinking on the mic* "Everyone make some noise for Diggy!!!!" The whole party went crazy. *Diggy speaking * "Hows everyone doing tonight?" *crowd screams* *Spinking* "NYC STAND UP!!!!" Everyone in VIP stood up. Seems like Diggy was about to shut it down. Then beat for classic introduction came on. He decided to take it back to his first mixtape. (I ♥ his first mixtape, it's the first songs I ever heard from him. my personal fave lol).  Diggy walked up the Spin and whispered something, then the beat changed to Mama said. Everyone went crazy, since they knew it already. He started performing and really got the crowd going. You watched him Slay the fuck out that stage. You got a lil horny watching him lol. Once he finished the song, everyone went crazy. I think someone passed out lol. He stood on stage and all the girls screamed at the top of their lungs. (Idk if you've ever seen Diggy perform but he really is a great performer. I've been blessed to see him twice on stage, but never a meet n greet at the concert. that shit is too expensive!) Suddenly, 4 letter word came on and if the screams weren't loud then, oh Lawd Jesus. "I can't take all this noise! My damn ear drums and ringing n shit," Mo said covering her ears. Everyone in VIP laughed. Diggy turned around and looked at you. He motioned with his finger for you to come here. You blushed while everyone said awwwh. You walked over to him slowly, before standing before him on stage. He stared into your glowing eyes, then lifted your hand and kissed it. *random fan watching from below* "Oh hell naw Diggy, she's a hoe. Don't do this!!!" You both looked at her and laughed. He charissed your face with this hands, before kissing you on stage in front of everyone. The whole building roared! He turned you around and held you in front everyone while he spoke, "We all have someone special in our life and I want to dedicate this song to those who have that positive purpose in our lives." You looked around at the the different reactions. Support and of course, jealous bitches. You caught Tatianna staring. She looked a bit uneasy too. Someone kept repeatedly calling your name over and over again. Finally, you spotted Roxanne in the crowd. You waved to her. You mind went blank for a second. You simply blocked out everything while he performed. You forgot where you were, it seemed like the only person in that room was Him.♥

End of Chapter 116.