Making the Most of Tonight

Chapter 138

Making the most of tonight

                          "That was so good," you said rolling over on your other side to face Diggy. He was holding you at first. "It was huh," he said smiling. "Yeah," you softly stroked his cheek with your hand, "You don't play when it comes to handling business huh?" "Never did, haha, shoot," he said biting his lip. You leaned in and kissed him. "Come here," he said holding you closer, he kissed you again. *knock at the door* You both looked at up, Daniel spoke, "Whats up?" "Y'all done fucking, or nah," Spin asked. You heard Roger chuckle. "Oh lawd," you said getting fidgety. Daniel pulled you on him, "Nah uh baby, lay on me. I'll cover you up," he said pulling the sheets back. You laid on him and let him hold you in his arms. "Y'all can come in." You watched the door knob turn and both of them enter. The both covered their mouths with their hands, "Ooooooo shit..oooooo shit," Spin said exaggerating, "Haha... you smell that Rog," he asked looking at him. Roger smirked, "Ahuh, freshly fucked pussy," he said laughing. Blushing and a bit embarrassed, you dug your face into Daniel's chest. "Hahaha, stop tryna hide," Spin said rubbing his chin. The three of them laughed. "It's okay mami, don't be shamed. We know how you and Dig get down," Roger said nodding. You smiled at Roger. "Wow, she's so beautiful," he said patting Spin. Everyone nodded. "Isn't she," Daniel said kissing your forehead. "Thank you." "Mhm, just stating the facts," he said winking. "Hahaha, what y'all up to," Daniel asked rubbing you. "We about to meet up with Darnell. He's back in town." "Oh, word?" "Mhm, he's visiting family but he wanna come chill wit us too." "Sounds dope. Where's he at?" "Uuuuugh," Spin checked his phone, "I don't know...gotta see. You tryna hang." Daniel was silent. You look at him, "Babe, you can go. I'll stay here." He looked into your eyes, "I feel bad though because I dedicated this night to you." You shook your head, "I know you and your boys wanna hang, I understand." "You sure [Yn]?" "Yeah baby." Spin looked at Roger, "I mean, you can come too [Yn]...so you not here by yourself." "Y'all sure abt that?" Spin rolled his eyes, "You cool ppl [Yn], I suppose," he said frontin. You smiled, "Well, alright then." Daniel nodded, "What y'all tryna do?" "Just eat, drink, talk." "Alright, but me and [Yn], only have dressy clothes." "Oh, oh yeah. Spin told me what happened," Roger said sitting on the bed, "Can't believe that bitch had Sterling step to you like that man." "I know... Then [Yn] pushed Tati on the ground." "WHAT?!" "Mhm, she got what she needed," Spin said laughing. "Well, alright.. We gone let y'all get dressed though. We'll go somewhere secluded where we won't run into them clowns," Roger said getting off the bed. "We'll be waiting in the front." You watched them walked to the door, and noticed something on Roger's khaki pants. "Oooo shit," you said low. "What's wrong," Dan whispered. They shut the door. "Daniel, Roger sat in our....." Daniel smiled and sat up. You pointed, "Oh shit," he said looking at you. You both burst into laughter. "Oh my gosh...Come on. We gotta get ready." You both got up and got ready. With only bra and panties on, Daniel found himself looking at you a lot. "You see something you like," you asked showing off your butt. "As a matter of fact," he said smacking your ass hard. "You got my ass all bruised up Daniel," you said looking in a mirror at yourself. "Thats my territory, gotta claim it." You sucked your teeth and shook your head, "Whatever." "Aye, but no worries. I got something you want too, don't I," he said flashing TDD at you. He walked over to you and stood in your face, "This," he said looking down, "Is all yours too..." You looked at it, then at him and smiled. "Can't no one have it but you." "Better," you said smirking. He grabbed your face to kiss you, then proceeded to put on his clothes. 

                            "Bout time y'all came," Spin said getting up from the couch. "Boy hush, we were five minutes." "THAT'S A LONG TIME," he said yelling. "Nah uh, calm down," you said pointing in his face. "Get her," Spin said looking at Daniel. Everyone laughed. You all grabbed your wallets or purse lol, and heading outside to the garage. After a short little walk, you all made it inside the car. "You wanna ride in the front [Yn]," Spin asked. Y'all were taking his car, "Nah uh, I wanna sit by Daniel." "Yeah, she wanna be by her papi," Roger said getting in the front with Spin. "Hahaha." You sat in the middle, Daniel took the window seat. He grabbed your hand, "I'm sorry about tonight, I promise I'll make it up to you [Yn]." "It's okay, we're making the most of tonight." He smiled. "DON'T Y'ALL DO ANY OF THAT LOVEY DOVEY SHIT IN HERE. FUCK ROUND AND GET MY SEATS WET!" "We already took care of that in your bed," Daniel sat looking at you. Roger busted out laughing. "UUUUGHHH, EW. Wait hold on, Darnell calling me. *Spin on the phone* "Yeah, what's up D... Yes. We are in route......ahuh.......Naw naw, we'll figure out when we scoop you. Alright." You were excited in see Darnell, but you knew it still felt awkward around him. Tonight would be an oppportunity to work on letting those feelings go. Hopefully... ;-/...

                             After a long 20 minute drive through New York City, you finally pulled up to these condos. "Finally," you said exhaling. You were leaning on Daniel. "You told him we here?" "Ahuh. He's coming," Spin said looking out the window. You saw him in the distance. He looked so good... "WHATS UP FAM," He said dapping Roger and Spin through the window, "Oh look whose here," he said getting in the back, "Wow, I'm a bit under dressed," he said looking admiring you and Daniels fit. "Nah, you good brotha," Daniel said reaching for his hand, "We had a change of plans." "Oh okay, Hey Ms. Lady," he smiled at you. His green, dreamy eyes captivated you, "Hey D." "WHAT'S HATTENIN WIT CHA BOSS," Spin said from the front seat, "NYC MISSES YOU." "As do I," he said smiling,. You watched him buckle his seat belt and adjust his curly hair. "How things been since the party?" "Man, that bitch rolled up on Dig and [Yn] while they were on the way to dinner," Spin said pulling off, "Nah uh?!" "Mhm.... thats why we wit y'all," Daniel said nodding. Darnell had his mouth wide open, "Shit. That bitch ain't change I see." All the guys laughed. Darnell smiled at you, "So you hanging with the fellas toinght girl?" "Mhm." "Yeah, the fellas, so nun of that bullshit," Spin said looking at you front the rearview mirror. You rolled your eyes, "What happens tonight stays in between us. Don't go running your mouth to ya lil females." "HA, what females?" Roger looked at you, "Ain't you Samantha cool?" "I barely see her." "What about D's lady, Rox?" "What about her? We cool but it's not like that. Our friendship is fresh." "Oh, I see. D, you ain't wanna see your lady and beat it up," Spin asked smirking. You made this face. Daniel whispered in your ear, "This is how boy talk, just ignore it. Haha." You nodded. "Naah, I don't wanna see her until tomorrow. Gone make her wait for the dick." "You gotta keep 'em guessing," Roger said fist bumpin D. You thought to yourself how long this night would be, and how you shudda stayed at Spin's place. Oh well, at least you were out. 

End of Chapter 138.