"Hmm you know I just might do that. But what if it turns around on me?"

"How could it? But even it it does he will to"

"Okay"

I took a bunch of pictures and then we went to the kitchen for some snacks and we took them back to her room. We put on Frozen and watched it until we fell asleep.

* * *

"Mayann wake up", I opened my eyes and seen my mom.

"Mommy I'm sleepy", I said rolled back over.

"I know but you can go back to sleep when we get home, come on", she grabbed my arms picking me up from the bed making me stand up.

"Come on so we can go"

I sat down on the bed and leaned over. I was slowly falling back asleep until my dad came in the room carrying Khalil.

"Alright May let's go", he picked me up in his other hand and walked us to the truck. They put me and Khalil all the way in the back of the truck, strapped us in, and pulled the seat up putting Sam in his carseat. My mom got in the front while Oshea strapped Sam in and my daddy drove off. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

"Look bae", I could her my mom and I knew she was looking at all of sleep. I finally opned my eyes and realized the sun wasn't even out yet.

"Alright kiddos we're home. Everyone can go to their final destinations"

Oshea, Khalil and I dragged out feet getting out the car. We were to tired to go upstairs so we crashed in the living room. I looked at the time before I went to sleep and it said 6:15. My parents are crazy for waking us up this early in the summer time just to bring us back home.

QUINCY'S POV

I chuckled at all the kids crash in the living room. They didn't even care to hit the couch they all fell asleep on the soft rug in the living room. Syn took Sam upstairs and I went to get blankets for them which was hard because they were all over the place.

"Aww baby they're tired"

"I know but I don't know why, they had enough time to stay sleep"

"Who knows that they were doing or if they even went to bed"

"Nah May didn't because she called me at 4 something this morning talking about a puppy"

"What was she up for?"

"I have no idea but I told her to go to bed but ther's no telling if she went or not""

"Mmm mm what are we going to do with these kids?", Sym said smiling at them

"Everything we can, come on let's go to bed"

We walked upstairs checking on San again and he was sound asleep. My little big family. I chuckled to myself and went into our room and fell asleep.

MAYANNA'S POV

When I woke up I could hear footsteps running aroudn and remembered Oshea, Khalil and I crashed in the living room. I was so tired last night and I didn't go to bed until about 5:45 this morning.

I got up from the floor and walked upstairs and my mom was in the bathroom throwing up.

"Mommy are you okay?", I asked stepping in holding her hair back.

"Yeah I'm fine I just don't feel good this morning. You want some breakfast?"

"Yes ma'am I'm hungry"