Q&A

Me  (Pictured above along with my current favorite song/artist)

Q - What's my name?

A - Carly Christine Saylor

Q - How old are you?

A - I just turned 17 on the thirteenth of February

Q - What's your favorite color?

A - A tie between Emerald Green and black

Q - What's your favorite movie?

A - The fault in our stars. I'm a sucker for romance.

Q - Who's your favorite author?

A - That's a hard one. I'd say it's a tie between JK Rowling and Cassandra Claire.

From kushxvibes

Q - If you could write a scene for Riverdale, what would it be?

A - Yeesh, you ask some hard questions, but I'll do my best to answer them. The best way to do this is to give two ideas. So first off, if I can include Rule's storyline, then I would love to do another episode where the parents are teenagers and have Rule's parents in it so you knew more about them. I was actually thinking of doing a bonus chapter like that in the second book. Would you guys like that?

If I could not, here would be an idea for a scene. I would like to explore the idea of a potential love interest for Sweet Pea whose basically his opposite but she has a terrible home life and a dark past. She ran to Riverdale to escape said past. I don't know, I just kinda like the idea of Sweet Pea being her knight in shining armor and her rock.

Q - What characters would be in it?

A - Oh goodness, well, Sweet Pea would be a main character at least for that episode. And Choni would get a ton of screentime cause they are so underappreciated! Alice Cooper is a queen, but I don't like farm Alice so I'd bring back serpent Alice. If I could find a way to put Rule into it then I totally would.

Q - How did you get the inspiration to write this Fanfiction?

A - Well, I read a lot of Sweet Pea fanfiction and one day I kinda just thought to myself "If someone can write a piece this good then why can't I?" So I did. Writing was something I could do anywhere and that was a welcome distraction with my serious health problems.

Q - Where'd you draw your inspiration to start?

A - Fanfics. Seriously, reading fanfics of what you want to write about is the best way to inspire you. Plus, it's a great way to know what you want and don't in your book.

Q - What inspired Rule's character?

A - Well, I love India Eisley, who's the face-claim for Rule. But she was a character I could put myself into, like my experiences and emotions. Rule is a lot like me in some ways, but in some ways, she's also the person I aspire to be. I guess what inspired me the most was the thought that I could add to something that's already amazing and I could see if I was good at it.