A thousand years begins and ends with you

The video's had surfaced the internet the moment the words left her lips, something she almost regretted. Retribution. That's the only word she could focus on at the moment. She knew it was going to come sooner rather than later, for the other shoe always had to drop. Hiram Lodge was a powerful man, she knew that. She had proof, now he knew that. What he didn't know? She was a force to be reckoned with, a powerful storm.

And nobody would stop her.

...................

"Angel, you ready to go to school?" Rule turned around to face Sweet Pea, a fake smile on her crimson painted lips. "Yeah, do I look okay?" Rule had on a pair of high waisted red plaid pants, black heeled ankle boots, black cropped shirt, and a plain black leather jacket, considering she wasn't allowed to wear her serpent jacket. Rule pushed back a dark curl of hair from her face, watching as Sweet Pea traced her figure with his eyes. "You look gorgeous," Sweet Pea tugged Rule towards his bike, her small yet muscular arms wrapping around his torso. If Sweet Pea had turned around, he would've seen the few small tears that leaked from Rules eyes at the thought of losing him. Rule was absolutely not a codependent person, but it felt like Sweet Pea was the only thing holding her together anymore. She didn't want to see what would happen to her if he was no longer around her. She was brought from her nightmarish daydream when Sweet Pea tapped on her arms, Rule now realizing they'd arrived at school.

Hand in hand, the couple walked into the school's student lounge. "Rule!" She brought her head up, looking at who she now realized was an extremely distressed Veronica Lodge heading towards her. Sweet Pea firmly placed his hands on Rules hips, looking around at the almost empty room, their friends being the only ones there. "What's this? An intervention? Last time I checked Reggie's the one with problems." 

Reggie looks at Rule in shock, mouth agape. "Hey! What the hell did I do?" Sweet Pea glares at the boy, opening his sarcastic mouth. "You breathe." Jughead, who had his arm around a smiling Betty, laughed at Sweet Peas truthful remark. "No it's not an intervention," everyone's attention went back to Veronica who was motioning for Rule and Sweet Pea to sit down, Rule taking a seat on his lap. "Just ask Ronnie," Rule waited patiently for her friend to ask about how her father had killed Rules parents, to which she did. Veronica was in tears after Rule explained what happened, a look of disbelief mixed with heartbreak reflecting in her eyes. The only sound came from Veronica's heels as she rushed from the room, everybody glancing at one another.

 Toni rushes into the room like a madwoman, gripping Rules upper arms. "I think Cheryl's missing, I went to her house and her mother, jesus she's a bitch, made up some excuse abo-" Rule slapped a hand over Toni's mouth, standing up from Sweet Peas lap and internally smiling when he whined. "Slow down Topaz, text me everything you know and i'll look over it okay?"  Toni nodded rapidly, rushing out of the room just as fast as she entered. Rule slowly turned in Sweet Peas arms, closing her eyes and resting her head on his chest.

"You know," Rule looked up at her boyfriends semi smirking face, his eyebrow raised in a way that made her heart flutter "skipping school might just make you feel better." Rule grinned, sliding her hand into his and tugging, the pair sprinting down the hall and bursting through the front doors. A teacher yelled for them to get back inside, a few students standing behind said teacher as Rule and Sweet Pea climbed onto his bike. The thought of a weeks worth of detention didn't bother them as they drove off into the sun, Sweet Pea planning on going to their home but instead getting directed in the opposite direction by Rule, saying she wanted to show him two different places. 

Parking his bike in the gravel, Sweet Pea helped Rule off the bike and allowed her to lead him further into the cemetery, ignoring Sweet Peas confused gaze boring into the side of her head. Walking for around five minutes, Rule came to a complete stop in front of two black marble headstones, almost toppling over when Sweet Pea rammed into her. His hands reached out and grabbed her waist, steadying her and opening his mouth to ask if she was alright, but then he looked at the names engraved on those two conjoined stones.

Abby Jones - Mother, wife, and sister.  3/12/69 - 6/21/18

RJ Jones - Father, husband, and brother. 4/13/69 - 6/21/18

"A thousand years begins and ends with you."

Serpents by blood, and by heart.

"I wanted you to meet them," Rules squeaky voice cracked, tears rolling down her wind bitten cheeks. Sweet Pea stood there, unsure of what to do, but slid his hand into hers. "They would've loved you, my mom especially. Dad on the other hand," Rule laughed, Sweet Pea not being able to help but think that even with tears rolling down her cheeks, she still looked gorgeous. "he would've pretended not to like you at first, just in case you hurt me, but then he would've loved you like a son. Whenever I had boyfriends my mom would just shake her head at us, whispering to me that he wasn't the one." Rule pauses, looking up at Sweet Pea with a real smile. "But somehow I know she would've said you were the one. God my mom, she was the complete opposite of me. Nice with a heart of cold, confident and sassy. She would've loved to embarrass m-" Rules words were cut off by a overwhelming wave of emotion, Sweet Pea squeezing her into a bone crushing hug. 

"If I had met them, they would've know just how much I love you."

Rule - Sweet Pea (1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara