No, i'm just vice president

Rule sat on the step of her trailer, smoking a cigarette and staring at the eviction notice in her hands that she'd torn from the front door. Walking inside, she slammed the door behind her and stalked to her room, a text on her phone from Sweet Pea notifying her that he would pick her up in ten minutes to for a meeting at the Whyte Wyrm. Rule knew, as the niece of the serpent king, that she always had to dress the part. Meaning no pajamas, which was exactly what she had on. So after changing into black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and knee high heeled boots Rule slid her serpent jacket on and walked outside to an awaiting Sweet Pea, climbing on the back of his motorcycle and wrapping her arms around him. The wind pushed back at them as they arrived in the already packed parking lot, Sweet Pea helping Rule off and dragging her inside by their intertwined hands.

"I promise you nobody will get evicted!" Fp shouted from the stage, Sweet Pea hopping onto the pool table and Rule standing in between his legs. "Now, I have to ask if anyone had something to do with cutting off the head of General Pickens?" Much to Rule, Jughead, Sweet Pea, Toni, and Fangs aggravation, Tall boy starts to speak. "Now why don't you ask your son and niece?" Rule rolls her eyes, giving Jughead a signal to let her speak instead of him. "Oh shove it up your ass dude, honestly what the hell is your problem with us huh?" Most of the bar murmurs things like preach or someone finally said under their breath. "Well you two were involved in writing the whole paper now weren't you?" Rule presses her back against Sweet Pea to stop him from going towards Tall boy, looking at Jughead next to her as she spoke. "Yeah, and I also really hate you but that doesn't mean i'm the President of the 'Tall Boy should suck a dick' club now does it? No, i'm just Vice President."

The whole bar, with the exception of Tall Boy, laughs at Rules remark and steps in front of her when he tries to get to her. "You and your posse are the ones that did this," Tall boy continues, Sweet Pea standing up this time and wrapping his arm around Rules waist tightly. "It was a peaceful protest!" Toni argues back in a surprisingly powerful voice for such a tiny human. "That accomplished nothing! So who's to say you and your little boyfriend didn't go back that night with a ladder and an axe?" Rule had given Tall Boy so much slack in the past, but she was finally done with his bullshit. Rule moved with such speed that not even one person could catch her before she reached Tall Boy, leaving Sweet Pea and the other teens to stand directly behind her. "Hey!" Rule shouted, her heels making her come up to the height of his chin but anger making her more intimidating. "you're the tallest dumbass in the room, no offense Sweet Pea, so you wouldn't even need a ladder now would you?" It was just for a fraction of a second, but Rule saw his eyes widen and instantly knew she was right. Suddenly, Fp was in between the two to try and protect one another but Rule got the impression it was more to protect Tall Boy than her. "Hey! We do not need to turn on eachother now!" Rule stood where she was until and familiar arm wrapped around her waist, all the anger in her releasing like an open drain as Sweet Pea pulled her outside and home where they fell asleep after Rule ranted for a half hour straight.

................

Rule was perched on a barstool with a beer pressed to her lips, bare legs crossed as she watched Sweet Pea play pool, which was something she did often. She loved watching the way he laughed and smiled when he scored, and especially the way his arms flexed when he used a pool stick. The smile dropped from Rules face when her eyes landed on a familiar figure talking to her cousin, abandoning her beer and rushing towards the Aunt who just wouldn't die. "Ah my niece, how's the boyfriend?" Rule growled at Penny, a figure she hadn't seen follow her speaking up. "I'm good, how's the tattoo? Oh wait," Rule choked on a laugh at her Aunt's glare, wrapping an arm around Sweet Peas waist. "What's your price?" Fp spoke up from behind Penny, Jughead filling Rule in on what was going on. "I want Rule and Jughead kicked out, and to carve off their tattoos myself," Sweet Pea tightened his arm on Rule who looked anything but afraid of her aunt.

"With a dirty knife."

A few hours, a lengthy argument with Fp, and Veronica's confirmation later, Rule arrived at a junkyard with Betty and Jughead. "You the kids looking for a head?" A dirty and kind old man questioned, sitting a heavy duffel bag on a cart and allowing them to open it. Jughead smiled as he looked inside, asking the man if he'd seen who'd dumped it. Rules head snapped upwards when the man said he had on a serpent jacket, asking the question that would confirm her earlier thoughts. "Was this man like really tall?"

"Sure was!"

.........................................

The trio drove as quickly as possible to Fp, explaining the situation while Rule and Jughead tried to keep the smirks off their faces. "Lets go tell everyone," Fp pulled them down the road to the Whyte Wyrm, Rule kicking open the door with the head in her hands like she owned the place. Rule winked at Sweet Pea on the way in, bringing a smirk to his lips as he joined her stampede to the voting area. "Stop the damn vote!" Fp ordered, Rule smirking at a terrified Tall Boy and shooting her aunt a fake smile. Walking towards him with Sweet Pea by her side, Rule dropped the head at Tall Boys feet, Fp drilling him. "I don't know what you're talking about," Tall Boy avoided eye contact. "I'm talking about cutting the head off the pickens statue and then stuffing it in a fridge where you were caught dumbass!" Rule snorted, receiving a gentle elbow to the ribs from Sweet Pea who put his other arm around her shoulders. When Tall Boy started to talk about how Toni didn't belong, something Jughead automatically defended, Rule got a little more agitated. But when Hiram Lodges name was mentioned, her anger reached new heights.

"So Hiram Lodge asked you to do something, and you do it?" Her voice was the kind of calm the put an all new fear into the people that knew what he'd done to her parents. "Yeah, figured it'd be my chance to get rid of you sunshine." Rule arm shot out, her mother's dagger being placed against tall boys throat and a terrifying glint in her eyes. "Hiram Lodge killed my parents you sick son of a bitch, so I bet he really would've loved that." Fp stood up at that revelation, Sweet Pea pulling Rule back so she didn't kill the bastard, although he honestly wouldn't have minded. "What should we do with this traitor?" Fp directed the question to Rule, taking a deep breath to steady herself. "Strip him off his jacket and kick his ass the hell out of here!" A small amount of pride filled Fp him at his nieces mature decision, although just like Sweet Pea he would've let her kill him. "All in favor?"

Sweet Pea and Rule were the first to raise their joined hands.