Wandering hands

Rule and Sweet Pea stood staring at one another for a solid minute and a half before Sweets walked towards her, encasing Rule in his arms. He rested his forehead on hers, brushing his lips across her sharp jaw. "Damnit Rule," Sweets whispered against her jaw, sending shivers along Rules spine "now i'm gonna have to buy more shirts cause god damn." Rule chuckled weakly under her breath at the compliment, not at all objecting considering she would've stolen them anyway. "Mmm, or you could just stay shirtless when i'm around." Rule murmured the words in his ear, admiring the perfectly sculpted man in front of her. "I suppose I could walk around like this more." he offered up teasingly, waiting for her reaction. Rule pulled back in a flash, looking into Sweets eyes with such intensity it took his breath away. "Just for me, lord knows what i'd do if another girl started eyeing my man." The possessiveness in her words turned Sweet Pea on, the boy roughly pinning her against the wall and holding her hands above her head. "I'm all yours angel," Sweet Pea mutters against her jaw, building up the tension for the kiss and looking directly into her piercing green eyes "only yours."

In the blink of an eye Rule jumped, Sweet Pea automatically catching her and wrapping her legs around himself, the pair in sync. Sweet Pea roughly slammed his lips on hers, a stinging sensation of pain and pleasure overwhelming the two as he bit her bottom lip. Rule moaned, giving him to perfect opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth and tangle with her own tongue, the two entering in a short battle for dominance that Rule quickly gave into. Rule wound her hands into Sweets thick hair, tugging and grasping on the strands. It was a good thing Sweet Pea was holding her since the groan he let out made her knees weak. Sweets walked the two over and sat on the bed against the headboard, Rule sitting on his lap as their lips never disconnected.

Rule trailed her lips down his neck, sucking and biting on multiple areas hard enough to leave hickeys, but smirking once she found the sweet spot on his collarbone. The large hands of Sweet Pea wandered down and gripped Rules above average ass, her nails digging into his back as he did so. One hand left to grip onto Rules hair and pull her head back, a whimper escaping her as Sweet Pea sucked on her neck and just above her breasts. Rule shifted her hips, accidently grinding on Sweet Pea and making the both of them moan. "Fuck." Sweets hissed between his teeth, rolling them over so he was on top. Rule went to grab Sweet Peas belt buckle but he stopped her. "Did I do something wrong?" Rule wondered aloud, secretly afraid she did. Sweet Pea chuckled under his breath, shaking his head in assurance. "God no, I just don't think we should yet."  he looked embarrassed when he spoke, his words bringing a smile to her face. "Good," his head snapped up at her words "I think we should get to know each other a little more first. In the meantime i'm completely fine with makeout sessions." The pair laughed at their agreeance, trying to calm their raging blood pressure and hormones down.

The two of them climbed under Sweets black quilt, limbs entangled with the other. Rule nestled her head into Sweet Peas neck, placing a gentle kiss on it. "Rule?" Sweet Pea asked in a strained voice. "Yeah?" Rule asked, genuinely unsure of what he was gonna say. "You're making it very hard to stick to strictly makeout sessions." Rule bit her lip at the want in his voice, tilting her head down so her lips weren't against his skin. "Sorry." her voice cracked when speaking, the both of them knowing she really wasn't.

..............................

"Do we wake em up?" An unsure Fangs asked, eyeing the entangled and clearly peaceful couple. "We have to or else they'll miss school." Toni replied, although her tone says she would rather not face the wrath of waking Rule up. Jughead rolled his eyes at the two wimps, obviously pissed at who his cousin was dating and now cuddling in a bed. "I'll do it," he growled, disappearing from the room before coming back with a bowl full of water. "Wake up!" Jughead threw the water over the two, grabbing ahold of Fangs and Toni before sprinting from the room. But Jughead doesn't make it to the door before being tackled to the ground by the water soaked, pissed, ball of Fire cousin of his. "If I had time to kill you and dump the body before school, your ass would be mine Forsythe Pendleton Jones!" 

The air in the room stilled at Rules words, terror on Jugheads face. "Sadly I don't think we'd have enough time even if we killed him together." Sweet Pea added in a gruff voice from the bedroom doorway. Rules mood instantly changed to one of adoration and lust as she looked at her hickey covered boyfriend, the exact same expression reflecting on Sweet Peas face at the sight of her in his shirt. "Alright, well after you two finish eye fucking each other you need to meet us at school." Toni piped up, throwing a bag of clothes at Rule and dragging the other two protesting boys from the house. 

Sweet Pea walked over to Rule, encasing her lips with his own before doing something that made Rule yelp in surprised pleasure. "You slapped my ass!" She yelled in shock, secretly turned on. The sultry smirk he gave her didn't help "And I plan to do it again, now go get in the shower and i'll make breakfast." Sweet Pea brought his hand down on her butt one more time to get her moving. Warmth stirred in Rules chest as she stripped in Sweet Peas bathroom, accidently leaving the door unlocked and turning the water on. She'd be lying if she said the thought of doing it in the shower with Sweets didn't cross her mind as she washed herself.

Once Rule had wrapped a towel around her torso, she looked in the mirror and gasped. Around a dozen hickeys were scattered around her collarbone, chest, neck, and throat. She kinda liked the thought of walking around with Sweet Peas love bites on display, the idea making her not cover them up. Pulling the clothes Toni had brought her out, she slipped on a white low cut, v neck, long sleeved top and high waisted jean shorts. A laugh escaped Rule as she sees her best friend had even included black combat boots and a black choker. After throwing all her dirty clothes, including Sweet Peas shirt, inside her bag Rule dropped her bag in Sweets room and went out to eat the bagel he'd made for her. Once Sweet Pea had finally gotten dressed and helped Rule get her serpents jacket on, the pair rode to school together on the back of his motorcycle.