Don't think tall boy could rock these

Rule tapped her heeled boot on the floor, doing her damndest to wrap one of the toys for tots in front of her, a barbie doll. Her head snapped up as Fp and tall boy talk about needing another set of hands for delivery, Fp declining Jugheads offer. "Sweet Pea, you're with us!" her uncle calls, Rule instantly standing up from her spot and walking alongside her boyfriend. Fp opens his mouth to argue with the girl, getting cut off when she raises a leather gloved hand. "You get him, you get me too. We're a matching set. Besides, we both know I'll just follow you anyways." Rule snaps at her uncle, slipping her hand through Sweet Peas who knows better than to argue with her. "Plus, these always go down better when they have something pretty to look at. Unless you think Tall boy could rock these leather jeans?" Sweet Pea stifles a laugh at her comment, Fp's lips twitching up at her sassiness. The group leaves soon after, returning a few hours later. Jughead suddenly appears, dragging most of the teenage serpents toward a bonfire.

"Penny Peabody has my Dad delivering drugs," Jughead pauses, looking at Rule who was perched on Sweet Peas lap on a old beat up couch "I know because she had me and Rule delivering them. Now she's roped in tall boy, and Sweet Pea." Sweet Pea stops Jughead, unsure of why he was saying this. "Look, if you're just mad because your Dad picked me-" Rule cuts her boyfriend off by placing her gloved hand over his mouth, allowing Jughead to continue. "I don't care about that. I'm pissed because I don't want the serpents to end up like the Goolies. And I don't think any of you joined the serpents to be at the beck and call of some bitch. This ends in death or jail, and this is why we need to take out Penny." Rule freezes at the mention of killing her mother's sister, sure she hated the evil wench but that didn't mean she wanted her dead. Sweet Pea cuts in, feeling Rules tension. "The snake charmer's helped some of us," 

"Oh yeah? And what does she ask for in return Sweet Pea? Huh? How many favors?" Jughead snaps, Sweet Pea subconsciously drawing shapes on Rules side under her shirt, something he did when something was bothering him. "What i'm asking, is are you willing to risk your necks to save my Dads life?" Everyone's quiet at his question, Rule abandoning Sweet Peas lap after a second. "What is the first law?" her voice booms over them all, an authoritative tone taking over her voice. "No serpent stands alone." Sweet Pea answers, standing up and wrapping his arm around Rules shoulders. "I'm in." Everyone echoes, Jughead smiling at Rule. "Alright then," Rule flips her dagger between her fingers "let's do this."

.............

Rule sighed in aggravation, knocking on the metal door and mentally telling herself not to kick her aunts ass again. The door swings open, Penny's bruised face smiling tightly at her niece. "Rule, nice crowbar." she quips, Rule smirking up at her aunt. "Nice face." Rule retorts, internally proud of the damage she'd done. Rolling her eyes, Penny walks towards the crates while telling Rule she needed to hurry up. "Oh I wouldn't worry your ugly little head," Rule drops the crowbar, signaling for everyone to come in "we won't be here." Penny turns around to look at the teenage gang, all holding weapons including Rule with her gun, who was the only one not wearing a mask. "Is this supposed to scare me?" Penny complains,  Rule sensing the tiniest bit of fear as the whole gang walked towards her. Rule smirked as her aunt began to plead and shout, Sweet Pea putting a bag over Pennys head, one she thought they should make permanent. 

A little while later they arrived in Greendale, Sweet Pea picking Penny up with help from Fangs and dropping her on the ground. Rule walked forwards, snatching the bag of her Aunts head. "Where am I?" Penny demanded, Rule walking away to lean against Sweet Peas side. "Greendale dumbass." Rule spat, Penny's eyes finally landing on Sweet Pea with a sick smile. "Ah, this must be Sweet Pea? Such a shame he won't be that handsome after this." Penny threatened. "I take it back, i'm gonna kill her!" Rule snapped, rushing towards a now frightened Penny but being captured by Sweet Pea, whispering things to calm her. "I don't care where you set up shop," Jughead steps forward to speak since he didn't want his cousin to be arrested for homicide "but it's not going to be in Riverdale." Rule, finally calm, well calmer, steps forwards to stand next to Jughead. "That land belongs to us." she finished, Penny beginning to laugh. "You really are just like me little Rule, cocky little bitch." Penny cackles, Rule miraculously finding the inner strength not to jack slap the bitch. "Serpent law says you can't hurt one of your own." Penny states cockily, Rule smirking down at her aunt and producing her dagger, waving it in Pennys face. "Oh dear Aunt Penny, it's time you learned," Rule stands, shrugging off her jacket and ordering Sweet Pea and Jughead to grab her since Jughead didn't have the stomach to do this. Whirling around, she yanked Pennys arm towards her and put the knife to her tattoo. "This tattoo doesn't make you a serpent." 

It was a good thing they were in the middle of nowhere, considering the only thing you could hear was the slicing of Pennys flesh and her screams.

...................

A few hours later, Rule got a sudden text from Archie and Betty telling her to meet them in the with at that very second. She flew on her bike, passing cars like they were standing still, and making it to the woods in record time. She really wished she'd brought her gun, for when she met up with Betty and Archie Rule heard one being cocked. "Rule Jones," the deep voice said, Betty and Archie staring at her in horror "get in the grave." Sick to her stomach, Rule slowly did as she was told, hopping down into the wooden coffin. "Lay down." Rule started to shake her head at the request of the black hood, yelling for him to stop when he pointed the gun at Betty. "Okay!" Rule shouted, laying flat in the coffin. "Close the lid." her heart sank, wishing she could go back to twenty minutes ago when she was safe in the arms of Sweet Pea. "Tell Sweet Pea I love him." Rule murmured hopelessly, a tear slipping down her cheek as she closed the lid. 

Eyes tightly wound shut, she focused on the words of Sweet Pea telling her he loved her, dirt being filed into the grave. A sigh of relief escaped her as she heard sirens, Archie throwing the coffin wide open and helping her out, handing Rule a gun and running after the black hood. The three of them sprinted as fast as they could, Rules breath coming out in pants as she ordered him to stop. "I will shoot you!" Rule screamed, time coming to a stand still as a gunshot echoed, one that didn't come from her. "Radlee," Sheriff Keller pleaded, pointing at her hands "put the gun down." She dropped it on the ground as if it had burned her, spinning on her heel and crushing Archie and Betty in a hug. 

"I'm officially deleting your numbers from my phone and replacing them with a therapist."