Suck it Josie

"I hate you right now," Lying on the couch in Riverdale High School's student lounge, Rule had her head on Sweet Pea's lap, her entire body hating Cheryl for not letting her sleep and instead forcing her to run lines twenty four seven. "Me? Cheryl's the one keeping you up all night. I mean, don't get me wrong, if she wasn't, I would be, just in a different way." Sweet Pea smirked down at her, Rule smiling as seductively as she could in her exhausted state. "And i'd let you, but you are the one who forced me to audition." Rule groaned when the familiar clicking of heels entered the room, turning and hiding her face in Sweet Peas, very sculpted, abs.

"Kevin needs us, hello hobo boyfriend," Sweet Pea smiled amusedly at Cheryl's given nickname, Rule mumbling for him to make her go away. Rule eventually sat up, kissing Sweet Pea. Cheryl smiled at the sight of her best friend in love, never thinking she'd see the day. Hoping up from the couch, Rule pulled down her skirt and adjusted to walking in heels again, following Cheryl to the auditorium with Sweet Pea lagging behind. "Great, now that Rules here we can begin introductions." Everyone sat in a circle, Rule taking a place on Sweet Peas lap, something nobody objected to.

"I'm Archie, I'm playing Tommy Ross, the boy next door."

"I'm Betty, I'm playing Sue Snell, the good girl."

"Veronica Lodge, playing Chris Hargensen, the mean girl."

"Rule Jones, I'm playing Miss Gardener, suck it Josie."

"Cheryl Blossom and I'm playing the iconic role of Carrie White."

Josie fake coughed the words "Tone deaf," A smack was heard when Rule slammed her hand into the back of Josie's head, hard enough the girl fell from her chair but thought better than to do anything since Rule would skin her alive and feed it to her. Betty, through an amused smirk, asked who was playing Cheryl's mom, to which Alice Cooper made a rather iconic entrance, saying she was. Chuck showed up a few seconds later, taking a seat next to Rule, whom he smiled at, and Sweet Pea.

"Actually, before we begin," Everyone looked at Cheryl, Rule grinning along with Sweet Pea who'd been warming up to the redhead. "I've heard whispering's that some of you ensemble-vultures don't think I'm fit to play or sing the role of Carrie White, same with Rule playing Mrs. Gardner. So, to settle this matter once and for all," Rule stood, linking arms with her best friend "Maestro!" Cheryl ordered. "Okay, uh, Cheryl-" The pair ignored Kevin, breaking out into song.

"That's not my name!

I'd heard that word, sounding so sweet

Thousands of voices, forever repeating

Carrie, Carrie, Carrie

I am the sound of distant thunder. That color, a flame!

I'm Carrie!

I am a song of endless wonder that no one will claim

But someday. Oh, my, someday!

Someone will know my name!"

"Wow, I think I speak for everyone when I say that was undeniable you two." Kevin's voice breaks through the claps, Rule and Cheryl starting to walk back to their seats. If Sweet Pea hadn't wrapped an arm around both girls and yanked them back, they could've died from the heavy sack falling from the sky, a yell escaping them. Toni yanked Cheryl into her arms, Sweet Pea squeezing Rule to his chest. "Oh my god, are you okay Angel?" Rule nodded rapidly, Sweet Pea placing a kiss on her lips. "Thank you, Sweet Pea." He looked over at a grateful Cheryl and Toni, nodding absentmindedly. "Kevin," Kevin looked over at Sweet Pea, who still had his arms tightly wound around Rule "I think we should take a break before class, yeah?" Everyone dispersed, going their separate ways before class had to start in twenty.

Hand in hand, Rule and Sweet Pea wandered off to an abandoned classroom. "Don't ever die on me," Rule looks at Sweet Pea, bringing a hand up to caress his cheek. "I won't," Rules reassurance falls on deaf ears. "Promise me that if death comes knocking that you'll run in the opposite direction," She was surprised by the panic in Sweet Peas tone. "I promise,"

A few months later, she didn't realize she'd have to break that promise.

............................

"In this scene, gym teacher Mrs. Gardener is being a friend when our girl has none, out of sheer kindness." Rule and Cheryl smile at each other, getting in their places, the dark haired girl singing first.

"So many years you faced the world alone

Frightened that life might pass you by

Then he appears, someone who smiles at you

This is no time to question why

- That's how it starts

Two unsuspecting hearts

- In a world where nothing's sure

And nothing's ever guaranteed

- Nothing guaranteed

- You should trust the way you feel

- Trust the way you feel

- That's the only thing that's real

- Thing that's real

- It's like magic how your spirit soars

Once you feel his hand in yours

- That's how it

- That's how it

-That's how it starts

- Two unsuspecting

- Two unsuspecting

- Hearts

Rule wrapped her arms around the girl she considered a sister, laughing at the cat calls they were getting from Sweet Pea and Fangs, all the while seriously loving the look of hatred on Josie's face. "I love you Radlee Vanessa Jones," Cheryl smiled at Toni over Rules shoulder as she spoke. "I love you too Cheryl Marjorie Blossom," The two dispersed, Sweet Pea lifting Rule off the stage by her hips. "Sweet Pea!" He laughed at Rules squeal, swatting her on the backside. "Some of us are single, people!" Chuck's joking shout echoed around the auditorium as Sweet Pea dragged Rule from the room and away from a panicking Kevin. "Hey! Practice isn't over! We still have forty five minutes and sixteen seconds left!" The couple paused outside of the door, Rule dangling over Sweet Peas shoulder. "It's kinda scary that you know how many seconds we have left," Rule laughed at Sweet Peas rather concerned face, the boy waving at everyone and running to a nearby abandoned closet.

"We only need twenty!"