Make me

(Remember that things might not always be in order because I have a plan)

It had been an all too eventful weekend for Rule, so it's an understatement to say she was ecstatic to go back to school tomorrow. But for now she'd have to settle on a strange text from Toni, telling Rule that she'd overheard Sweet Pea and a few other serpents were going over to Archie's. In other words, shit was gonna go down. She sighed in exhaustion while walking to her room, grabbing some clothes from her closet ; A pair of high waisted, black jean shorts with fishnet tights, a velvet maroon crop top with spaghetti straps, matching velvet maroon thigh high boots, and her serpent jacket. Quickly tying her hair in a bun, Rule rushes into her bedroom and grabs her pistol, dagger, and slid on her brass knuckles before rushing out the door. Minuscule raindrops hit her thighs as she drove to Archie's house, the sound of an argument capturing Rules attention after she turned her bike off. Rule sprinted in the direction of the voices, an ache shooting through her abdomen from the past week full of beatings. Rule skidded to a stop when she saw the bulldogs and the serpents ready to battle, rushing in between Sweet Pea and Archie before it could start. Every boy looked at her in shock, but nobody more than Sweet Pea.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Sweet Pea growls, jaw ticking in anger. Rule stands straight up, her heeled boots making her tall enough to be at eye level with Sweets distracting lips. "Making sure you don't do something stupid." Rule snaps, a familiar snort coming from behind her. She whirls around to lock eyes with Reggie Mantle, the boy who'd had a thing for her since grade school. He winks at her, lips turning upwards into a grin as he speaks in a flirty tone. "Hey Radlee, long time no see." Rule can't help it when her lips twitch up into a small smile. "Not long enough Mantle."  Rule playfully flirts back, unknowingly pissing Sweet Pea off even more. "You two done?" Sweet Pea snaps, making Rule flinch at the tone of pure anger he'd never used towards her. Sweet Pea notices her flinch, eyes softening in regret as he goes out to touch her. Rule steps back, Sweets arm falling back to his side. "Can we get this show on the road? Rule you need to leave." Archie pipes up, his words implying the Rule was to fragile and that ticked her off more than anything.

With a clenched jaw, Rule falls in line next to Sweet Pea and Fangs. "Sorry Arch, if my people are fighting than it's my fight too." Rules voice boomed out over the streets, Fangs, another one of her best friends, clapping her on the back and hooting along with the other serpents. "I'm not fighting a girl." one of the bulldogs from the back says, making Sweet Pea snort. "Then I hope you like the hospital, cause i'm gonna kick your ass." Rule smirks, Reggie whispering a small she will under his breath. "Alright, let's do this." Archie shouts before both packs are running at each other.

Rule rushes at one of the bigger bulldogs, the boy throwing a punch that she easily dodges. She jumps and wraps her legs around his neck, a move that made her feel like a ninja everytime, and twisted. The boy landed in a heap on the ground, leaving Rule to give him a solid punch to the face and move onto the next person. Two hands wrap around Rules middle section, pulling her backwards. As Rule silently thanked her ten years of gymnastics, she kicked her leg up and struck her attacker in the face. Once they released her she spun around and kicked their torso, making who she now realized was Reggie fly back into the bushes. Rule winced in sympathy, calling out a quick apology and running back to the fight.

The echoing sound of a gunshot rang through the air, a large body quickly covering Rule. After a few seconds Rule opened her eyes to see Sweet Pea hovering over her, their eyes locking. But the sound of sirens in the distance had them both scrambling to stand. Rule clamped onto Sweet Pea hand and dragged him towards her motorcycle, Sweet Pea jumping on after her and making the decision to drive. Rules hands gripped Sweets thighs in surprise, a strangled sound coming from his throat as he drove at the speed of light to Rules house. Both of them rushed inside, locking the door and turning all the lights off.

Rule grabbed onto Sweet Peas hand and pulled him into her bathroom before throwing a towel under the door and turning the light on. "What the hell were you thinking?" Rule whisper shouts at Sweets, scarily intimidating for such a short person. Sweet Pea towers over her, face contorted in an anger that matched Rules. "Me? What the hell were you thinking? You could have been hurt!" Sweet Pea retorts. Rule screams in frustration, smacking him on the chest. "Would everyone stop worrying about me all the time! I'm a grown woman for god's sake! I know what i'm doing!" Sweet Pea laughs at Rule in sarcastic anger, a blazing fire in his eyes. "I worry because I care about you. You could've been shot dumbass so shut up!" Sweet Pea yells in anger, the worry of being quiet lost due to anger. "Make me!" Rule screams, shoving him with both hands. A look of intensity crosses Sweet Peas face at Rules request of making her.

So he did.

Sweet Pea crossed the room in a single tall stride, placing one hand on the wall behind Rule and the other on her face as he leaned down. His lips covered hers completely, shock wearing off of Rule in a split second and allowing her to kiss him back with equal ferocity. The anger and heat from their argument mere moments ago seeped into the kiss, something that made a fire pool in Rules stomach. Rule snaked her hands up into Sweet Peas curly black hair, Sweet Pea picking her up by her waist. The feeling of his hands on her bare skin was electrifying, something she craved and hungered for as he stroked her back. Rule wrapped her legs around his torso, Sweet Pea slamming her against the wall as the want of the kiss picked up. Rule tugged on the ends of his hair, a low moan emitting from Sweet Pea that made the fire in Rule grow. Sweet Pea sucked Rules bottom lip into her mouth, nibbling and making her moan. Sweet Pea smirked into the kiss, resulting in a giggle from Rule as the pair pulled back breathlessly. Once Rule locked eyes with him they bursted into breathless laughter, her head falling onto his shoulder.

"Hey, you told me to make you."