Rule narrowly avoiding the career of pole dancing

"No!" Rule hissed at a random serpent boy, Allen, who was pissing her off to high heavens. "Oh come on," He egged her on "you never did the serpent dance at initiation so it's only fair you do it at FP's party tonight!" A tall figure towered over the back of Allen, anger etched on the person's face while Rule tried to suppress a smile.  "She said no asshat." Sweet Pea growled, Allen spinning around and scurrying out of the bar, away from Rules angry boyfriend. Sweet Pea rolled his eyes at the retreating boy, turning his attention to Rule and leaning on the counter in front of her. "Hey there," he murmurs, leaning into his now giggling girlfriend "can I buy you a drink?" Rule smiles up at him, leaning until her lips are almost on his before nodding slowly. Sweet Pea quickly gets impatient, connecting his mouth to Rules and winding his hands into her hair.

"Good god can't you two keep it in your pants for five freaking seconds?" Fangs half shouts, covering his eyes dramatically. Sweet Pea releases Rule, turning to look at his best friend with a glare. "Thanks to you and almost everyone else, it's been in my pants for far longer than i'd like!" Sweet Pea retorts, Rule nodding her agreeance in the background. "Yeesh, that's my niece you're talking about." A voice interrupts, Rule jumping from her seat and rushing to her favorite and slightly beat up uncle. "Forsythe!" Rule shouted, the only person who could call her uncle by his full name and get away with it.  A deep chuckle rumbled from FP's chest as he embraced his niece that he hadn't seen in over a year. "My god you've grown up!" he huffed, twirling her around in his arms.

"And you've gotten old." she teased when he finally placed her on the ground, a mock glare coming from her uncle. "So, you wanna introduce me?" Fp takes on a fatherly tone, nodding towards Sweet Pea and motioning for him to come over. Sweet Pea straightens nervously when walking over, terror in his eyes as he grabs ahold of Rules hand and squeezes. "Uncle Forsythe, this is my boyfriend Sweet Pea. Sweets, this is Fp." Rule keeps her eyes on a nerve racked Sweet Pea, his free hand shaking FP's in a firm grasp. Fp looks Sweets up and down, sizing him up as if that alone would make him suitable for his niece. Sweet Pea pulls Rule into his side, calming down at the mere skin to skin contact and knowing she wouldn't let her uncle kill him. Or at least hoping she wouldn't let him. "What kind of name is Sweet Pea?" Fp inquires, narrowing his eyes. Rule knows he actually wouldn't hurt Sweet Pea, but can't help the protective feeling she gets that automatically makes her step in front of her boyfriend. Fp's lip twitches upward in surprise, amusement, and satisfaction, knowing that his niece is falling in love even if neither admit it to themselves or each other.

Rule glares at her uncle, opening her mouth to tell him off, but stops short when a muscular arm wraps around her waist tightly. Rule relaxes into Sweet Peas chest, her tall boyfriend resting his chin on her head. "What kind of name is Forsythe?" Rule growls, calming with Sweet Pea's embrace but still pissed at her uncle's actions. Fp smirks down at his niece, throwing his hands up in surrender. "I'm just teasing Radlee, but I have to go home to see Jughead. You," he pauses, pointing at Sweet Pea. "treat her right, or you'll regret it." And with that, he disappeared. 

"Oh I plan on treating you very well." Sweet Pea murmured huskily in Rules ear, the girl yelping when he slaps her on the ass. Rule spins arounds in his grasp, placing her hands on Sweet Peas chest and looking up at his sultry smirk. "Do you now?" Rule purrs teasingly, slipping her hands into his back pants pockets and squeezing. Sweet Pea looks lustfully at Rule, her heart bursting from her chest. They moved simultaneously, Sweet Pea grabbing Rules hand and leading her down the road to her house where she literally kicked the door open. Sweet Pea picked Rule up, her legs wrapping around his waist as he covers his mouth with hers, slamming her back against the wall. 

Her hands slip under the back of his shirt, nails scratching at Sweet Peas back as he attacks her neck with kisses. "Sweets." Rule moans breathily, gripping his hair with one hand and tugging on the edges. Hands on her ass, Sweet Pea carries Rule into the living room and sits down on the couch, placing her on his lap. She fumbles for the bottom of his shirt, ripping it over his head and tossing it into the corner of the room, roaming his chest with her slender fingers. The front door slams open, surprising them both to the point Rule literally falls off of Sweet Pea and onto the floor. "I'm going to kill you!" Rule shouts at her pink haired best friend standing in the doorway, grimacing at what she had just walked in on. 

"Sorry guys, I just came to tell Rule that she had to get ready for FP's party." Toni starts, Rule motioning for her to continue when she sensed she was holding back. "Betty wants to be a serpent and I think she might do the serpent dance tonight!" she rushes the words out so quickly that Rule wasn't sure she heard her correctly. "Oh shit, I better get ready then." Rule yelled nervously, rushing into her bedroom and stripping. After putting on a black, lace, strapless bustier and matching panties Rule shimmies into a strapless black dress that zips up into the front. Curling her hair, Toni gives Rule a grey smokey eye with a wing and allows Rule to shove her feet into a pair of black cutout heels that wrapped around her ankles before telling her that Sweet Pea was meeting them at the party. Ten minutes later Rule arrives with Toni, all eyes on the pair as the strut inside (a little late) to see Veronica and Archie running off stage. Next thing Rule knows she's following Betty onto that same stage, willing to do anything to protect her from the dance.

Even if that meant taking Betty's place.