Are you pregnant?

Rule bit her lip as she watched Sweet Pea playing basketball, his hair slicked back with sweat and shirt off, yet she still thought he looked as gorgeous as he always did, maybe even more. Winking up at the stands where she sat, Sweet Pea pushed Reggie hard enough that he fell to the floor, jumping up and tossing the ball in the hoop. It wasn't that much of a jump for him considering how tall he was, a staggering 6' 3" compared to her 5' 3". Rule swallows thickly at the fact his shorts had fallen down slightly, revealing his prominent v line that she very much loved to run her finger along. "You're drooling," Rule snaps her head away to look to her left, a smirking Cheryl Blossom standing there. "Can you blame me?" Rule murmurs, turning her attention back to the now finished game.

"So, you guys do it yet?" Rules jaw drops in shock at her friends question, sputtering and coughing. "Maybe," Rule mutters under her breath, Cheryl laughing loudly at her friends cherry red face. "Was he any good?" This time Rule laughs, expecting that question. "Very."

"Who was very good at what?" Sweet Pea makes both girls jump in shock, whirling around to look at him. "Uh," Rules mind went blank "You, you're very good at basketball." Cheryl substituted. Sweet Pea raises a brow in suspicion, deciding just to go with it in the end and grab his sports bag from the ground next to Rules feet. "You ready to go Angel?" Rule smiles at him, taking the offered hand and bidding a goodbye to Cheryl. Yanking on her arm, Sweet Pea pulls Rule into his side, placing a kiss on her forehead. Rule wrinkles her nose at the sweat now soaking into her shirt, trying her best to shove away from him and out of his strong vice. "Ah! You need a shower!" Rule squeals while Sweet Pea laughs, picking her up by the waist and throwing her over his sweaty shoulder. Sweet Pea shot Reggie, who'd been watching the whole interaction, a glare before running off with Rule to their truck and gently placing her in the passenger seat.

Hand resting on her upper thigh, Sweet Pea stroked Rules skin as he drove, humming quietly to the song on the radio. Rule watched him the whole twenty minute drive, admiring the way his muscles tightened when he moved or his jaw clenched when he turned his head to the side. "You're staring." Rule looks away, red in the face from his proclamation. Sweet Pea squeezes her thigh, causing Rule to look up at his grinning expression. "I never said you had to stop Angel, it's cute." Rule rolled her eyes at him, a tiny smile appearing on her lips anyways.

While Sweet Pea showers, Rule kicks off her sneakers and pulls out some stuff from the fridge to cook dinner. Halfway through grilling chicken to put on top of fettuccine Alfredo, a pair of strong arms wrap around Rules waist. "Smells good Angel," Sweet Pea kisses the spot behind Rules ear, resting his chin atop her head. Sweet Pea brushes the skin between where her shirt stops and shorts began, making it difficult from Rule to not burn the chicken. "I'm gonna burn our dinner." Rule sings, eyes fluttering closed when he starts to kiss her neck. "I'm thinking I can eat something else," the low growl sends shivers down Rules spine, choking out a small laugh.

"I uh, think you have an addiction." Rule teases, Sweet Pea chuckling against her skin. "That I do Angel, that I do." he murmurs, letting go of her waist and making her involuntarily whimper in frustration. Sweet Pea smirks at the effect he has on her, pulling two cups from the top shelf. It wasn't until that very moment Rule realized Sweet Pea was very shirtless and that his pants were very low, his prominent v line drawing her gaze. Visibly shaking her head, Rule turned her attention back to the now finished meal and took the two plates Sweet Pea provided, dishing out the food and taking it into the living room, Sweet Pea trailing behind her. 

"Holy shit," Sweet Pea mumbled through a mouthful of food, winking at Rule. A laugh bubbled from Rules lips, shoveling another bite from the significantly smaller portion of food into her mouth. "You aren't eating very much." Rule shrugged at the question to avoid answering, placing the empty dish on the end table. "Just not hungry I guess." Rule flashes him a smile, leaning into Sweet Peas side as he finishes his food. 

"Would you ever want kids?" Sweet Pea freezes at Rules sudden question, the young girl surprising herself. "Are you... are you pregnant?" Rule pulls away to look at him and the shocked look on his face. "I mean, if you are we can handle that-" Rule stops him in his tracks, practically shrieking the word No.  "I'm not pregnant now, at least I think i'm not, but I just wondered if you wanted kids eventually. Wait, what would you have done if I was?" Sweet Pea paused to think for a moment, answering thoughtfully. "I hope we would keep the baby and raise it, but I would always do what you were comfortable with and i'd never force you into being a mom at seventeen. I'd love to have kids with you-" 

Rule slammed her lips onto Sweet Peas, a loving warmth at his words and the possibility of a family with him. It was something that was extremely important to her, having a child that's raised in a loving home. She wanted both parents always present in the child's life and to move as far away from here as possible, away from the drugs and violence that always seemed to follow Riverdale around. Rule might have only been seventeen, but she knew even at her age that she wanted to live out her life with Sweet Pea by her side. She couldn't imagine life without him and never wanted too. 

Too bad that life sometimes doesn't give a damn about what we want.