Getaway driver

Steaming water ran down the drain, taking any remnants of makeup and dirt with it. Rule stepped out of the much needed shower, patting her body with a towel before drying her hair with a hair dryer. After not being able to sleep last night, Rule had spent the night cleaning and sorting her whole house, not catching a wink of shut-eye.  She curled her hair and applied concealer, mascara, black eyeliner, and a black with silver smokey eye. Dabbing concealer on the thin cuts lining both of her arms, she decided to let the serpent tattoo on her chest show today instead of covering it up like she normally did. Walking over to her mother's old jewelry box, her thin fingers reached for a pair of small emerald earrings and slid them in her ears. Rule had many piercings but most of the time she only bothered to change her earrings or double nose rings. She slid on a pair of high waisted jean shorts, a black spaghetti strap crop top, and a black and white striped kimono. Sliding her feet into a pair of black wedges, she grabbed her black fringed purse and black circular sunglasses before heading out the door.

The low hum of a motorcycle surprised her when she walked outside. Sweet Pea was straddling his motorcycle in front of her house, his attention turning away from his phone and up to her. His deep black eyes scanned her outfit, lingering on every piece of visible skin and curve before resting on her serpent tattoo, which certainly wasn't her only tattoo. "That wasn't there yesterday." He states, nodding at her chest. She decided to screw with him and looked down at her chest. "Really? I'm pretty sure these babies have been here since I was twelve." She wonders in a serious tone. His jaw drops and he starts to stutter as his eyes fly down to her chest. Rule chuckles at him, a small tinge of happiness inside him at the fact he could make her laugh "Sweets, I'm messing with you. My serpent tattoo was there, as it has been since I was twelve, I just covered it up. Makeup truly is magical." She teases with her sunglasses on and her hands on her curvy hips, coming to a stop inches away from him. He rolls his eyes at the girl before handing her a helmet. She grabs it in confusion before he explains. "You can't drive in heels so hop on, besides don't act like you aren't jumping at the chance to be this close to me." He speaks, a sexy smirk on his lips. She smiles seductively at him before stepping closer and resting her arms around his neck. His eyes widened when she straddled his leg and leaned in close enough to feel her breath.

His breath hitched, and for a second hers did to until she remembered what she was doing. She leaned up to his ear and spoke soft enough it sent shivers down his body. "Oh Sweets, you have no idea." She purred in a flirty voice before rocking her hips slightly on his thigh and standing up. He bit his lip slightly at the action, Rule finding the action to be a turn on. She fastened his helmet onto her head and moved his arm so she could slide in front of him on the motorcycle. Her back was pressed flush against his chest, making both of their hearts beat a bit faster. Sweet pea was too flustered to argue with her so he started the engine and began to drive. Sweet pea was taking up the whole handlebar with his large hands and seeing nowhere else to hold on to in a hurry, her hands gripped his thighs as he turned a corner. It took all Sweet Peas willpower to stay focused on the road instead of her strong and slender fingers. Rule could feel the taught muscles under his tight jeans, the mental image killing her.

They pulled into the school parking lot, Sweet Pea climbing off first and offering her his large hand. She tilted her head up in surprise but slid her nimble fingers into his hand. Their hands were a perfect fit as she swung her leg over the bike. As they began to walk it took them a good thirty seconds to realize they were still holding hands, and by that time Toni had already seen. The pink haired girl grinned at the two "Do we need to have the talk?" She says, a teasing tone to her voice. Rule rolls her eyes at the girl, a challenging smirk taking over as she speaks. "Oh, Topaz, we both know that ship sailed long ago." The crude words make the other two blush slightly before a mans voice speaks up from behind Rule, making Toni's eyes widen in fear. "I didn't know you were back, Rad'." The voice sends chills down her spine, automatically recognizing it and turning around stiffly.

Malachi, the leader of the Ghoulies, stands directly in front of her, an intimidating and horrifying glint in his eyes that she knew all too well. Her breath was knocked out of her and she stumbled backwards. A large hand pressed into the small of her back, keeping her steady and calming her. "It's Rule douche-face. What the hell do you want?" She growls at him. His eyes darkened dangerously as he stepped closer to her "Now now now, didn't you learn what happens when you talk to me like that baby?" He snaps at Rule, making her step back even farther into Sweet Peas embrace. As if sensing her fear, Sweets wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into his side. She looks up at him to see him doing the same, his face hardening in anger as he saw the fear in her eyes. Sweet Pea gives Malachi a menacing glare as he hands Rule off to Toni and gets in Malachi's face. "She's not your baby, so back the hell off." Sweets growls. Malachi looks at Rule then to Sweet Pea before letting out a bitter chuckle. "Oh I get it, she's screwing you huh? Sucks to be you, she never was that good." Sweet Pea begins to pull his fist back but stops when a slender figure comes barreling past him.

"You sick bastard!" Rule screams as she jumps on Malachi and lands a brutal punch, breaking his nose by the sound of it and the amount of blood gushing. Toni and Sweet Pea look at each other in surprise as they move simultaneously to pry Rule off him. Malachi swings his fist at Rule's face once he's free of her, her face growing hot from impact. Sweet Pea lets go of Rule and pins Malachi to the ground, repeatedly punching him. Rule stands there, shocked he would care enough, but she quickly rushes forward and grabs his arm when she sees the rest of the Ghoulie gang walking toward them. "Sweets, come on, we have to get out of here!" She shouts, dragging him towards his bike as Toni waves them off. He quickly helps her on before climbing behind her as the rest of Malachi's gang starts after them. "Go go go!" Radlee shouts as they take off, leaving the goolies in the dust.