Do you ever shut up?

Rule sat at a lunch table with one of her legs thrown over Sweet Peas, her limb resting between his legs and his hand on her upper thigh. The two basically ignored everyone else at the table until Ethel marched up to the table and tossed a strawberry milkshake on Veronica, Rule elbowing Sweet Pea who was trying his damndest to fight off a smile. Betty ushered the human milkshake towards the bathroom, glaring at a laughing Josie on the way. Honestly, Rule thought it was funny too, but she didn't blame her for her father's actions, nor had she told Veronica about her parents yet. A pair of lips placed themselves on the corner of Rules lips, surprising her. Sweet Pea grinned, licking his lips. "You had some milkshake on you," Rule giggled, kissing him back and grabbing his hand. Sweets pulled back, the two of them standing up and walking out of the lunchroom just as Betty and Veronica exited the bathroom.

"Veronica," All our heads snapped to Reggie, who was putting up posters "heard you got a face full of dairy. You want some nuts to go with that?" He winked at Rule, Sweet Peas arm tightening on her waist. "That offer goes for you too Rule," Rule rolled her eyes, stepping forward with Veronica. "You do not want to push us right now," Veronica snapped at Reggie. "I do have to ask, what are the odds your fathers the first inmate in that prison he's building?" Rule saw Veronicas fist moving before anyone else, not even trying to stop her from knocking the boy unconscious.

"Damn Ronnie, that was a good one."

.......................

"I hate you. Like honestly if we weren't at school right now I would kill you Topaz." Rule stood in the gym with Toni by her side, both of them wearing yellow and blue athletic uniforms, Rules top having been turned into a crop top to show off her stomach. Unlike Toni who had dragged Rule here, a scowl rested on her face as her best friend got called to try out for the cheer squad. Rule chuckled as Cheryl's eyes followed Toni's every move, automatically inducting her as a cheerleader. "You're turn Rule." The snobby voice of Josie sent a wave of determination through Rule, the song Toni had picked for Rule, bang bang, playing through the room. Rule smirked at Josie, moving her hips and dancing like her life depended on it, the fact Sweet Pea and Fangs were in the bleachers watching helping with her relaxation. Rule had a smirk on her face when she finished, looking up at all the shocked and impressed faces. 

"Well, I certainly don't think anyone else could've done better than these two, so you're hired. Betty, Veronica, Josie, Toni, and Rule, could you all stay behind please?" Josie had an annoyed look on her face as she stomped towards them. "I think we should all celebrate with a mandatory slumber party at thistle house tonight. Fancy dressing gowns are appreciated, Rule yours is already at my house. See you all tonight!" Everyone stood around in shock for a moment before Sweet Pea and Fangs broke it with their hoots and hollers, rushing down to the two new cheerleaders. Josie had a megawatt smile on her face, thinking Sweet Pea was heading towards her, but he instead picked Rule up by her hips and twirled her in a circle, Fangs doing the same with a little less passion to Toni. Rule certainly didn't miss the look on Josie's face when at what Sweet Pea said next.

"You are so giving me private shows after this,"

...........................

"Antoinette Topaz i'm going to smack you with that hairbrush if you pull out another chunk of my hair!" Rule cried out in pain, everyone laughing besides Josie. The six of them were brushing each others hair in what felt sorta like a conga line, Josie agitating Rule with her snide comments. "Jesus Rule, do you ever shut up?" Toni's hands stilled, ready to catch her best friend to stop her from killing the bitch, but the fact Rule had a smirk on her face scared Toni even more. "Yeah,  when my boyfriend's dicks in my mouth."

Betty choked, Veronica and Cheryl smirked, and Toni gave her best friend a high five. Josie fumed. "I'm so going to be using that one," Rule burst out laughing at Veronica's words. They were all silent for a moment until Cheryl stood up and locked the door worriedly, turning to the rest of the group. "Inner circle, cousin Betty and bestie Rule. I didn't just invite you over to the house for a slumber party. The truth is, i'm terrified of being alone here. There's a stranger in this house, uncle Claudius is as mad as the sea and ever since he blew in I feel like i'm in mortal peril." Rule believed Cheryl without a shadow of a doubt, Toni asking if this was real or if they were playing a game, but Rule knew Cheryl was definitely not playing. 

"Cheryl, are you sure you aren't imagining things?" Rule glared at Josie, getting up and wrapping a comforting arm around her best friend. Betty blurted out how she felt the same way with Chic, Rule making a mental note to check in on them both constantly after tonight. Shortly after, everyone went to bed. Except Rule, who sat in Cheryl's arm chair with her dagger in her hands, being polite enough to tune out the intimate conversation that Toni and Cheryl were having. Until a loud crash sounded from outside the door, Rule jumping up and pushing everyone, even Josie, behind her. "Where the hell did you get a knife!" Josie asked the question as if Rule herself was going to murder her, something she honestly had thought about. "Oh for god's sake, shut the fuck up!" Rule hissed, peering over the staircase and gasping in horror. Cheryl let out a bloodcurdling scream, Rule rushing down the staircase to Nana Rose. Rule looked up at Toni, taking the old woman's pulse. 

"Call 911!"

A/N - Hey guys! Check out the first four chapters of my new Chilling adventures of Sabrina book, Something Wicked, and my Bellamy Blake fanfic, Queen!