I'll more than likely scream and jump

The sound of him and I by g eazy and Halsey, the ringtone and text tone both Sweet Pea and Rule had set for each other, rumbled through the two am air. Grumbling, Rule scolded herself for leaving her iPhone on her dresser, stumbling out of bed across the room. A genuinely cheesy smile graced her lips when she looked at the lock screen, a photo of Sweet Pea licking his fingers with a sandwich in one hand from pops. Two text messages popped up from "Daddy 😍💦👅" on her phone, a result of Sweet Pea taking her phone one night. She never bothered to change it since and had taken to actually calling him that when he was around, internally liking the nickname.  The first message read Can I come over and sleep with you?, the second one enticing Rule even more You can sleep in my shirt... Typing a quick of course babe, Rule padded into the kitchen and pulled out two beers, putting them in her bedroom before sprinting to the bathroom to check her appearance. Her green eyes widened, dragging a hairbrush through her black mane in an attempt to tame the mess.

"You look beautiful." The sudden voice made Rule shriek, grabbing the closest thing, a knife on the back of her cabinet, and whirled around to face the culprit. A messy haired Sweet Pea stood in the doorway with his hands in the air, a mischievous smirk on his beautiful face. "Woah there," he chuckles, Rule putting her knife back and resting her hand over her rapidly beating heart. Glaring, Rule starts to tie her bed head into a messy bun, but gets interrupted when Sweet Pea takes the hair tie from her. "Sweets," Rule whined, trying to get it back from an extremely tall Sweets by jumping "I look like shit! Give it back!"

In a flash, Sweet Pea picked Rule up, placed her on the dresser, and caged her in with a stormy look in his eyes that made Rule tingle. "You are gorgeous," Sweet pea growled, tilting her chin up to look at him "Don't you ever say different angel." A surge of pure love coursed through Rule, slipping her arms around his neck and pulling him in close. Sweet Pea gently brushed his lips on hers, a soft kiss that was just that. It wouldn't lead to more, the kiss was just a confirmation that they were there, alive and in each others arms. One that held the words you're beautiful in it, and for one of the first times in her life Rule believed it.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Sweet Pea mumbled against Rules lips, jumping down from her place on the dresser and dragging him towards the bed. "First, take your shirt off." Rule ordered, grabbing the hem of his shirt and starting to lift it over his head, lingering on every curve of his abs. "You could at least buy me a drink first." Sweet Pea teased, Rule smirking and nodding her head towards the beer on her nightstand. Sweet Pea snorted, opening both bottles and taking a gulp from his. Rule whipped her top off, momentarily forgetting she should have been changing in the bathroom, and looked up at a gawking open mouthed Sweet Pea. Rolling her eyes, she pulled his shirt on, slid her pants off, snapped her bra off, and threw the lacy black item at Sweet Peas who caught it with a grin. "Oh, i'm keeping this." Sweet Pea sucked on his lower lip, Rule clenching her jaw at the action and grabbing her beer from his hands.

Climbing under the covers and pulling them over both of them, Sweet Pea hands Rule the remote and wraps his arm around her frame, pulling her into his side. Sipping her beer, Rule flipped through Netflix while absentmindedly toying with Sweet Peas hands, continuing to do so even after clicking on The conjuring. "You like scary movies?" Surprise filled Sweet Peas tone, looking down at her with a shocked smile. "Well, I do but i'll more than likely scream and jump so just be prepared." Rule teased honestly, burrowing into Sweet Peas bare chest. "That's what i'm here for angel." Sweet Pea presses a kiss into Rule's tangled hair, drawing random shapes on her bare skin.

Sure enough, Rule did scream and jump, almost falling out of bed at one point. But each time Sweet Pea was there to catch her, he was laughing at her, but still there. One horror movie after another, they couple stayed awake until the early morning hours when sunlight started to peak through the windows. "Hey," Rule started, remembering why Sweet Pea had come over in the first place "why couldn't you sleep?" He smiles sheepishly down at her, scratching the back of his neck with the free hand that wasn't playing with Rules hair. "Um, because you weren't there."

A tiny grin stretched across Rules lips, one she didn't bother to hide. "Well, then I uh, I guess you'll just have to move in with me." She offered up, cringing internally at the hopeful tone in her voice. "Really?" Sweet Pea asks, pulling back to look at Rule. "I mean you practically live here anyways, i'd make sense." Rule tried to be nonchalant with her answer, but Sweet Pea could tell she really wanted him too. "Radlee Vanessa Jones, I would love to move in with you." Rule reached upwards, pulling him down to her and kissing him with an intense passion.

"We should probably go to sleep." Rule giggled once releasing him from their kiss, pulling the blanket up to her chin. "That we should." Sweets yawned, pinning Rules tiny figure against his chest and throwing his leg over hers. Rule let out a muffled laugh, placing a small brush of a kiss on his chest and wrapping her arms around his midsection, pulling him if possible even closer. If only she'd known that in a few short hours her happiness would be halted by Jughead dragging her along to meet The snake charmer.

Or in other words, her aunt.

A/N - Penny was her mother's sister so that's why Penny isn't related to Jughead or Fp