Particularly spectacular makeout session

"Topaz, you're my best friend, but this better be important because you are interrupting a particularly spectacular makeout session," Rule cut off with a gasp, Sweet Pea smirking into her neck. "It's important you Cretin! Now get your ass to the gym, you're missing cheer practice!" Pressing the end button, Rule looks Sweet Pea in the eyes and spins them so his backs against the closet wall, kissing him passionately and grinding her hips into his, jumping off him with a smirk. "Okay now that was mea-" Rule shrugs off her skirt and top, grabbing her practice uniform and tugging it on, tying her shirt so it became a crop top. "Well damn, now I can't be mad at you." Pressing her lips against his again, Rule lightly handed him her backpack. "Will you take this to the truck and wait for me? I shouldn't be long, I promise." Tossing open the door, Rule jogged to the gym, giggling when she heard Sweet Pea whistle behind her. "Love you Angel!" Turning so she was jogging backwards, Rule blew Sweet Pea a kiss. "Love you too!"

Josie glared at Rule as she rounded the corner, muttering something about how she was late. Rule on the other hand, flashed the friendliest smile she could muster while patting Josie on the arm. "You have a bad day!" Most of the girls laughed, Toni chuckling and then signaling for everyone to be quiet. "Do you guys remember how paranoid Cheryl was at her slumber party? Saying that her Mom and Uncle were out to get her." Rule now realized that the girls present were only the ones that'd been at Cheryl party, all of the girls muttering that they remembered. "Well I think they did something to her,"

"What kinda something Topaz?" Rule was the first to speak up, a strike of worry shooting through her. "Her mom said they sent her to some all girls boarding school in Switzerland." Chuckling humorlessly, all eyes were drawn to Rule and her shaking head. "No, I can tell you right now that's bullshit." Josie cocked her head, placing a hand on her hip. "And how would you know?" Glaring, Rule stepped closer until she was directly in Josie's face. "Because Cheryl is one of my best friends. Because Penelope Blossom is selfish. Because Penelope is a manipulative. self righteous, lying bitch, that's how." Toni placed a hand on Rules arm, dragging her away and placing her at her side as everyone agreed. "Look, whatever you two need, i'm in." Rule flashed Veronica a smile, who hadn't quite been the same towards her since the secret of her parents murder escaped. Josie cockily noted that she was in too, glaring at Rule before everyone left the room.

.....................

To say Rule was pissed as she left Thistle house was an understatement. Josie was suddenly afraid that Cheryl was obsessed with her just because of a drawing. Like bitch please, Rule thought she must be obsessed with the leaves considering she drew pictures of it in freaking first grade. "You know what Josie? Get the fuck away from us, and from Cheryl." Josie must've seen the look in Rules eyes, for she ran like Forrest Gump. "Bitchass weakling," Veronica's lips twitched at Rules mutter, the three remaining girls making their way home.

The very next day, as Rule and Sweet Pea were playing pool, Jughead burst into the bar and frantically grabbed every teenage serpent, basically dragging them to their bikes and telling them Betty needed them immediately. Hand in hand, Rule and Sweet Pea rushed to his bike, driving twenty miles over the speed limit in order to keep up with Jughead. "You have your knife?" Sweet Pea shouted, managing to not get drowned out my the wind. Patting her side, Rule found the black switchblade Sweet Pea had gifted her for Christmas, the simple engraving of I love you - Sweet Pea on the handle. "Yeah!" Rule never went anywhere without it.

The teenage serpents all glanced at one another when they arrived, Sweet Pea and Rule, who were directly behind Jughead, despite the fact Sweet Pea wanted Rule behind him. With a nod, all three of them kicked open the door and stormed inside, and Rule, who really had a knack for bad timing, couldn't help but think Sweet Pea looked really damn hot. Also, kicking open a door made her feel like a badass. Storming inside, each serpent flicked their switchblade open, Rule even passing a light pink one to Betty with a wink, who to her amusement was smirking. "Oh, I brought one for you too Alice, not you though." Grinning, Rule quietly passed Alice Cooper a red switchblade, shooting Chic, who she really didn't like, a glare.

"You think you two can take all of us?" Alice expertely wielded her blade, Betty on the other hand, who'd just spoken, held it like it was going to stab her. "Try it," Rule smiled at badass Betty, quickly remembering she was supposed to be angry, her usual menacing look making it's reappearance, a look that only disappeared around Sweet Pea. "You brought back-up," the blonde woman had a rather annoying aura to her "Does that mean you want me to go to the Sheriff? Start makin a stink," Betty handled the couple like an expert. "Well that's your call, but my back up and me, we're friend's with the Sheriff's son, so whose side do you think he'll pick?"

"The Cooper's are one of the most respected families in Riverdale. You two are just a couple of Centerville scumbags." Jughead joined in on the dogpile, Rule, much to Sweet Peas dislike, speaking next. "If I were you, i'd grab the money and run," everyone was silent, Rule rolling her eyes after a few seconds "Now!" The couple took off, Rule and Sweet Pea, along with everyone expect Jughead, taking off.

Arriving home, Sweet Pea and Rule furrowed their brows when they saw three teenagers standing in the driveway. "Toni? You have a key, you all could've gone inside. Hey Kevin, Veronica, whatcha guys doing anyways?" Sweet Pea stood by Rules side while they all explained what was going on with Cheryl, and if she'd be willing to come with them tonight. "Of course," Glancing down at his girlfriend, Sweet Pea stated that he was in too, knowing how important she was to Rule.

"Well then, let's go beat some Nun ass. Figuratively, of course. Well, mostly."

A/N - I just wanted to let everyone know that certain events, like Nick St. Claire, will be addressed more in the second book!