Errands to Greendale

Teenagers once again played through Rules phone for the second time that day while she was watching an episode of pretty little liars, Sweet Pea being out with fangs. The text read its time, signaling for her to slide her feet back into the boots she'd been wearing earlier. Rule jogged to her gun safe, sliding her gun in the waistband of her jeans, keeping her dagger in her jacket where it always was, and putting on the brass knuckles Sweet Pea had given her. She flew to her car, driving over to Jugheads where he was standing with Archie. "Get in." She ordered through the cigarette between her teeth, revving her engine. Jughead sat in the middle, Archie riding in the passenger seat as Rule drove to the place she knew like the back of her hand.

It was a silent ride, the trio yanking open the shipping crate and hefting the locked box inside the box of Rules truck, throwing a tarp over it. Rule took off without a word, ignoring the scolding Archie was giving Jughead and driving through the familiar streets of Greendale until she hit 115 derby street. All of the sudden a pop goes off, Rules truck slipping and sliding to the side of the road. "Son of a bitch!" Rule cussed upon realizing they didn't have a spare. They argued for a few minutes before Archie went to call Kevin, getting stopped by a man with a flatbed pulling up.

"Need a lift?" he offered, eyeing the crate. Rule stood tall, stepping in front of both boys. "Just need to get this to Greendale." Her tone was even and cool, both boys letting her do the talking until it became clear there was only one seat. "I am doing this," Rule interrupted the boys, subtly flashing her gun at them and making their eyes widen "you two haven't done this before, but I have." Rule wouldn't take no for an answer and after threatening their lives if they didn't stay with the truck, she finally climbed into the strangers car. "Thought he was Jason Blossom there for a second." The old man laughed fakely, Rule giving him a tight smile. "Never know what you'll find on the road to Greendale." Rule muttered under her breath.

She didn't let the mans staring get to her, knowing in a pinch she could take care of herself just fine. The duo stopped at a gas station, Rule filling up the tank while the old man payed. He dragged Rule over to the cafe next door, the two making small talk about the riverdale reaper and a few other things. He started to leave a broke Rule, the young girl shouting back at the man until Jughead and Archie entered, paying for the meal and reloading the crate.

A older woman being pushed in a wheelchair shows up, an unrecognizable man pulling his jacket to the side to show a gun. Archie and Jughead flew backwards, Rule standing her ground and pulling her jacket to the side too. The older woman laughed at Rule, nodding her head in an impressed manner. "Dear Rule, you truly haven't changed." Rule glared at her, shaking her head with an ice cold laugh. "Oh you have no idea." she growled, pushing her friends towards her truck and driving off.

The trio sat at pops diner for an hour, chatting between each other and then dropping them off at each other. The next morning, Jughead calls Rule in a rage to tell her what Penny had done. Rule, who had been sleeping on her couch at the time, flew up from her seat and stormed out of the house. Something it felt like she'd been doing a lot of lately. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Rule shouted at her startled aunt.

"Hey, I got Fp out. I never involved you in this, just him okay? So why don't you just stay out of it?" Penny growled back, Rule stalking up to her with an anger that made Penny stagger backwards. "Test me Penny, I know your tricks," Rule got in her aunt face, a blazing fire in her green eyes "but you have yet to see mine!" She left her aunt standing there in complete shock, going to the one place she really needed to be right now.

The Whyte Wyrm

Rule flung the door open, running in just in time to hear Jughead suggest a meeting and tall boy start attacking her younger cousin. Sweet Pea saw the look on Rules face, nudging Toni in the ribs, the pair both whispering "Oh shit." under their breath as Rule stood next to Jughead. The whole bar went silent, tall boy even showing a little fear in his eyes as Sweet Pea and Toni tried to subtly make their way to Rule. "Tall boy, I am sick of you acting like a little bitch." she started in, a few people muttering the word preach "Whispering behind our backs and acting like Jughead and I aren't real serpents! That we don't belong here! Why don't we put it to a vote huh? If you guys think what Jughead and I are doing, yeah the both of us cause i'm already in, is wrong then we'll shut the hell up for now." Rule was seeing red by the end of her speech, thankful when her best friend finally spoke up.

"All those who stand with Jughead and Rule and think that Tall boy should shut the hell up?" Toni questions, raising her hand at the same time Sweet Pea does, the boy sending Rule a wink. Rule smirked at her boyfriend, instantly feeling better, and smiles at Jughead when the whole bar raised their hands. Rule glanced down at her phone, a sudden text from an unknown number appearing, telling her to get to Pops asap. Rule set her jaw, rushing back out of the bar and speeding to the diner.

A familiar blonde sat stirring her cup of coffee at a booth, Rule sliding into the seat across from her. "Was my threat to subtle for you Penny?" Rule demanded, her aunt smirking at her. "Your boyfriend, Sweet Pea right?" Rules stomach sank, fear and rage merging in the pit of her heart "He's a handsome guy, i'd hate to see him get hurt." And that did it. Rule stood up from her seat and grabbed Penny by the shirt, pulling her from the booth and pinning her to the ground. She could hear shouts from around her as she slammed her fist into Penny's face time after time. When she finally stopped, Rule held Penny bloodsoaked face back by her hair, glaring down into Penny's terrified eyes.

"Nobody hurts the people I love. Touch my boyfriend and i'll kill you. I'll fucking tear you apart piece by piece."