Chapter 37 : Oh... x3

I'm happy. No, not just happy. That is not the exact word that I'm feeling right now. I want to shout and laugh, but I will look like a fool if I do that. I'll just smile, because I don't want to let this feeling leave my system. I want this to stay inside me, reserved.

Kung noon hanggang tanaw lang ako, ngayon ito na siya. Yakap-yakap ko na. Akin na, selyado pa! Kung hindi nangyari yung gabi na yon, hindi ako magkakaroon ng lakas nang loob na lumapit sa kanya.

Siguro nga nakatadhanang mangyari lahat ng bagay na yon. Everything happens for a reason they say, and the reason is this. I can be with her, live with her. Love by her.

She's staring at me, I know. I badly want to open my eyes, to look and feast at her beauty. Her small slightly pointed nose, that sweet sexy lips that mine always begging to kiss. But I didn't, I want to feel her.

Me lying beneath her, feeling her soft and naked warm body. Taking in her soothingly intoxicating scent. Her smooth creamy skin. Her addicting breath fanning my face, and her gem that just inches away from my I know so aroused member. I always want her. Since the very first day!

I smiled more when I felt her lips on my closed eyes, then to the tip of my nose, down to my cheeks. I'm waiting for her lips to touch mine, but it didn't happen.

"Sweet..." I called.

"Open your eyes." she said, so I did.

My eyes opened and I met hers, lovingly looking down at me. Then she moved her head down and planted a quick kiss on my lips.

"Too fast! Isa pa." she then kissed me full on my lips and when I'm about to kiss her back, she pulled out with a smirk.

My hands on her waist moved down to reach and give her sweet sexy ass a squeeze. She giggled and bit her lip. I saw a glint of naughtiness on her eyes. She's going to kill me! And before I die, I told her... "I love you, Harriette."

The corner of her lip tugged upward. "Say it again." and kissed me on my neck just under my jaw.

My breathing hitched! "I love you..."

"Again." and kissed the crook of my neck.

"I..." I heaved a breath and gulped. "Love you."

She giggled. "Again." and planted another kiss on my chest, just near my left nipple.

"I love you, sweet pea." then I stroked her hair. Looking where to hold because I felt like I'm floating.

"Again."

"I... ohh!" she licked my nip then sucked it, I swear I fell. My heart's thumping like a mad horse who wants to run!

She then move her kisses down to my abdomen and I felt her give wet hot kisses on my abs and move lower. I heard her moan, and fuck! My dick got mad, it pulsated!

"Ian?" she asked as she looked up at me.

"You're killing me sweet..." I said and she gave me that sexy smirk of hers.

"I'm sure you'll die. The sweetest way!" she winked and kissed me again and moved lower. I clutched on the sheets and my other hand on her hair. I felt her lips smiling just below my navel.

"Oh God! Jesus!" I stiffened when I felt her soft warm hands cupped my balls. And damn, she giggled again!

"Chic, no..." I called and pull her a bit. As I know what she's about to do.

"What? Hmm?" she asked and bit her lip again as she stroke me.

"Sweet no— oh!" she licked my tip and I crumbled. Sweats starts to form.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... God!" my body's been electrified when she licked me there back and forth.

"I want to hear it again Ian. Say it!" she demanded as she's giving me torturous kisses on my shaft.

"I love you!"

"I love you too, Ian." as the last word slip her tongue her tight sweet mouth took me in!

"Oh God! Sweet pea, I love you!" she starts moving her head and I'm falling deep in ecstasy. I can feel her tongue moving in circles as she move, bobbing her head.

"Mmmn..." she moaned as she suck and lick me and take me in again.

Her hot tight mouth feasting my hard thick shaft, sucking my tip, her hand rolling my balls.

"Oh Jesus!" I gasped when she licked my balls through my shaft up to my tip. And suck it again.

She shove my shaft inside her sweet tight mouth again and moved her head faster while her hands gripping my thighs.

I got harder, my balls gone tight. I'm cumming!

I pulled her up fast and crashed my lips to hers as I released my seeds. There's no chance that I'll cum on my sweet pea's sweet mouth. Never!

I convulsed, ragged breathing, as I kiss her hungrily. I died! Heaven is real! I never thought that she'll do that!

She pulled out from the kiss and slap me on my chest. "Ang daya mo! I wanted to taste you!" she cried in a knotted brows. I chuckled and gave her three sweet smooches on her lips.

"Not a chance. And you won't do that again." I said as I grab the tissue box on the bed side table on my side. I wiped myself clean and throw the tissues on the bin.

"Why? You didn't liked it? Not good enough?" here she goes again on her stormy questions.

"It was great sweet. I swear. I loved it, but your sweet naughty mouth is only for kissing. I won't cum on your mouth. Never!" I said and pulled her for a hug.

"Eh bakit ikaw? You always kiss me on my gem. Cum on your mouth. Bakit ako hindi pwede?!" I chuckled again and I can't stop myself to kiss her.

"Sweet, that's because you have two sweet lips. Up here." I kiss her lips. "And down here." then I cupped her gem. "And I will only cum to where it belongs, okay. And it belongs here." I said tapping a finger on her heat radiating gem.

"Okay, I have two lips. And you have two heads." she said with a smirk, and I can't help but laugh. "It only means, I can kiss you here." she said and planted a kiss on my lips. "And here too." then she held my shaft. "Ewwh! Sticky!" and pulled her hand up fast. As I blasted in laughter.

"Yeah, I have two heads. And these heads are use to pleasure you. Every bit of you. Stop this sweet argument already because you..." I told her as I tipped her chin. "Will..." I pushed her to lie on the bed. "Die next." then I rolled on top of her.

"Ohh! I'm scared!" she said with a giggle and bit her lip.

"Don't tease me Sweet. I swear, you'll get sore." I warned her.

"I'm terrified!" she said as she wiggle her brows.

"Dare?"

"Just kill me now Ian! I want to die!" she said with a laugh.

"Heaven for my sweet Harriette..."