Chapter 1: First Kiss

April 5, 2006

Emily

"Emily, WAKE UP!" Someone yelled nudging me roughly to the edge of my bed. I screamed grabbing my sheets as I fell off. "Ow!" I mumbled massaging my head and hearing Sebastian's laughter. I titled my head up to see Sebastian laughing form in an upside down manner.

"Git!" I yelled standing up and jumping across my bed to tackle Seb to the floor. "Emily, language!" Mom scolded from the floor below. "Sorry, mum!" I hollered back while pinning Sebastian on the floor with my thighs and twisted his arm. "Ow! Ow! I didn't mean for you to fall! Please, let go!" Sebby pleaded. I laughed releasing his arm and helping him up. "Your martial arts class is really paying off." He commented stretching his arms. "Don't flatter me, brother dear." I replied punching his arm. Sebastian punched back and we were rolling on the floor trying to land a hit on the other.

"Oi!" Bradley's voice boomed in the room. Sebastian held my wrists and we both titled our heads up to see Bradley raising a brow at us in an upside down manner. I blushed, trying to use Sebastian as a human shield. Bradley hated it when I acted like one of the boys and would often scold me to act like a lady; with grace.

"Aw, is wittle Emily embarrassed?" Sebastian teased. I glared at Sebastian's head. "That's it. Last straw, arsehole!" I yelled pulling my wrists away from Sebby's grip to try and scratch his face off. Sebastian laughed defending his face.

Light footsteps ascended the stairs and the sound of Mum's voice filled the room, literally. "Hey, HEY, HEY! EMILY, GET OFF YOUR BROTHER!" Mum scolded as Sebastian froze and I took a peek at mum and Bradley. "Bradley, why didn't you stop your brother and sister, hmm? Weren't you supposed to wake up Emily?" Mum asked crossing her arms. Bradley gave mum his best puppy dog eyes and Mum crumbled. "I... uhm... Seb paid me to not do it." Brad replied smiling and held up 3 quid with his index and middle finger. Mum sighed and turned her fiery glare on us.

Sebastian helped me up and I gave mum my best puppy dog eyes look, but it didn't seem to work. "Oh, don't give me that face, Emily." Mum said raising a brow. "That's not fair! Why does Bradley's work on you!?" I grumbled with a frown. Mum rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Because you're not as cute." Mum replied with a playful smirk. I gasped in feign hurt as Sebastian laughed loudly.

"Both of you get down after fixing yourselves. Bradley, make sure they stay separated." Mum ordered walking towards the door and descending the stairs. Bradley pulled Sebastian by the ear and dragged him out the door. I sighed with a smile as I reached for my house clothes and started to change out of them.

Mum wouldn't allow me to move out of the house yet, but I'm planning on getting a new apartment as not for them to get bugged by the paparazzi. They were the ones that suggested I go with Sebastian to the United States for a change in scenery. I already had my things packed and Sebastian told me I would stay in his apartment for my stay in United States.

Mum and Dad were trying to act normal, but I know they were disquiet about my leaving. Bradley was openly disquiet about my leaving since he distanced himself from me a month ago when I finally agreed to Mum and Dad's advice. Out of the three of us siblings, Bradley and I are the closest because he spent more time at home than Sebastian who was always in US to work.

I walked towards the door and paused as I gripped the knob. I took in a deep breath and longingly looked at my room. This will the last time I spend in it for who knows how long. I gently pulled the door shut and released the knob as I made my way towards the stairs. Strong arms wrapped around my head, creating a headlock. "Hey, let me go!" I ordered as I continuously slapped the arm wrapped around my neck. "When we're near the stairs." Sebastian replied as he dragged me towards the stairs.