37 - No One Like You

Start from the beginning

But it wouldn't come to that. It didn't fit Shane's image, and as soon as Shane and Alex were blending too much, she was afraid she could no longer distinguish them – and for Juice it would be even harder. 

She walked up to the man and slapped his shoulder. "You ready for the gay porn Chibs promised us?"

He glared at her, making her chuckle softly. 

"Why did it take so long?" he asked as he sat down on his bike and put on his helmet. "I thought – for a moment I thought he saw right through you. Because of my stupid action."

"Well, at least he figured out that you have a crush on me," she said with grin. "I told him he shouldn't tease you with your orientation, but he believes it's the perfect way to show you that he doesn't care and that he loves you no matter what. It's actually kinda cute." She gave him a wink. 

His grumbling died away as she started her bike and took off. 

As they had parked their bikes to the side of the porn studio, they didn't go inside immediately. Alex turned towards Juice, with her shoulder leaning against the wall. "How did it go? Did you take a vote before hell broke loose?"

"At least I told them the truth about my old man. Jax suggested to bend the rule; that only people with a black skin aren't allowed. So I think... I think I'm good." Taking a deep breath, he looked at her. "Without you I probably never would have had the balls to tell them the truth. Then..."

"Yeah, I know." She didn't need a reminder of what would have happened otherwise; that he'd been probably hanging from a tree right now. In a masculine way, she swung her arm around his shoulder and when she was sure nobody was around, she pressed a kiss against his temple. "Forget about it. It all worked out."

As they turned the corner of the building, Alex took away her arm and shoved her hands into her pockets. They went inside, took a beer from the fridge and looked around. 

"There was some shit goin' on at the clubhouse," Alex explained as Lyla greeted them. "They want us to keep an eye on the studio. Just to be sure." She gave her a wink and got a grateful smile in return. 

Juice and Alex plopped down on a couch across one of the sets. She had been here a few times before; had watched live porn and she had to admit she was starting to get used to it – just like she was getting used to everything concerning the club. Mila was disgusted by it and Alex had to admit not everything around her turned her on, but she could watch it without feeling shy, bringing the same grin to her face as the guys were always showing. 

"That Lobos Sonora..." Alex started. "What is it? I believe I miss some really important things now Koz is god knows where with the guns."

It's been a week since she had seen her sponsor. If she hadn't stabbed herself, she might have been ordered to stay with him, and once more she was glad she had taken that drastic measure – otherwise things would have gone whole differently for Juice and her. 

"It's a cartel that isn't too happy about our newest collaboration. Yesterday eh, yesterday Tara received a death threat. They're goin' after our families now." His cheeks flushed as he realized her family was already gone. "Well, that of the others."

Alex nodded slowly, wondering if Mila would be in danger too. She had never thought she would endanger her friend and maybe it was for the best if they took some distance. She looked around until her eyes found Lyla, who was also a target. The reason they were here now. 

"Man, we're in deep shit." She laughed quietly. "Sometimes I really wonder how my little brother ended up here. Gun business, porn, drugs..." She shook her head. "My parents would roll over in their graves if they knew about it."