Bakugo: NO, YOU DIE.

Bakugo than made his blast even more powerful and started to push Electros back.

Electro: NOOOO.

Electro was slowly being consumed by Bakugos explosion with his blast pushing Electros blast further and further until it was almost at his face. Bakugo than summed everything he had left in him and let it all out.

Bakugo: DDDDDIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Electro was than consumed by Bakugos explosions and knocked back and knocked out.

Bakugo: Good 2 down.

Spider man: GAH AH HA.

Bakugo than looked at where the scream was coming from. He saw Izuku get stung by scorpion and fighting against rhinos fist, so he doesn't get crushed.

With Izuku

Rhino: RAAAA JUST DIE ALREADY

Izuku was using everything he had to stop Rhino from crushing him. Izuku wasn't going to stop though. He had a job to do and a life to live and more people to save.

Spider man: LIKE YOU THINK IM GOING TO LET YOU HURT ANY MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Izuku than used everything he had and used 20% of One for All to lift Rhinos fist off of him and push rhino back. Vulture than tried dive bombing him again only to get webbed in the face and crash into the ground. Scorpion than tried to attack spider man again with his tail.

Spider man: NA AH If you can't play nice than you can't use your toys.

Izuku than grabbed Scorpions tail and ripped it off his suit. He then spun around with it and swung it at Scorpion and slammed him into the ground with it knocking him out.

Spider man: *sigh of relief* Finally I can breathe.

Rhino: Think aga-ACK.

Rhino than was blasted by a gigantic explosion and was blasted away. Izuku looked where the blast was from and saw Bakugo with his hand pointed at rhino and supporting his gauntlet. Bakugo used his other gauntlet to blast Rhino away.

Spider man: *Sigh of relief* Ok now I can rel-AX

Izuku was than lifted off of the ground again and was flying higher and higher.

Vulture: Lets go for a ride.

Spider man: OH, CMON can't a guy get a 30 second break.

Izuku and Vulture were now as high as they could go and near the top of the dome.

Vulture: Have a nice fall.

Vulture than let go of Izuku now falling to his death......... again.

Spider man: Really? Have a nice fall? Get better material vultchy.

Izuku than webbed a line at vulture and pulled himself into the air and on to the roof of the dome sticking to it.

Vulture: GRRRR Wont you just DIE ALREADY.

Spider man: If I had a nickel every time I heard that I could by a large soda and a candy bar.

Vulture than swiped his wing in the air and suddenly some of the metallic feathers on his suit shot out of his wings and at Izuku.

Spider man: Well that's new.

Izuku than jumped off the roof and dodged the blades. He than swung on the roof again and got back on it. He noticed though that the blades actually came back to him. Meaning they were magnetically powered and that's probably also how his suit can fly to.