Scorpion: I can't wait to make you suffer.

Spider man: Whatever you say copycat.

Scorpion: I AM NOT A COPY CAT. I AM BETTER THAN YOU.

Izuku than shot a web at his feet and pulled on them making him fall.

Spider man: Geesh and they say I'm the one who is-GAH

Izuku than got attacked from above by Vulture who dive bombed Izuku with his talons and flew away fast.

Vulture: WHATS WRONG? Can't keep track of who to fight Spider man.

Izuku was having a hard time though. Izuku always relied on his spider sense to not get hit but so much is happening all at the same time that he couldn't keep track where the danger is coming from. Izuku then heard loud stomping meaning Rhino was charging at him at the same time though Vulture was diving in for another attack.

Spider man: Here I think you 2 should spend time closer to each other.

Izuku than jumped over Rhinos attack and then webbed Vultures face and pulled on it making Vulture slam into Rhino. Izuku than dodged Scorpions tail once again.

Spider man: Oh, c'mon you guys need to give me a few seconds, so I can come up with a quip.

Scorpion: SHUT UP.

Scorpion than started to get in another fist fight with Izuku trying to punch him but Izuku just keeps counter attacking him. Scorpion than started to rapidly jab his tail at Izuku trying to land just one sting in. Izuku though just kept dodgeing his tail. Than suddenly Scorpion leaped backwards and out of their fist fight. Rhino than came in with a fist slamming down on Izuku. Izuku catches his fist in time preventing him from being crushed. It was a power struggle though. Rhino just kept forcing his fist downwards on Izuku while Izuku just kept holding it up trying everything he could to.

Scorpion: GOT YOU.

Scorpion than stabbed Izuku in the back with his tail injecting him with a venom weakening him.

Spider man: GAH AH HA.

A little before with Bakugo and Shocker.

Shocker: DAG NUBBIT YOU DAMN VERMIN JUST TAKE THE DAMN HIT.

Shocker was trying to blast Bakugo but Bakugo kept using his quirk to cancel out the shockwave. Bakugo than launched himself at shocker.

Bakugo: HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THE HIT YOU STUPID VILLIAN.

Bakugo than blasted a giant explosion while upper cutting Shocker. Sending him flying in the air. He than started to fall back down and when he landed he was knocked out.

Bakugo: Tch.... Weakling.

Electro: Lets see how you like me than fire cracker.

Electro than began to shoot a giant blast at Bakugo. Bakugo couldn't dodge this time though and had to block again. Instead of creating small explosions to cancel out the shockwaves like with Shocker though Bakugo tried something different.

Bakugos head: Hope this works.

Bakugo than cuffed both of his hands (kinda like dragon ball Z kami kami ya). He then created a concentrated explosion at Electro blast and the explosion was constant and continuous looking almost like a rocket is about to take off in the palm of his hands. Both Electro and Bakugo blasts were fighting each other now both equal in force.

Electro: DAMMIT KID JUST DIE.

Electro than started to increase the power into his blast pushing Bakugos back and making it smaller.