It's Just too Good to be True.

DIMENSION 1, THE COMMAND BRIDGE OF THE VENTURER.

"What do you mean we can't go anywhere?" Hazel asked.

"We need a fourteenth handprint." Leo confirmed.

"Can't we just hack it?" Percy asked.

"Commander Percy, it is impossible to break the security Commander Patrick has put in place around his computer." Cody said. "Many have tried, all have failed."

Percy decided to leave it at that.

"Can't we just use another girl from that group of school kids?" Ron asked, a little bit annoyed.

"No, there is something peculiar about Jessica." Cody said again. " Commander Patrick had mentioned something about her, or someone like her, on one of our expeditions. If I could just remember what it was..."

Percy was about to say something when Piper cut him off.

"Wait, so those kids are still on the ship?" Piper asked.

"Yeah. Floor 23. They cause quite a ruckus. We need to return them back to Earth." Harry answered.

"Why did we take them in the first place?" Jason asked.

"Just add it to the long list of questions to ask Patrick when he gets back." Gregor said.

"Whatever, can we try to solve this problem? We're all brilliant, and I'm sure we can come up with a solution."  Annabeth said.

"Hey!" Percy yelled. "Can't we just contact that communications number again?"

Everyone was sort of shocked that Percy could come up with an answer that sophisticated, let alone any answer at all.

"Well," Leo said, " We could always try..."

DIMENSION 1, TOP SECRET RESEARCH FACILITY, PLANET EARTH, HOUSTON, TEXAS.

Patrick and Jessica didn't have to do much to get down to the secret facility. The guard didn't even blink as they entered the house and went down the elevator.

They went down the elevator alone, since there really wasn't room for a guard, nor was there a need for one.

"We're almost there." Patrick said. He laced his fingers through Jessica's, and she rested her head on the side of his shoulder. There they stood, for the five minutes it took for the elevator to reach its destination.

Patrick stepped out first, followed by Jessica. She held on to his hand, and followed him through the hallways of the laboratory. Some of the features from when she had been there last (which would be thirty eight years from then) weren't there yet. Eventually, they stopped outside a massive iron door that read TESTING AREA #51. Ironically, this is where the idea of "Area 51" came about. Retired clones from the research facility spread the rumor, even though it was against regulation.

"Here it is." Patrick said. He typed in a four-digit access code, and the gate swung open on its well oiled hinges.

"It's just like I remember it." Jessica said. She stared up at the magnificent body of the Skywalker, with its three giant engines and command bridge at the front. It was a glorious ship.

"And we will be flying it home." Patrick said, not bothering to keep the pride out of his voice.

"Oh, this is great!" Jessica yelled. She wrapped her arms around Patrick's neck and kissed him. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist. Patrick finally felt happy.

He pulled away. "Come on. Let's get on this thing so we can go home." He said.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, POST A COMMENT. IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE. EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE CHAPTER, YOU SHOULD STILL VOTE FOR IT. ;-)  THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!!

                                                                                                                                                                          -pjf1000