I Blow Up Droid Ships in my Free Time.

ONBOARD THE MANHATTAN 4 PERCY'S ROOM. PERCY POV.

Percy was sitting in his room onboard the Manhattan 4. Patrick had told him that they needed reinforcements at some planet, but Percy hadn't listened. He had focused on Annabeth the entire time, and now they were sitting in space above this dumb little planet. There was nothing here, and for the few seconds that Percy had checked the description of it, the planet wasn't even inhabited. He put the fleet on standby and waited for Annabeth and her fleet to meet up with his.

Percy's sneaky personal service droid came up behind him, "Sir, your presence is requested on the bridge.", said the droid.

Percy grumbled to himself and walked to the elevator. He stepped out and was greeted by his Admiral, Admiral Yularen.

"Anak- I mean Percy, we are trying to get a message to Commander Annabeth, but it appears she is in hyperspace right now. We will keep a team working on that." Yularen informed him.

Percy yawned, "OK, so, ho many cruisers do we have with us?" Percy asked.

"13, not including this one." Yularen said. "Also, Commander Patrick said to be on the alert for Darth Vader' s battleships. They can be nasty."

A clone in blue forearm armor walked over.

"Percy, this is Commander Wolff. Wolff, this is Percy Jackson." Admiral Yularen said.

The clone took off his helmet. He wore an eye patch over his right eye.

"Pleasure to meet you sir." Commander Wolff said, and shook Percy's hand firmly.

Percy nodded and said, "Great to meet you too. So, let's load the starfighters. I want them ready on a moment's notice."

A clone from the tech squad ran up to them. "Sir, I'm afraid that moment has come! Commander Annabeth's fleet just got out of hyperspace and they are under fire from droid frigates!"

Percy was worried now. He ran to too the front window and saw 4 Venator Cruisers damaged and outnumbered 3 to 1. One was already near destruction, and Percy hoped Annabeth wasn't on it.

Percy pulled up the intercom. "Begin firing at the droid frigates! Send gunships to board the damaged cruisers and evacuate them!" Percy ordered.

He turned to one of the clones, "I need a ship ready now! Make sure it has a lot of firepower!" Percy said. The clone ran to the computer and started typing stuff in. "Admiral, devise a strategy for the attacking ships! Wolff, come with me. We're going to kick droid butt." Percy said.

"With pleasure." Wolff grinned. He put on his helmet and got on the elevator with Percy.

As the elevator descended, Wolff asked him, "Sir, shouldn't you put on your armor?"

Percy realized that was a good idea, so he turned a combination on his watch. Brilliant white armor folded out onto his body, all snug and tight.

Wolff grunted, "Shiny." He muttered.

Percy raised an eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?" Percy inquired.

"Sorry, sir." Wolff apologized. "It's an old saying among the captains and commanders."

"Whatever." Percy grumbled. "Can't this elevator go any faster!?"

"I think the power is low. With all the ship's fueling up, it slows the main power circuits."

Percy sighed and was silent the rest of the time. After eternity came and went, the elevator opened at the main hangar. He saw a huge Republic Frigate docked and loaded, ready to kick ass.