Fleet #8

CORUSCANT, FLYING OVER THE VENATOR CONSTRUCTION AREA. PERCY POV

Percy looked out the window of the gunship, which was modified to have windows. He saw a huge low lying factory, which he guessed was where they made the starships. Then, about a mile to the left was like an airport. It had Venator cruisers lined up with docking ports attached to their command bridges. It was a gigantic operation, and it stunned Percy and the rest of them. Then Percy saw twelve ships that were basically Venator cruisers, but smooshed together to form a 10 mile long flagship. Percy guessed one of those was his.

Patrick commented, "This is the largest Venator docking port in the galaxy. It can house up to 2,000 Venator cruisers and 15 flagships. We will land over by the flagship station."

The gunship descended and they got on a huge tower where you could see the whole operation.

"Ok, so here is a map of the port." Patrick said as he pulled up a holographic projection of the port, "Here are the 12 flagships. I'm going to download the fleet numbers to your watches now."

Everyone's watch went "DING" and displayed their fleet number.

"I'm fleet number 2" Frank said. "Fleet number 3" Hazel said. "Fleet number 4" Piper said. "Fleet number 5" Jason said. "Fleet number 6" Leo added. "Fleet number 7" Annabeth said, looking at Percy. "I'm fleet number 8" Percy said. "Ok, I'm fleet number 9" Gregor said. " I am fleet number 10" Luxa responded. "Fleet number 11" Hermione said. "I'm fleet number 12" Harry said with satisfaction. "I'm fleet number 13" Ron finished.

"Alright, I know all this seems abrupt, but you are all Supreme Commanders of you fleet. You each have 2 million clones in your army." Patrick told them. "Going back to the 'being lonely' thing, you all can visit each other and combine fleets. Later, I will have the weekly agenda sent out to give you the latest battle reports. I must go. Your commanders will lead you to your flagships." Patrick sighed. It seemed like he knew more than he was letting on. He also looked sad to see them go. Then he pulled himself together and said, "May the Force be with you all."

He was about to leave when Gregor said, "Wait, about the prophecy. You said that each member of the League had special abilities. What were they?"

Patrick sighed, " The first was one of the best strategists in the galaxy. She never lost a battle. The second was one of the best Jedi warriors. He could control entire oceans to do his bidding. The third was the most feared. He could incinerate his enemies by blasting them with lightning from his fingers. The fourth was the most treacherous. She persuaded entire battalions of the enemy to kill themselves. The fifth was quite unpredictable. He could change his form so that he could not be seen. Then he would slice the enemy in half when he got close enough. The sixth was always keeping the enemy on their toes. She traveled underground so fast that she could travel 15 miles underground in 5 seconds. The seventh didn't look like much, but he made thousands of adjustments to his starships to make them almost invincible. The eighth was pure destruction with a sword. He was almost unstoppable with a sword. The ninth could deceive anyone. She could never be held anywhere. The tenth held a mysterious weapon. By his own elements he could never be defeated. The eleventh was one one the smartest people in the galaxy, but she was still wicked with her weapon. The twelfth was the most determined. Once given a task, he got it finished, one way or the other. The thirteenth was a powerful Jedi, esteemed in the Force. He was the one that finally defeated the evil Sith Lord. I know you will all make inferences on who each member of the League refers to, but don't be too sure. The Force can change everything. May the Force be with you."

Then Patrick walked off to the gunships and flew to the Venturer.

"So, let's go? I guess?" Leo said.