The Coronation

I'M SORRY FOR SKIPPING SO FAR AHEAD IN THE STORY, BUT IT WAS GETTING BORING AND TEDIOUS SO I JUMPED TO SOMETHING EXCITING. HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

6 MONTHS IN THE FUTURE, THREE DAYS TO THE CORONATION, THE JEDI TEMPLE.

The Crown Princess, Jessica IV, was to be coronated. The Clone Wars had died down from its usual mix of battles and planetary takeovers. Things had died down, and it was time to fill in the throne.

"I don't really get what's the big deal. " Patrick told The Jedi Council. "My former apprentice is living a happy life on earth. He's been in several blockbusters already and is very successful. I don't want to take that away from him."

"Patrick, you had your apprentice for less than three months before you somehow returned him to his parents. He is a registered Jedi youngling, and you know very well that that title can't be removed unless requested by the youngling themselves or a formal expulsion by the council." Mace stated.

"Your apprentice is very behind on his training." Obi-Wan stated. " At this rate, he may become a knight at 29. If he studies fast. Plus, I think he'll like serving beside you. He had already taken a liking to Star Wars before Earth was introduced to the Republic. You frequently travel across the galaxy on your campaigns. He'll like it."

"You're right, Obi-Wan. I do travel a lot." Patrick said. "And over 1/3 of the hours my fleet has logged have been purchasing exotic cocktails from the Outer Rim for a "Back to Congress" party for the Senate.

Yoda chuckled. "Tasty, they were, hmm?"

Mace, however, was very serious. "Patrick, as soon as the Coronation is over, you are going to New York to pick up your apprentice."

THE GALACTIC PALACE, CROWN PRINCESS JESSICA'S APARTMENT

"You're leaving? Again!?" Jessica asked.

"For about three months, if all goes as planned." Patrick said.

"When did you get your apprentice?" She asked.

"Ten years ago."

"And why isn't he... Oh, I don't know... A JEDI!!??

"Well, when I, um dropped you off on-"

"You mean you lost me as a baby." Jessica said.

"Anyway, when that happened, I had just received my apprentice. I left Earth with him on a campaign, returned to watch you, then I left Earth. Somehow, his memory of the Star Wars Universe was erased and he was back with his parents." Patrick said uneasily.

Jessica shook her head. "You would be a terrible father."

Patrick was surprised by this. He cocked his head to the side and tried to read her expression. She returned with a death stare.

Patrick looked at his hologram Rolex watch. "Well, you have a Coronation to get to. And I have a fleet to load. I'll be sitting in the front row if you need me." With that, he left.

IN FRONT OF THE SENATE BUILDING, THE CORONATION.

The entire galaxy watched as Jessica took the vows as Queen of the Galaxy. The three representatives of the Republic's primary branches of government, the Supreme Chancellor, Jedi Master Yoda, and Supreme Commander Patrick, The Grand Army of the Republic, all stood in front of her. Each held an item specific to assisting the Queen in her reign. Patrick held a necklace with a triangle in the center. Inside was a blue liquid of some sort and a red one. In the days of the Old Republic, the Necklace had been crafted by smiths in the army to protect the queen. It put every single member of the army under her command, to protect her to their last breath.

The Supreme Chancellor had a staff. At the tip of the staff was an extremely rare gem from the core of Coruscant. Due to pollution, that particular gem had stopped expanding in nature. It is made from the same material used for holocrons. It would assist in keeping the Queen's thoughts and heart on the right path.

Finally, Yoda presented her with a ring. It was very simple. Gold with a light blue stone on it. However, once it went on the Queen's hand, it could not be removed until she passed away. It is the most powerful object in the universe, giving her almost all the powers of a Jedi Master in a millisecond. With practice, the Queen can easily out match a Jedi Knight in a Force excersise.

"Do you. Jessica Katherine IV, accept these tokens of responsibility, with your mind, life and love?" The priest asked.

"I do." Jessica said.

"Do you promise to use these tokens for the sole good of the Republic, and not to abuse them in any way?"

"I do."

"Then in the name of every living creature in the galaxy, I name you, Queen Jessica IV."

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT, PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER!

-pjf1000.