Life is Nothing but Bad News

EAST GATE LOOKOUT TOWER, DIMENSION 20, PIPER POV.

"Hey." Jason said as he rounded the corner of the command center at the South Gate.

"Hey." Piper replied. 

"Wow. Watching radar." Jason said. "So interesting." 

Piper was snoring. 

"Pipes? Pipes?" Jason asked. Her head hit the radar board with loud snore.

"Gah! What!? What!?" Piper yelled. 

"Umm... You fell asleep. Literally." Jason replied over her shoulder.

'Oh, cool." Piper said. " You know, I had a really, really weird dream that the Skywalker-"

"Exploded?' Jason finished for her. "Yeah, about that. Patrick and Jessica were on the bridge when it suddenly just blew up. Everything caught fire and there were almost no survivors." Patrick and Jessica haven't been seen since."

EAST GATE LOOKOUT TOWER, RON POV.

"Wow. Who put on the fireworks display?" Ron asked. 

"Oh, that was me, mate." Harry said poking his head around the corner.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Not that. THAT." She said pointing out the window at the hovering carcass of the Skywalker.

"Oooohhhh. Yeah, I didn't do that." Harry said. He went back to his computer playing Galaga. 'Wait a moment." He rolled his chair back and looked out the window again. "That's not a projection, is it?" 

Ron and Hermione both shook their heads.

"Oh dear." Harry said. Then things took a turn for the worse. Behind them, the clone holding Ron's coffee fell and the mug shattered.

Hermione sighed. "Reparo." She said pointing her wand at the cup. The pieces flew back together, but the coffee still sloshed on the floor.

"Evaporate." Harry said, dissolving the coffee.

"Oh well." Ron said.

A red light beeped on the control panel. Hermione sat in another rolling chair while Harry brought his over to Ron's control panel. They looked over his shoulder at the incoming hologram.

"Commander!" Commander Charlie said. "Our forces are being halted by an incoming Imperial movement. Survivors of the first wave say they saw a friend of yours. They said something like... Moldymort? I didn't quite catch it."

"Thank you Charlie. We will be out there shortly." Ron said. Charlie saluted Ron and the hologram faded.

"This can't be good." Harry said.

2 HOURS LATER, WIZARD WAY.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione stepped out onto the once great avenue. Scorch marks and broken machinery weren't really helping. Off in the distance, they saw a dark cloud merging with a purple one. 

"Why can't he just STAY DEAD!?" Ron asked, frustrated.

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask him?" Harry said. 

"Seriously mate? Really?" Ron replied.

"You two." Hermione walked away.

They ran down Wizard Way. The ExtraOrdinary Wizard, Marcia Overstrand, was battling Lord Voldemort with Magyk so intense, it shook the foundations of the buildings around them. Just as Harry and his friends were about to join the fight, another player was added in their favor. The ExtraOrdinary apprentice, Septimus, landed with a golden Flyte Charm in his hand. He tucked it away, closing his eyes. There was a sudden hush as the power of the Seventh son of the Seventh son was unleashed.