Order 66

THE VENTURER, MEETING ROOM, DIMENSION 20, PERCY POV

Annabeth and Percy were early for the emergency meeting of the League. They leaned against the wall next to the door, waiting for Cody to come with the hologram. They were going to be waiting a while.

"When do you think they'll get here?" Annabeth asked.

"I don't know. Cody seems very... driven with the task of finding Patrick. I guess he'll be here really early so he can get help from us, or he'll go off by himself and never show up." Percy responded.

"Sounds about right." Annabeth agreed. She closed her eyes and started thinking. "Do you want to go in anyway?" She asked.

"You read my mind." Percy said. They opened the door and flipped on the lights. Percy shut the door and twirled Annabeth like a ballroom dancer. 

"I'm Patrick, I love yapping about useless information..." Percy said, quoting Patrick in a British accent, even though Patrick didn't have a British accent. Annabeth laughed anyway, and this went on, reminding them of happier times. They kissed, and as they did, someone in the air vent above them blew a party horn. (you know, with the streamers?) Jason, Leo, and Piper fell through the air vents  while Hazel and Frank came in with a tape recorder. Frank hit the 'play' button and Percy and Annabeth's conversation played out for the second time. Everyone laughed. Percy and Annabeth just blushed.

Leo took out a remote control and pushed a button. On the intercom, where every person could hear, Leo's new invention played its song.

"Percy and Annabeth, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage."  The computerized Leo said.

Everyone laughed. Annabeth gave herself a face palm. On Percy's watch, he started getting messages saying "adorable' or 'too cute" from his own officers.

"Leo. Where was this broadcasted?" Percy asked through gritted teeth.

"Only the entire galaxy. Don't worry. I also rigged a portal so our dimension would here this magic too." Leo said. He looked extremely happy.

"We're never going to be able to live this down." Annabeth said.

The intercom activated again, but this time it wasn't Leo. "All Commanders, please report to meeting room 402 for an emergency meeting of the League." It said.

When it was over, Cody stormed in the room and sat in Patrick's place at the table. he was impatiently tapping his foot and drumming his fingers. Gregor and Luxa trickled in a few minutes later. Harry, Ron, and Hermione followed.

"Everyone's here..." Cody said and checked something off on his hologram. He stood up and said, "By orders of the Commander, Patrick, I leave Gregor as the League head for this meeting. It is by tradition that the power of authority is passed from each member. Patrick has had his turn, so it is now turned over to Gregor. Enjoy." Cody said. He immediately walked out of the room, flanked by two bodyguards.

"He seems rather cheerful." Ron commented.

"Very." Luxa said.

"Sooooo... Ummm... What are we supposed to do?" 

"WWPD." Leo said.

"What?" Hermione asked.

"What would Patrick do?" Leo explained.

'Well, he would probably begin pursuing Vader while drinking hot chocolate and preparing a strategy for the war. Or he would be sleeping." Gregor said.

"True. First, shouldn't we return to out ships?" Luxa said.

Gregor paused. "We need to leave. Now."

FALLNG FROM THE SKYWALKER, PATRICK POV.

Patrick let go of Jessica and activated her jet pack. He activated his a second later. The jet pack sprouted wings Buzz-Lightyear style with rocket boosters attached for long distance flying. Jessica's jet pack did the same thing.

He activated both of their rocket boosters and they hovered for a few seconds.

"Computer," Patrick said. "Begin descent-"

Suddenly everything glowed purple. He was being surrounded in a purple haze. Jessica was too.

He could feel something ancient. Something was about to happen that would change everything.

The world was getting blurry. Then Patrick realized he wasn't part of the world anymore. He cursed himself. In his rush to get here, he had forgotten to clean up the particles from the Dimensional Portal 4. The particles were attaching to their jet packs. They were going to another dimension.

Patrick made one last desperate measure. He turned in mid air and grabbed the back of Jessica's jet pack. Then the world flashed and they were gone. 

Several seconds later, the world flashed again as Patrick and Jessica appeared in a forest. It was musty. He could feel malice in the air. He looked over at Jessica and saw that she had already taken off her jet pack. Quickly, he took off his too. They both disappeared in a flash of purple.

"Where are we?" Jessica asked.

 "I think I know. Quick, get in the tree. I'll explain in a second." Patrick replied. They climbed up the tree and stayed there quietly. He was a bout to speak when Jessica clamped her hand over his mouth she turned his head and pointed at the most bizarre thing Patrick had ever seen. It looked like a girl, definitely no older the seventeen, was in a sleeping bag. In a tree. Go figure.

Then he knew who that actually  was. The girl turned her head while she was sleeping. He knew who she was. Katniss Everdeen.

THE VENTURER, LUXA POV.

The remaining members of the League were gathered around Dimensional Portal 4. Luxa realized there was a problem.

"We don't have Patrick and Jessica. How are we supposed to travel?" She asked.

The problem dawned on everyone's faces.

Annabeth sighed.

That wasn't the only bad thing.

Over the intercom, a deep voice spoke: "Execute Order 66." Annabeth was sure it was Vader

Behind her, a clone walked up behind them.   "I'm sorry, Commanders. I have my orders."

 IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!! 

                                                                                                                      -pjf1000

NEXT CHAPTER RELEASE DATE, JUNE 3RD

IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE CHAPTER, TOO BAD!!!