Hogwarts Destroyed

HOGWARTS CASTLE, SOMEWHERE IN BRITAIN. HARRY POV

Harry looked out of the window in the boys bunk in the Gryffindor tower. Most of it was destroyed, but it was already being magically repaired. Harry thought about earlier, how Voldemort had been killed by his own curse. He thought about the Weasley's, particularly Ginny. Harry though a lot of things, all of his thoughts wanting attention. He climbed down the rubble and went looking for Ron and Hermione.

"There you are Harry, we were looking for you." Ron said.

"Same here, mate." Harry replied.

"Lets go for a walk." Hermione said, and turned off to the gardens.

"That was sudden." Ron said, shrugging his shoulders. They caught up to Hermione and walked side by side.

They were talking, when Hermione asked "What's that noise?" They all listened carefully.

"The Imperial March." Harry mumbled.

"What?" Ron asked.

"The Imperial March, it just came to me." Harry said. They looked over the hills and saw huge amounts of walking, brown things. "They look like dinosaurs." Harry said. "And dangerous."

"Look at those guns." Hermione noted.

"Battle droids." Ron blurted out.

"Battle droids? What the hell are those?" Harry turned and asked Ron.

"Like you said mate, it just came to me." Ron replied.

"The Force is strong in you three. Come to me and I will spare those you love."

A deep voice rang through the grounds. "Vader" all three of them said at the same time. "How do we know this?" Hermione asked.

Then two huge triangle-like things appeared in the sky. "This is Commander Charlie of the Clone Army. Vader, surrender your forces immediately." A magnetized voice called from the new arrivals.

"I'm afraid not." Vader called back, "I will destroy your forces now and show your army the place where there is no return. Now die."

Then the battle droids started firing at Harry, Ron, and Hermione, while a fleet of flying droids attacked Commander Charlie. Charlie was anticipating this, and retaliated with a fleet of smaller spaceships and heavy cannon fire. A droid ship landed near Harry, and the three of them started blasting it with their wands.

"They don't seem interested in us." Ron commented.

"Fine by me!" Harry yelled over the noise.

A gunship landed by them and opened its side door. "Get in! They'll be coming for you any minute now!" A clone yelled at them.

Harry glanced at Ron and Hermione they were obviously freaked out. "Lets go." They all said together.

Then they all stepped onboard the gunship that smelled like coffee and closed the side door. Then the gunship lifted off, taking them away from their home, Dimension 3.

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE POST A COMMENT! IF YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER, CLICK THE LITTLE STAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! THANKS, AND HAPPY READING!!! 

                                                                                                                      -pjf1000